youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WrieUdYe_e8
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing
pastebin.com/GkqsuWAH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus is perfect

Lets drop all we've got.

Op is a faggot.

There is no such thing as redpill and anyone using that unironically is a cringeworthy autist

There is no such thing as redpills. It's all part of a jew conspiracy to develop conspiracies against themselves.

You don't want me to do that.

There's teenagers on this board.

Real reason for da j00s

how true is this?

Titties>Wide hips>Kind personally>youthful>ass

It's not.

It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing Hillary's campaign.

anybody here need a glass of water?

Nice snake eating its tail.
Feel free to drop them here, I'm sure teenagers will just go look for some other bait thread.

I don't follow politics here. What is this sandmonkeys policies?

It never made sense to me growing up being taught that all these people were shipped across country by train, housed in a camp, and killed in elaborate gas chambers disguised as showers. Would it make more sense to just have a group of them dig a hole and shoot them like every other mass killing? Or were these work camps also?

sharia law

Inb4 >>/r9k/

>how true is this?
Seems fairly unlikely. Like, it might have been the initial plan but I highly doubt they didn't switch to something approaching the actual version halfway through.

Deporting hundreds and thousands of people in the middle of a war is just not economically viable, and after all is said and done it just plain makes no sense for them to be humane to them past the point where it's convenient.

Pretty nice.
Drug prohibition is a cheap excuse to exercise control over a populace.

> Reality is that which doesn't go away when you stop believing in it. Everything else is imaginary.

> Both can kill you, and will given the opportunity, so it's a good idea to figure out the rules they operate under, and try not to mistake one for the other.

> Reality has a buttload of rules, none of which can be broken, and none of which were ever written down and handed to us. They're what make it impossible to fly just by flapping your arms, or pluck the moon from the sky and eat it like an apple.

> Imagination has only one rule: "When imagination contradicts reality, reality overrules imagination." This, the fact that we still aren't certain of all reality's rules, and the fact that humans act on their imaginations rather than their understanding of reality, is what creates the incredibly complicated intersection between imagination and reality known as "human nature."

Sup Forums has completely and totalled bastardized "redpill" and each and every one of you needs to be lined up and shot.

Serbia is responsible for the turkroach to perfect the kebab.

Might makes right

If ever you stumble upon a statement or idea which may or may not be true, and you suspect people will believe it, ALWAYS DECLARE IT WITH CONFIDENCE, because that's what you usually do anyway.

>That online imageboards have resulted in the creation of communities among autistic people that serve to reinforce paranoia, prejudice, and butthurt

>that it's much more fun than you'd think to laugh anonymously at autistic people

>massive retardation is more common than usually acknowledged

>racism and tribalism is inborn defence mechanism, not learned.
>all empires crumble when they grow too large because there are too many cultural differences.
>women dont love men unconditionally (only their sons)

HIS NAME IS KHAN!

Law of Fives confirmed legit.

Red pill was a mistake.

Magick is not satanic, its something that everyone used to do since the beggining of time, the leaders of the world wanted to hide it and make it occult, so they came up with religious garbage and also used media to make it look like a sin or turn the whole thing into a joke, they succeeded.

Sup Forums is a containment board

All human behavioral traits are extremely heritable, typically between 50 and 75 percent of the varience between individuals being attributable to genes, and the remainder is dominated by non-shared environmental effects.

Shirt of abuse, parenting style has no measurable impact. It doesn't matter how you raise your kids, they're gonna turn out however they were going to turn out anyway.

politics are opinions with a gun

>Or were these work camps also?
A lot of them where. It's partially what kept the war engine going for as long as it did. They also allowed the Nazi Party to enforce a much higher level of cohesion.

People being shot en masse is the kind of thing your average drone doesn't need to see.

i loooove you jeeeehsus chriiiiiiiiiiiiist

>dude they're just taking away our black tar heroin to keep us down xD

Overwatch is pretty fun but not worth more than $12.

Britain will remain in the EU and Hilary Clinton will be the next President.
You don't actually have a choice in the outcome.

>our
>us
Let's put it like that, responsibility for--
>brit
Okay, never mind. You don't have the concept.

There is no actual evidence to support the theory that blacks are equal to whites. But you have to believe in it anyway so you don't get in trouble.

What is extremely true.

Hitler was trying to get the Jews to leave Germany before he invaded Poland. If you haven't yet:

>thegreateststorynevertold.tv

>All human behavioral traits are extremely heritable, typically between 50 and 75 percent of the varience between individuals being attributable to genes, and the remainder is dominated by non-shared environmental effects.

>Shirt of abuse, parenting style has no measurable impact. It doesn't matter how you raise your kids, they're gonna turn out however they were going to turn out anyway.

