New s/fur thread

New s/fur thread.
Does anyone have the sauce for this picture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Toheb9SMWYg
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ydwOqnTonHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pretty sure that's Lonbluewolf.

hm, this just doesn't look all that good, does it? Hey, here's a novel idea, how about to make you wearing panties your starting picture, you fucking fag?

If you want to see him in panties you could ask more nicely :p

k

So, one day im sure, i'll learn not to stick my dick in crazy but... Seems like that day is still far off.

Crazy is fun.

It's already too late for me, anyway. I may never fully recover. I could win millions in damages off this shit

Holy hell, he's one of my favorites and I couldn't even tell. I'm ashamed with myself. Thanks user and thanks for sharing another one of my favorites by him.

All females are crazy so it's inevitable really, better to have crazy than be gay.

What's wrong with being gay?

Sure thing friend.

It's gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=Toheb9SMWYg

Crazy IS fun that I cant deny, but holy shit am I gonna get in hot water for this one.

Sometimes you have to be gay to a certain degree, i ended up in an FWB agreement with like, the hottest chick i've met in a while because i let her twink/10 gay-as-fuark bestie blow me infront of her.

I unironically like Johnny Rebel.

Knock her up?

preeeeettttfyy sure it's based on a german cartoon, just tarted up.

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ydwOqnTonHM

Naw she's just a straight up lunatic, sides I may be white-guy-living-in-a-ghetto crazy, but im not fuck-a-bitch-raw-without-seeing-her-take-the-pill crazy.

Some things just aren't worth it. I've been offered a completely new life with complete financial security, a close "family" circle, all the pussy I could want, even a longer life and perfect health.

And all it'll cost me is my soul, my current life and family, and probably my sanity.

Help, I'm not being appreciated

As a lunatic myself, be careful.

>the hottest chick i've met in a while because i let her twink/10 gay-as-fuark bestie blow me infront of her.
Cock blocked by twink, ain't that a bitch

Thanks, mate.

Way too late for that, but for you. I'll give it a try.

'eh wasn't so bad, he was almost as good at it as she is.

Oh, and it also feels like every conversation that ever happens here I've seen happen like 40 times already. Maybe if y'all went outside occasionally and didn't spend all your time here, you'd have more to talk about.

Did you bang him too?

I'm out for the night dudes, have fun with each other and of course that angsty fucker that's in here somewhere ;)

Sleep well, Argos.

G'night

I mean, I wouldn't say I DIDN'T bang him.

Heh, ever had a threesome with those two?

I wanna bury my face in her ass.

k

I'm going to get some sleep, now, though I will say, y'all seem to be utterly blind as to just how insufferable you are. Amazing how the human mind can blind you to that, right? Anyway, good night, fuck you, Dash, I hope you choke on whichever cock you're sucking tonight, dude

Have a good night user, God bless.

Once or twice.

I don't suck cock (yet).
Sleep well, gaylord.

>I don't suck cock (yet).