Do women have it easier?

Do women have it easier?

yes but only pretty ones

/thread

if you are good looking regardless of sex. You get treated better.

if you are good looking and are a girl. You basically get away with pretty much anything.

"but goodlooking people have problems also blah blah blah." If you are not the best looking and have lived the life you live. I promise you being better looking is so much better.

>be me
>used to fat in high school
>lost weight junior to senior year
>people treated me completely different
>not fat and ugly anymore and I don't ever want to be

Not a chance. They've been 2nd class citizens for thousands of years and that hasn't completely changed. They're better off than they were in a few places, but far from equals.

post moar of girl on right

THREAAAAAAAAAADDDD

Sometimes, more so if they're really hot/fit. There's plenty of other situations where it doesn't help or is a major disadvantage though.
If you're a decent looking guy, it's about the same. If you're an ugly guy, then yeah they do.

I feel the question wasn't asking if they were equal but if they were in fact better off.

In some ways on average I'd say yes.

But oh wait I am a white male of above average height so I am doing pretty well off myself.

They have more access to sex than their male counterparts.

Depending on how good they look, people are more inclined to be nice to them, but I'm not sure what kind of favors that gets them without something in return. Attractive women can become models, but that field is somewhat competitive.

But women have periods, pregnancy knocks women down a notch, and they get hit on by men so often it becomes a major inconvenience. I don't think anyone wants to be hit on by an ugly guy. Some attention whores feed off of it, but most just want to go about their day without a living wart or a beta male approaching them to tell them they're beautiful.

Aside from little things like that, women have it about the same. They still have to pay bills like the rest of us. Only some wives and extremely attractive women get a completely free ride provided to them by men.

Yeah but they're usually pretty fucking retarded

>implying being 2nd class isn't easier

t. feminist

>There's plenty of other situations where it doesn't help or is a major disadvantage though.
Like what? an average woman has about three times the dating options as a 9/10 man so I don't see how being decent looking or attractive for a man makes it about the same.

Yep. Its as simple as they don't get mutilated at birth, like 80 percent of US men.

Who has it better. A guy who works from 7am to 9pm 5 days a week and makes $250,000 per year or his wife who sleeps in until 10am and does what ever she wants in life.

90% of women go for the top 10% of men.
The divorce courts are heavily skewed towards women
It's easier to get into college and there are more scholarships
You get off easy for crimes
You get jobs more easily
You aren't prone to as many genetic illnesses

How exactly is being a female more difficult/worse than being a man?

It's obvious the answer is yes. Even the average ones get it easier than 90% of men. The hot ones live in a bubble of free drinks, and trips, and jewelry, bills being paid, for little more than giving betas attention.

Not to mention that she can walk away with his kids and half his shit and the law will let her. In no way are women disadvantaged in western society. The claim is total nonsense.

Honestly most women are just too dumb to game the system. The smart ones know its better to live like a millionaire than it is to work and earn and live like one. Guys are dumb and are like "I want to work and make money!" the smartest women know they don't need to work and will get the lifestyle they want.

Don't get fat. Don't fuck up your skin and hair. If you are super fit and cool you will have a dude marry you and provide you with an economic lifestyle you could not afford by working.

Also remember that chicks who get fat are dumb. Getting fat is failing an intelligence test for women. They may bitch about all of the disadvantages that women have not realizing its because they are fat.

This.

But unfortunately for them, beauty fades and by then the not so good looking have worked hard and made a successful life for themselves.

Watch the south park episode - the list.

What percent of men go for what percent of women?

If a woman is scientific about it she can hold onto her good looks well into her 50s. And even if she doesn't she is able to leverage her good looks into marrying a dude who will cover them.

The thing is most young hot women don't know how to be hot. They were born that way and don't know how it happens. They go out and party hard and fuck random dudes and throw away their opportunity.

Guys will go for whatever they can get. That's how absurdly picky women are.

80% of men go for 70% of women.

No.

first post best post

i would honestly rather be an average looking male, which is what i am, instead of a chick with a bad face

that being said, if given the option to re-roll as a female and take my chances on random attributes, i would god damn sure do it in a heartbeat

My gf got a great job just because she's pretty. She's been pressuring me to get a better job and makes it seem like it's the easiest thing in the world to do.

HELL YES!!!!!!

ESPECIALLY THE CUTE ONES!

Good looking women.
Average looking women.
Good looking dude.
Average looking dude.
Ugly dude.
Ugly women.

>ugly women.
No such thing. All women have hundreds of potential suitors. They just haven't exposed themselves to the right crowd.

yeah, they just literally get 60% shorter prison sentences.

I'd imagine that it gets tiring to constantly have to fight off the army of dudes trying to claw their way out of your friend zone by constantly messaging you on social media.