ITT: Fuck you I like it

ITT: Fuck you I like it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r35S5NQVrzA
youtube.com/watch?v=xjiCh88q4kA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=r35S5NQVrzA
it was pretty good.

>You're like the drummer from REO Speedwagon. Nobody knows who you are.

>tfw I quote this movie all the time and no one knows what im talking about

>Equinsu ocha!
>Let me guess. "White devil, white devil"?
>Yes! You speak Wachootoo?

Jesus H. Christ, that movie fucking sucks.

>stereotypical attractive guy, late 20s - mid 30s, looks a bit douchey and is occasionally annoying but has a warm personality that makes you think he's not such a bad guy
>hot chick who's not just a walking fleshlight because she says one or two intelligent things
>ultra douche who, at first, is only seen as an ultra douche by a few people; as the story progresses more people realize the truth about him

Stereotypes & Cliches: The Movie

Oh sire! You're hung like a horse!

BEHOLD

>chuck e cheeseistan

harland williams adds plus 5 to any movie he's in

this was a great flick. also the thirteenth floor.

Dead careers.

what's some essential /danecockcore/

please dont lump ace ventura in with this shit i didnt want to face reality today

youtube.com/watch?v=xjiCh88q4kA

I liked Dane Cook when I was about thirteen.
Then as soon as I turned 14 he seemingly stopped existing.

Yeah but for some reason the douche thing works in this. Dax Shepherd holding the kid's mom's ass when she hugs him was probably one of the funniest things in the movie because it was so simple. The mexican sidekick was pretty good too.

Well, most people I know crap on the movie but I love it, so I felt it fit the thread.

I haven't seen the movie in years but I still remember that part where he's in the swivel chair and he turns too far during his dramatic reveal and makes an extra rotation

The movie rocks, it's funny when it needs to be, right at the right times, with a great cast that gets the job done just fine.

Oh, and speaking of just fine, Jessica, I mean really, the perfect girl next door in this flick.

Mystery Men
Mr. Brooks
I think that's all

That's actually a good movie though.