Literally evil white anglo-saxon americans try to stop innocent, cute...

>literally evil white anglo-saxon americans try to stop innocent, cute, mexican illegal immigrants from crossing the border, the movie

When did you realize that Jews control every movie you watch?

When I watched Blazing Saddles

>Strong black protagonist

>The one white guy who's not a fucking idiot or a sniveling weasel is the one liberal faggot

>White bitches love muh dick muhfugga

I'm mexican and i'm ok with this

Is that you, Alex Jones?

>christian cross gets subverted at end of movie and turned into an 'x'

>because he was an x-men you fucking tard .

>missing the point this hard

God damn . It's almost like you didn't even watch the fucking movie .

>Got #rekt by user
>B...but you don't understand!

same to you
>"HURR THEM DISRESPECTING THE CROSS DOESN'T COUNT AS LONG AS IT TIES INTO A COMIC BOOK CAPITALIST SYMBOL YOU DUMB CUCHRISTIAN ! ! 11 1"

Oh, shit! I came here to say this. You must be me.

Yeah . It dosent count . And even if it did why do they have to be jews ?why can't they be atheist or any religion that dosent like Christians. But the facts are you're to fucking stupid to realize that it Means 1 thing THE LAST X-MEN IS DEAD .

Op is a faggot

E

>why can't they be atheist or any religion that dosent like Christians.
because the people that I call "Jews" are the satanic, atheistic, zionist, cult kind.

>Watching Prometheus
>Humans find a small pile of engineer corpses
>"it's like some kind of holocaust!"
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

>Loner engineered killer looks after young girl created from his genetic code after her former caretaker ends up dead
So...Hitman Absolution?

Those aren't Jews then, you're just s retard.

When they made that movie about epic beard guy but it went from the reality of a white guy defending himself against a drunken negro to the shill bullshit of a mexican defending a nigger against nazis

You can't be a jew and a atheist at the same time . They are 2 diffrent beliefs

a*

They are Jews by name; the original Judaism which was practiced before Christianity, was a mystical religion, while the modern Judaism was bred in the Middle Ages as a Satanic cult designed to kill off Christianity and enslave the goyim.

Zionist Jews can; they claim that they believe in God but in reality they are a Satanic kabbalistic cult

>B-but the Jews conditioning us is just a crazy conspiracy theory

>bb..bbut you just highlighted in red a bunch of names to make it look like there are more Jews than there actually are...
most of which are not actually Jewish. "Andrew Bird"? "Gary Barber"? ha ha, such a bad hoax-job.

fuck off, you pinprick sadsack jealous-of-jews cuntmouth.

>waaaaa

and your proof is......

>"a youtube video I done saw wid my eyeballs when I wuz fixing to set in muh single-wide one night in the swamp"

lmao yeah like it's jews fault that anglo-saxons actually do hate innocent children and try to keep them in countries they force shitty trade pacts upon

Is this satire? The film was directed by a jew, fucktard. Of course it is "controlled" by a jew

Kiss each other

well no shit, these are the movies that they first realized the jewdom.

The point is that it doesn't mean the film is controlled by "da j00s" but was just literally directed by one jewish person while you are all acting like it is part of some masterplan conspiracy to subvert the white race.

way more liberal, leftist goys than jews. I live/work in Hollywood (Studio City, to be precise). goys control Hollywood. Unless you are a self-hating Jew, you get no traction here.

So long as you operate on obsolete stereotypes with no footing in reality, NO ONE will take you seriously. You are a walking, talking joke.

And, lest I forget, remember to fuck your face with your dickless pussy, faggot dumbshit loser.

Kek oh and they were pissed cos muh jesus alien

liberal and leftist aren't the same thing you dumb cunt.

YES!

And Professor Xavier is a very sexy Diana.

>0.1 shekels have been deposited into your account.

I loved how among all the "mutant" kids there wasn't a single strong white male. Fucking diversity is a code word for Filth.

Movie was shit. honestly. Heard good things, even at the end I was expecting some kinda blood transfusion to save logans life instead he dies by tree. WTF is this? you'd swear these people never read a comic book in their lives.

you are retarded.

I'm (never) surprised about how paranoid and fanatical people can be once they become determined to find hidden meanings everywhere

Aaaand here come the trumpanzees!