I really hope someone kills trump, I really dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead

I really hope someone kills trump, I really dont care if he suffers or not I just want him dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

meedia.de/2017/05/23/harvard-studie-keiner-berichtete-negativer-ueber-donald-trump-als-die-ard/
focus.de/politik/videos/harvard-studie-nirgendwo-kommt-trump-schlechter-weg-als-in-der-ard_id_7166915.html
tagesspiegel.de/medien/us-studie-zu-nachrichten-ard-ist-spitze-bei-negativen-trump-berichten/19844692.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those who live on hope alone

Die starving

I hope you know how much of a fucking loser that makes you.

hope in one hand and shit in the other. see which fills up faster. libtard.

Do you want President Pence?
Because that's how you get President Pence.

This literally describes every single liberal in the USA. They were cheering when our real americans were getting shot yesterday.. Trump needs to OUTLAW liberalism and imprison/kill the libs in the country so we can have a real conservative democracy like our CHRISTIAN founding fathers wanted. #MAGA

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

Fucking liberal morons think Hillary will get in if Trump is impeached or killed.

wew

this... fuck all ppl who want Trump impeached for pence

You are a poor troll.

>almost certainly has a pepe poster in his room cause he's that much of a basement dwelling NEET

Itt: baited cousin fuckers

Really?
I'm not a Trump supporter by any means, but I don't wish him dead.
Do I wish he wasn't our president? Yes.
Am I embarrassed as an American because of him? Yes.
Do I think him and his supporters are sending the wrong image to the rest of the world about the average American citizen? You're goddamn right I do.
But I would never encourage or support or be pleased by the assassination of the leader of our country, no matter who it happens to be, whether I agree with them or not.

Stephen King says that a lot. I'm down to the last couple of pages in the Dark Tower books and I gotta see if Roland makes it to the top of the tower...

Literally nobody wants her except the DNC and the 'liberal' media.

Actually real non-Republicans hate that bitch.

Did I hurt your feelings with the truth snowflake? Cant win an argument so you back out like the pathetic libtrash you are. Put a bullet in your head so we dont have to waste time hunting you down.

yes

You shouldn't wish death upon others.

Congrats, you just put yourself on a watch list!

goddamn that pic is great

you're a fuckin nigger, or a nigger lover. or some goddamn spic trash here illegally.

>Someone will be watching you.

Not every liberal thinks like that.
I'm mostly liberal myself, and, while I'm not happy about Trump being president, he did win the election, so he's our president, for better or worse, whether we like it or not, and any president we have deserves the respect that goes with the office they hold.

If you think we're poorly represent Americans you should look at the left before and after the election. Sure some Trump supporters are embarrassing, but what side doesnt have those?

new fag

The founding fathers we not all Christians fool look it up they why they had separation of church and state

You are lying you demonic filth. You will be hunted soon by righteous christians and sent to hell demon.

This.
Fuck Hillary Clinton.
Didn't vote for her, didn't vote for Trump.
Voted for Gary Johnson instead, more or less as a "fuck you" to both of them. And I stand by my decision.

really? you actually believe this?

God is fake now let's see the real snowflakes get mad

You aren't even trying. Yes there are people who believe this, but you aren't one of them, because they also think computers are the devil. You are trying to deliberately incite rage. That's how your congressman got shot yesterday. You people are creating a two sided hatred that will eventually take on a life of its own and tear your world apart.

Fyi, I'm not a liberal. But keep on being a smug troll.

You fucking idiot, do you even realize that if Trump dies that the next in line will be even worse? Mike Motherfucking Pence, he might be playing nice now but the second he gets that power he'll zap all the fags and jail all the potheads. Killing Trump would only fuck the country harder.

Oh, I'm definitely already going to hell, they'd only serve to speed up the process.

you forgot your image user

I just love when people get caught up in exactly what they support, never get a better feeling of schadenfreude. Too bad it hasn't happened directly to Trump yet, but it's getting there.

separation of church and state is to PROTECT christians from government prosecution.

You rebelling against god shows who the real snowflake is. You are the snowflake you libfaggot.

You are obviously not a conservative you are a libfag. Spew your vile anti christian hatred elsewhere demon. The libs need to be executed for Americas sake.

