Should I cut this off?

Should I cut this off?

Tear if off

Peel it off with your teeth

It'll hurt like a bitch if you cut it too tight, but it'll keep getting worse if you don't cut it at all. Use nail clippers to shorten it to about a half centimeter of loose skin or so.

How did you even get that

Ooh...jeez man at that point yeah. But use like small scissors and clean that mother...welcome to the wonderfully sticky world of moleskin for at least a few weeks after. That's gonna suck

Friction made it loose, and then he picked at it to get one side of it to come off like that.

Working and excercising basically all day today

pull it off but towards the side its floppying

Well shit

Blister? No. Let the dead skin dry out and it'll act like a natural bandage. Peel that off and you'll expose the raw skin underneath and it'll sting like a mother and then you'll have to wrap it.

MD here
you're gonna have to chop off the whole foot sry

You're asking this to the community only that will not only say yes, but will also tell you, in no particular order or combination to:
>lick it
>cum on it
>cook it
>feed it to your pet/child
>stick it in your anus
>do witchcraft with it
>shove in in your urethra

just cut the flappy part with nail clippers. it's just dead skin from being on your feet all day.

Kek user I worked on a farm for a year and got these.
Take a shower, get out and start ripping it where it meets good skin. Whatever you rip shouldn't hurt or you've gone too far.
It'll heal along that edge must faster and the dead skin can't be repaired.
Your body is telling you to get it off

JAM IT UP YA' PEE HOLE

Kek

Wish me luck boys

It's not that bad ya puss.

Didn't hurt at all to cut. But I won't be walking right for a while

And sterilizing this thing is gonna be the real bitch

>Should I cut this off?
At the knee. Just to be sure.

You should have bandaged it and left it to fall off on it's own. That's a big, oft used area of the foot to be raw like that man.

>I won't be walking right for a while
Anal sex does that to you.

Good.
Now cum on it and shove it up your butt hole before you eat it.

Tell me you're not a man so I don't feel bad fapping to this

Bet that hurts a bitch. Keep some gauze on it and bag-balm will help too.

Yeah I'm regretting it kinda lol. But It just felt weird as hell I couldn't stand it.

Sorry man your gay

Fuckin knew it

Trips say that you cook and eat it