How do I write comedy like this man?

How do I write comedy like this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/
youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
i.imgur.com/Xr4luRp.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god i hate him so much and his stupid videos and his stupid show what a stupid retard this guy is i fucking hate him

stay in your good goyim bubble

Drop a few "lol racist" lines with no punchline and pander to an idiotic alt right fanbase that will swallow it.

forbes.com/sites/fruzsinaeordogh/2016/06/02/explaining-the-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/

>“My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”

What did he mean by this?

Literally who

It all makes sense now

go to Sup Forums, rip off and transform their "redpill" memes into jokes

Stick your head up your culo and you'll think you're a genius like he does.

go to bed, Eric

Pander to the smallest, but loudest, minority

>this entire article

how come we leave the job to inform us to the dumbest people on the planet?

lmao

be a semi insane person

>had to make an edit to explain the my "wife's son" meme
do these faggots get a hand out journalism degree just for paying some ivy league shitter school?

I think so

he literally just steals from Sup Forums and regurgitates it for a mainstream audience. what a fucking hack

write about life

not the sitcom bullshit

take a video of yourself babbling about conspiracies you read on infowars

i'm that gorilla dick nigga, i make dyke pussy wet

he managed to successfully monetize Sup Forums's delusions of grandeur, gotta give him that

start your own fan subreddit and ask people on there for ideas/advice

He's the male Anita of right wing memers.

Would be interesting if he was a weird Kaufman figure who was fucking with all sides of the equation, but considering how hard he broadly paints a lot of his jokes makes me think he's sincere.

is the "right wingers are just SJWs now" phase over soon? I mean its obviously not working and it makes you look like you are giving up at this point.

you sound bothered

yeah hes really "broad"....

youtube.com/watch?v=klQfRznxP2E

you mad you dumb idiots? can't handle the mad truthbombs he be dropping?? Get fucking fucked you wasted breath idiots

>it's a "south park comedy that keeps a smug, ironic distance from its subject matter and plays to both sides of the argument in order to avoid alienating either" episode

hyde doesn't write anything. it couldn't be more obvious.

YOU MIGHT BE MIKE BROWN IIIIIIFFFFFF

I think you mean offer a sick and insightful send-up of being in your 20s in [CURRENT YEAR] and end with punchlines about suicide and being in your 30s.

I'm currently compiling all the vile racist shit Sam has online (and from the show) and sending to as many SJW/tumblrinas/SJW Twitter famous people to get them in trouble.

We'll see how much of a man he is when he actually has the pressure on him.

this honestly pissed me off
youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

which part pissed you off? that he made fun of a dead nigger or that other niggers were getting upset about it?

Meditate on everything you hate in life.

Every person you can't stand. Every stupid trend that shouldn't exist. Every piece of media that insults you as a human being. Every facet of modernity that chafes against your soul. Think about all of that and then imagine every tiny detail that makes you hate it so much and then magnify those details 100x until they become absurd caricatures.

MDE's comedy exudes a kind of bitter resentment against modern life. If you want to write like them you have to have a deep well of hatred you can draw from like they do.

that the audience got so fucking pissy and offended.
>that one cunt all like ARE YOU KIDDING ME

By being fat, ugly, and unfunny

being an edgy retard is bound to offend someone. doesn't make you a genius.

Where's the jokes
It's literall y reading conservative memes

why wasnt this show funny

>fat

i.imgur.com/Xr4luRp.jpg

sam has admitted himself that he isnt really that genuinely funny, he just likes to trigger liberals

and honestly mike brown was a literal piece of shit, he deserves it

Rip off Tim and Eric

make videos about threads on Sup Forums. and quit giving a shit what people think of you.

He banged this tho. Dont underestimate this man.

lol butthurt

being offended doesnt mean you have to whine and yell like a little fucking pissbaby

sauce

whoa he fucked a 4/10???? lucky bastard.

>go on Sup Forums
>write down the funny posts
>say it on TV