You cousin fuckers that voted for trump just cucked yourself lol. Do you really think he gives a rats ass about the lower class? Hilary would have been a stupid president also. The u.s. is only good for entertainment and food now lol. Our country is a joke

I fuck my daughter

Cousins are all too old at this point

kek

We don't live in middle fucking earth, Demons aren't real, and neither are angels or magic.

I really hope someone mispronouns u so u kill urself

gr8 b8
Gave me a hearty chuckle

GOD speaks through trump to us. GOD watches over our country now that trump is in office. I put all my faith into him because GOD chose him.

Congrats on your federal offense Fatboy. Enjoy the v&

Good thing you're notnold enough to vote or buy cigarettes or be outside past 10.

Also, no one fucking cares about your opinion.

Are you aware, troll, that if you are not conservative, you don't have to be liberal? Are you aware there are more than two schools of thought?

You're just a troll, and it's pathetic.

have a nice day

Take your Christian Sharia, and shove it up your ass. Fairytale believing fuck wit

>replying to spam bots
fuck off newfag.

But why?

Chill, dude. Let the TV turned off for a few days. All that anti-trump propaganda is unhealthy for your heart

He dies when he gets to the top

God is just a story people and if he was real trust me the ones like trump would never be on his good side. Evil is real and it's in the white house.

No its to keep god out of the government so no religious group is persuaded

See? These pathetic and DEMONIC libs cant even put up an argument because they dont have one. They are evil and they know they are... why should they be executed?

Magic not being real is the end of the fucking conversation faggot

shouldnt*

And then Mike Pence becomes president you dumbfuck, why and how in the hell is that gonna fix anything? Have you fucking libtards forgotten how our government works?

Trump dead mean Pence President, think before you say something stupid

I hoped the same thing for Hillary. I still hope her and her family develop cancer and dies a slow painful death.

You can't rebel against a made up person man. That's like saying you rebel against Thor because you don't believe in him

Hey, now! Didn't you get the update?

We can only wish death on the POTUS if they're not white.

Geez, it's like you don't even WATCH Fox News.

You are not alone, OP. He brings opprobrium on your entire country.

Probably on the opposite side as you being a conservative but I kinda hope so too. I want the left to take it too far, I want the horror of civil war to come upon us because dialectic reasoning demands a synthesis of our values. May each of us take action for the greater glory of mankind.

I don't want him dead.

Just disgraced and out of office.

Really, It's to keep the government from being controlled by any one religion and persecuting the other religions in the country, like they do in pretty much every single Muslim controlled country on the planet.

Once again, then pence is president. You're fucking retarded.

Not in most just the more known ones

Dead would be simpler and more poetic.

This, Pence would be worse than Trump, because he could get shit done.

Being one who lives in Indiana, you *really* don't want Pence.

Granted, you're a 14 yr old fgt, so I'll let you speak your mind.

I heard germany is one of the countries with the most negative coverage concerning trump? Why are your news not neutral like everybody else's?

That would require you to you know do something. Such as move, get off the computer and be motivated enough to go outside. Which we all know won't happen.

>faggot

well, welcome to real life where you don't always get what you want.

All the alt-president's men will fall. Orrin Hatch will become the next president, all praise to Joseph Smith and Brigham Young.

Really? Any source on that?

some do from what I've heard.

I'm still impressed you guys got a pedophile into the White House. /b never ceases to amaze.

Like, Trump is bad, but, Pence would be VASTLY worse. Nobody seems to get that when they say shit like this

>real snowflake

For all the idiots that think or believe that the US is a democracy. YOU ARE WRONG! The US is a REPUBLIC YOU DUMB ASSES! If you even knew the pledge of allegiance you would know that. But being a liberal or being a retard that waits to be told what to think by your overlords, you wouldn't.

Sadly yes
meedia.de/2017/05/23/harvard-studie-keiner-berichtete-negativer-ueber-donald-trump-als-die-ard/

focus.de/politik/videos/harvard-studie-nirgendwo-kommt-trump-schlechter-weg-als-in-der-ard_id_7166915.html

tagesspiegel.de/medien/us-studie-zu-nachrichten-ard-ist-spitze-bei-negativen-trump-berichten/19844692.html

How about no you disgusting Mormon.

no man pls

At least we'd have somebody getting shit done.
All we have now is a huge clusterfuck with a bunch of autistic screeching going on in the background.

I can't read german...

Lord Cheeto is not the first pedo to occupy the White House. They're all bozos on that bus.

MuriKKKan detected.