How do I meet horny sluts online? Preferably young ones that are down to sex...

How do I meet horny sluts online? Preferably young ones that are down to sex. I don't have facebook so I can't use tinder

Pic related

Just make a fake facebook?

Click those links that say "HORNY SLUTS NEAR YOU WANT TO FUCK!".
Trust me, I'm not a doctor.

I could do that but it seems like a lot of effort for a bullshit app like tinder

you dick.

That's dolly. she is a 12 year old who hung herself over depression.

go fuck yourself you POS.

Cry me a river homo, only the strong survive

At least she was a subhuman female.

Does that mean you have more?

Fuck the fuck off moralfag niglet

I'd blow a load directly into her sphincter

If you don't have FB, then you're probably a mongoloid incapable of attracting a young women to fuck. I recommend getting a whore on craigslist or backpage. Can usually find poor college chicks looking to make a quick buck.

Post-mortem load

70% of the time it works 100% of the time
source: Im a maths professor.

guys being edgy isnt cool anymore

That site is literally filled with whales and niggers, plus I'm not looking to fuck a hooker. I want straight up anonymous sex with a half decent looking woman, why is this so much to ask for? I mean I live near NYC, there has to be women that are into that kinda shit.

please help yourself to a load of maggot filled shit.

fuck your mother

have a gun? please put it into your mouth and pull the trigger.

Go into a public bathroom and stick your dick into a glory hole. A super hot chick will be on the other side and suck it!!

Okay all jokes aside, please leave this website forever. You getting this vaginal over some girl you don't even know is pathetic. Boo boo another kid killed themselves over literally nothing, the world keeps spinning. Get over it

Take your outrage and shove it up your ass.

Not even trying to be edgy, that made me hard as a fucking rock

2edgy4me

So much edge, you must be so cool

You really don't. /soc/ and Reddit are full of hookers, attention whores, and thirsty dudes. Tinder is bullshit, and most dating sites stack the deck in favor of women and the most attractive users. Your options are to find them in person or live without them.

So are there any actual suggestions or are there only literal homos here?

>only the strong survive
You are living proof that your statement is not true.

She's gotta be 13 by now.

Past your bedtime faggot.

Does the term "bait-too" mean anything to you dumbass. (cause this is bait and you are a tool)

might actual agree with you on this one detail.

no hope, no future for you asshat

But I'm alive so clearly you're retarded, retard

Did you not see my comment? There's nowhere online you can get laid unless you're into men or uggos.

i had a older buddy who i went to the bars with who had met a 18yo college chick down on her luck. he didnt give her money or anything just asked a friend to hire her. i met her twice and she seemed like the girl next door just normal and hardly wore makeup but was a cute girl. one night at the bar i met up with the guy and he spotted 2 guys he knew. one white and one black guy and he started telling me "hey remember that girl i introduced you to" i was like yeah what about. he goes "see those 2 guys across the bar" yeah i said. "well i was out one night with her and they happened to be at the bar we were at and i introduced them to her" he told me this was before i met her and he started telling me how she got really tipsy and real flirty with all 3 of them. they ended up taking her to one of the guys apt and ran a train on her. all these guys were in their mid 40s and he told me what a little cum slut she was that night taking at least 2 loads each down her throat and lettting them creampie her pussy and in her ass. he said the next day while taking her home she never ever did that but she was alone and really didnt know anyone her age in town. i was suprised and jokinly calling him a perv and we just laughed. he called the guys over and we had a few shots and theytold him how they had called her a few times and arranged for her to do a few more trains if they paid her and she accepted. we ended up calling her later that night and ran a train on her. sadly it was the first and last time i got to fuck and she ended up going back to her hometown but yeah the things that poor college chicks will do

>*sniffle* *sniffle* stop triggering me, shitlord!

me crying?
no way.
I'm lookin to shove my size 12 boot up your virgin ass.

Sure is summer up in hur.

Okay fine, what about just talking to young chicks then? Surely there are options for that

She seems like a whore in the making

The world lost nothing of value

Dude.. insecure chicks with daddy issues... they are not only young

Ita better when they're young

lol.. i cant deal with chicks < 27 ... just the way they fucken talk hurts my head. and all that fucken faux drama

>preferably young ones
Nice try fbi

If you can't be bothered to make a fb I doubt u will be bothered to do anything that will get u a girl

Whatever m8 she's still hot lmao