So Sup Forums I've been trying to legit date females, so far shot down all over the fucking place...

So Sup Forums I've been trying to legit date females, so far shot down all over the fucking place... Why shouldn't I just start raping women?

If you have to ask...
You'll get caught

It's not rape if she's dead...

>any reason you can think of to do so is not good.
>don't rape people, it is theft and condemnable

no, I wouldn't...

Yes you would
If you aren't smart enough to know how to get away with literal murder using biology and science (the shit that gets you caught) you're going to have a bad time

>females
Fuck off back to whatever PUA/MRA site you came from.

so, what youre saying is that I should start raping... cool, thanks bro

set fire to the crime scene, use condoms, avoid street cams...

it's your decision OP, you will make it for yourself either way.
>if you rape anyone, you will be cursed with 66 years of misfortune and torment.

what about your finger prints, sweat and hairs?

OP don't be cancer, rape is theft

cause youre to weak to bend a girl over

you should assrape them so they are less likely to report it cause it's even more embarrassing

Let me give you some real advice:
>Improve yourself to the point where you are happy.
>Once you ask for nothing, and are happy, you will begin to give freely. This will be at no cost to you, as others will simply benefit from being around you.
>>Do this, and become a best version of yourself. As long as you are honestly trying, and not resenting your lack of progress, you will be noticed.
>>>Have patience. Don't rape someone, because while it will ruin their life, it will destroy who you are completely.

Maybe before you go to such extremes you look in the mirror and take a hard assessment on yourself. Would you date you? From the sounds of it your pretty fucked in the brain. Probably leaks out during conversations sending red flags to all these woman to run the fuck away from you. Best to rid the world of one less phycopath.

Or just become a rapist and when you rape women it won't destroy who you are, it will only add to your fame.

Sounds like a cumdumpster to me

Tits or gtfo

:) you're

I'm glad you asked. the reason why you shouldn't is because you are obviously a beta Women will want to fuck men when they think that man can do something for them. Get them off, provide quality offspring or a comfortable life. If a woman wont fuck you, it's because they sniffed you out as being completely useless. This should be exactly the sign you need to except that your are a beta and should allocate all your efforts into becoming a boy pussy yourself and assume a bottom position to an alpha queer. You serve no purpose to any woman but succesfull alpha queers going somewhere in life need random meat holes to relive their stress. you could try going tran, but unless you look like Britanny White, any reasonable straight man will get a look at you and wont punch their homo card in your dumpy face.

really though, your best option is to get a years sub to BLACKED and DOGFART and just jerk yourself into oblivion and what physically superior specimens fuck the women that wont even talk to you. Or just hang around with any real successful white dude and ask to sniff his finger while you jerk off.

just my opinion though. Hope this helped.

accept

VTT is a harsh fucking mistress.