Tfw you cried at the end

>tfw you cried at the end

America really is the best, man

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2016/05/25/american-sniper-chris-kyle-distorted-his-military-record-documents-show/
nydailynews.com/news/national/american-sniper-chris-kyle-lied-military-awards-article-1.2649963
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fun fact, Chris Kyle was full of shit the entire time.

theintercept.com/2016/05/25/american-sniper-chris-kyle-distorted-his-military-record-documents-show/

nydailynews.com/news/national/american-sniper-chris-kyle-lied-military-awards-article-1.2649963

Um he was supposedly an asshole no one liked OP.

what's happening here?
a televised dead bodies of American soldiers or their locals?

the only thing he lied about was how many medals he won, he fibbed about 2 that he didnt get but his commanding officer had recommended him for. shitty but not the end of the world

Also lied about sniping looters from the roof of a stadium during hurricane Katrina, as well as an incident where he shot two carjackers, which never happened either. Or punching Jesse Ventura which also never happened.

People who make all kind of grandios claims like Kyle tend to lie constantly about nearly everything, which makes it hard to believe anything they say, ever.

I think I almost cried or I shed a tear. O was sitting with my buds though...

I'm a proud American but this doesn't was propaganda and Chris Kyle can suck a dick

>tfw you rolled your eyes because of how shitty this movie is and how uninteresting the main character is

Superior sniper coming through.

>white person snipes thousands of unsuspecting people in foreign land
>get rewards

>black person snipes people in DC
>gets called a nigger

American soldiers. Should have just gotten a job at McDonalds.

This tbqh

obbvious bait is obvious.

why do you want to argue with is? because we like the idea.of freedom, or more than likely because you falsely accuse us of worshiping brave men.

I don't like chris kyle. I met him at a ptsd thing. and I am certain half his stories are false.

I hate.the movie because it was retarded.propoganda, but I like it because it says we can make a difference. which we can.

over my 8 years I took part in neutralizing 126 ieds. I think I made a difference.

Movie when?

>proud American
>but this doesn't was
Oh believe me, it shows.

b.boss?

No, all you did was prance around in the sand on the dime of tax payers like me.

Really makes you think.

Fun fact: I used to live in NOLA next to a really affluent community and after everyone evacuated some residents called in Israeli commandos to secure their block from looters

I watched 120 ieds.blow up. there are actual frontline heroes of.this modern combat, but they are not seals they are sappers. and combat engineers.

vit you will never understand this because you will never read government documents. saving people.from ieds is was.very important. but keep beliving your air force friend did anything, or that even most seal teams did.

>dude we had no business being there but we're totally heroes because we blew up some things that would blow up our things

There is no honor in either war. You were payed to do a job, and you did a job. Nothing more, nothing less.

I can see what he's going for because he's already there. Bush sent in the military even without the coalition he wanted. As long as he is there it's better to make a difference by saving soldiers and civilians by getting rid of bombs meant to do indiscriminate damage.

My favorite part of the movie is that BCooper is a hardcore liberal who made millions off of idiots republicans who "love murica" and have an iq level of 12.

>those Facebook posts calling him a traitor for being at the DNC

>hurr durr iraq are the bad guys
>killed iraqian sniper
>met woman on a bar and married her
>she wasn't penetrated by anyone while he was in the war
>''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''MURRICA FUCK YA'''''''''''''''

Is this the dude that didnt even use a scope because the light reflected off it?

t. reddito

also fucking stuffed snow in his mouth so his breath fog wouldn't be warm and visible

>>she wasn't penetrated by anyone while he was in the war
There wasn't never anyone who wasn't penetrated while the man was in the war.

Fucking cock magnets

>camps literally the whole game
>"wow a true master, our military really is the best

Amerifats everyone

This is so true.

Girl I really liked for years husband was called up. Took almost a year but she finally let me. Damn it was fun to see a women get a year of pent up need out.

must have been a cold fuck

also so he wouldn't have to raise his head as much

top tier posterboy

>Arabs
>people

You meant (((America))).

They're syrian soldiers

>invade foreign country
>surprised that there are people who will fight against an invasion of their country

>my university bans a planned screening of American Sniper
>being a bro, I promise to reenact it on campus

Still don't know why I got kicked out

>tfw you really cried even though you're a T*rkroach
America really IS the best.

What, you just hate Iraqis more than us?

Yea. Middle Easterners are fucking scum.

>you just got paid to do a job
>all jobs are equally dangerous or respectable

you are a prostitute, you just got paid to do a job. nothing more, nothing less.

you were the first human being to walk on the moon, you just got paid to do a job. nothing more, nothing less.

>Turkish is not middle eastern

U wot m8

American Sniper is the same as virtually every other Clint Eastwood movie.

>be American
>do dirty job to keep ungrateful people safe/entertained
>ungrateful people reject you
>the end

Granted, he does a really good job with this, but it's pretty consistent.

What's it like having a massive inferiority complex to Americans? It shows.

You can't really define Turkey and its region, honestly. Just call it Minor Asia and move on.

when they had the nerve to introduce a fucking bad guy, his terrorist villlain counterpart, into the movie I should have just turned this off. How fucking lazy can you be, how uninspiring can you write when you have to depend on a fucking final boss in a """"true story""". They didn't even try to make this authentic so no wonder people call this obvious propaganda shit