Wwyd if this was your little sister?

Wwyd if this was your little sister?

tell her to move out

More like what wouldn't I do I definitely would take some of her panties

Take candids of her and sell them to old pervs together with her used panties

Rip off that wig and tell Putin to GTFO OF MY COUNTRY

Awesome those were the lines I was thinking along, like stealing/fapping with her thongs. What else would you do tho that you mean

Damn for real, thats hot

I'd see her a couple times a year when I was back home visiting.

I'd bend her over my knee, pull down her panties and spank her ass till it's red

For doing what
Would she feel your boner up against her

I would rub my cock on everything in her bedroom and cum in her shoes that she wears with no socks

Do what i already do to my sister

Which is

dick in ass

With or without her knowledge

Same here

What do you do

with
but only reluctantly
and she doesn't enjoy it
i do though

Thats hot. How big are you

Use her socks and panties to jerk all the time. Cum on her toothbrush, shampoo, body lotion, sometimes even on some food like chips and give it to her. Rub my cock on a glass when she asks me for glass of water etc etc

Tell her she was adopted because she looks nothing like anyone else in my family.

6in
Could be better
Good girth tho

Watch anime and cuddle may b sum fuk if she wants to idk no pressure

Damn you rub your cock on the glass she drinks out of thats fucking dope. Does she ever notice anything about the chips. Nice I would do all that, you should start using her make up. Rub her brushes and eye make up sponges on your cock or cum and rub the tips of her lipsticks around your dick. A friend of ex's admitted he once came inside her sock when she was over and she put it back on and didnt notice, do you cum in her clean socks or dirty ones

Yeah, since her vagina is right on my crotch area she'd feel my throbbing erection. I'd spank her for having a few vibrators and dildos in her room, which I found.

Is she a small girl, does 6 inch go deep in her little ass, its must if she doesnt like it

Post more pics of her pls

well

imagine how YOU would feel if a 6in meat tube of above average girth was being repeatedly shoved up your butthole

it gets the job done

Thats Britney. I went to school with her. Show her ass.

Do u cum up her butt too? How did you come to an arrangment like this

I prefer dirty, but if there are none i cum on clean and put them back. I think she never noticed. I will try the make up. Haven't crossed my mind

Nice bot thread.

kill her in sleep

no
pulled out and blew it all over the alleyway and part of her car door

came about because technically step siblings. years of tension. sorry if that kills your mood

That sounds great, do you sniff her dirty panties or socks while you cum in her dirty sock? She wear thongs yet? Thats also hot af you cum in her clean pairs and put them pack. They might smell like cum when her feet sweat up

So you were buttfucking her in an alleyway? No thats hot, is she a lot younger than you

No thongs yet. I hope it smells like cum. And i always sniff, thats the best smell to cum to. Because i have a foot fetish i sometimes rub her feet pretending to be a good brother giving her foot massage but i just love the feeling and smell of them. I was thinking of cumming on her feet while she sleeps but i'm afraid she may wake up

yeah
she was bent over/leaning into her car behind an drugstore
Christmas Eve night
she's about 3 to 4 years my junior

fave thing was when she'd have friends over for sleepovers and they'd all go around in just tees and panties.
our house was huge so lots of space in the basement where our rooms were.

She make you hard are you saving these or planning on jacking off to her

Yea

So you would all be downstairs with them running around? Did they like having a 4 years older guy around

Very much so as they got older
Good times when I'd be back to visit over the summers
Especially when the parents would be out of the house for the weekend

Thats perfect do you want to throat fuck her

nothing. would probably just ignore her

Full body pic?

I bet they loved looking at your dick or your bulge and tried to see your naked cock whenever they could, did they run around in front of you in thongs?

Only thing close

Let's see her ass

Once they decided boys were of interest to them things took a noticeable turn

I honestly didn't even think anything of it until they started having their fun. Then I was on board

And yes they did. I wear well fitting boxer briefs and have a strong build lol so the bulge is a permanent fixture

With a face like that
Absolutely

I know its a long shot but any pics of her feet?

Proceed not to touch her

I know her mouth and lower face are so small and petite

Yeah my bulge wouldve been permanent since id have been half hard with all that bare ass running around in thongs

Op what state do you and your sister live? I have an idea for you if you actually want to fuck her it watch her get fucked...

This is last pic you guys. What is the idea? Ok why do you need to know

Tell that bitch to stay the fuck out my room,
Maybe fuck her friends.

One more

It's not for dox reasons or anything. Basically just find a good looking bro who is in your state and willing to help with your fantasy. Someone tall, money, smooth talker, etc. Whatever he likes. Give him some inside tips on what she likes in guys or what her interests are. He starts an affair with her, gets her into kinky stuff (and girls will always love a rich guy who is a little older and will dominate them) where she is tied up, blindfolded, etc And starts letting you watch or film.

And if you can go through with it, maybe he talks her into a threesome with his "friend". She gets tied up and blidnfolded, you wear a ski or gimp mask just in case, and your new friend helps you pound the shit out of your hot sister's holes.

Bullshit

#OP would you like to trade sisters pics?

Bullshit what? I've literally done this same thing to my ex with both guys and girls. After breaking up I realized I should have seduced her sister and done the same thing to both of them at the same time, just ballgag and don't let them talk and they wouldn't have known if I had music blasting.

It's definitely possible, just have to find someone close enough in the right scenario. Obviously I'm not gonna do it if someone's sister is 13 and I'm not gonna do it if their sister/cousin/mom/aunt is really fat or ugly. Hoping one day to make it happen though.