Nearly right. One cannot improve the potential of an individual, but one can reduce it. So you can lock your kids in a basement and feed them crap and fuck them up, but you can't do anything positive for them beyond socialization and feeding them enough so their genome can express

They were work camps, but as the picture explains the conditions were exceptionally good compared to allied equivalents. Swimming pools, doctors, theaters, sports teams and the perimeter fences weren't very sturdy at all. Have you seen migrants breaking down huge border fences and climbing over them? If conditions were really so bad in the camps, if they thought they were very likely to die there, they simply would have grouped together and destroyed or climbed the fences with ease in the thousands.

The mass graves simply do not exist. Every alleged death camp was shrouded by the iron curtain when the soviets took over Poland until finally the soviets collapsed. The soviets continued to use the camps after defeating the Germans by the way, so who the fuck knows what they got up to in there. We've all heard about the gulags right?

See
>viable
>switch
What he was *trying* to do doesn't matter. He didn't manage to get them out peacefully.

Jeeeessus Christ I looooveee youuuu yessss i dooooooo fuck off Sup Forums

Tell me more my poo in loo friend.

MИ БУЛИ КOPOЛI I ХУЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇЇ

There is no such thing as unbiased media

this imo is the most vital red pill, without this red pill you will always be blue pilled

ПAHAMИ БУЛИ, MЫКOЛA

that's historically inaccurate as fuck

>They were work camps, but as the picture explains the conditions were exceptionally good compared to allied equivalents. Swimming pools, doctors, theaters, sports teams and the perimeter fences weren't very sturdy at all. Have you seen migrants breaking down huge border fences and climbing over them? If conditions were really so bad in the camps, if they thought they were very likely to die there, they simply would have grouped together and destroyed or climbed the fences with ease in the thousands.

>The mass graves simply do not exist. Every alleged death camp was shrouded by the iron curtain when the soviets took over Poland until finally the soviets collapsed. The soviets continued to use the camps after defeating the Germans by the way, so who the fuck knows what they got up to in there. We've all heard about the gulags right?

again, nearly right: there were, iirc 2 mb 3 camps that were death camps out of like 30 or 40 total camps rest of which were as you say work camps. death camps were just inside poland I think, they were just barracks next to big holes where they shot ppl next to them.

all the stuff about gas chambers being used to kill people is rubbish. the Germans have many faults: inefficiency is not one of them. Killing people in that manner would be stupidly inefficient. Plus one would connect the room to a car exhaust rather than formulate an expensive chemical if one wanted to kill in that manner.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

youtube.com/watch?v=eh6Xdb5Opoo

youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y

The biggest Red Pill of all. Nothing matters.

Nothing is reality.
Reality is everything.

This is going pretty well so far.

Jews are bringing about th New World Order through a global crisis (WW3, Worldwide islamic terrorism, financial collapse, diseases like zika, cultural destruction, or all of the above combined)

Nationalism and Trump are the only hope for not only America and whites, but all of humanity.

Most people are 'racist' but don't spend their time and energy hating other races because they realize it's pointless and it only hurts themselves.

This guy's right

youtube.com/watch?v=FUFOV6QMtBM

6/10 for the effort

I got red pilled and now I can't stop shitting. I was a little constipated and I asked for assistance. So I was handed this small red pill and it turns out it was a stool softener. Did that happen to you guys too?

>the jews are behind everything
>your government put fluoride and estrogen in your tap water
>there is released mind control gas (chemtrails)
>Hitler never existed
>Ted Cruz' father killed JFK
>government funded shills on Sup Forums are real

That's all i got, famalam

This meme is more truth than meme

But memes are real anyway so...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0

Underrated

>Hitler never existed

This is actually the only one I doubt.

there is only one real one

and ive never seen it mentioned on here

>Hitler never existed?
I believe it but could you explain

Then post it.

settle down alex jones, we get it, youre 12 and want to pretend much anything is going on

We live in a holographic reality like the matrix?

The biggest enemy to any nationalist ethnostate will be the Church because it placates men with traditionalist nostalgia instead of actual Traditionalism. It's an empty shell just releases pressure from blowback that society can generate against globalism.

>All races are created equal in the eyes of God, user..
>But hey, we hate queers!
>Jews are the chosen people of God, user..
>But we think sex before marriage is bad! Even if literally all of our members do it anyway without repercussions!

It's a placebo that sedates potential right wing death squad members.

Al-q a lie.

Dr Kelly was killed for this and his autopsy results made a state secret.

The push for gay rights and woman in the front lines is just so they can be drafted for incoming ww3.
My estimation is around 2030-2040 when us has to attack China/Russia to put them back on petrol dollar.

>Hitler never existed
Pls no, he was a great man

Fake, we all know any modern professor would've kicked him out of the classroom for spreading right-wing nazi propaganda and hate speech.

The Syrian revolution was an attempted coup sponsored by the gulf arabs and the US, propagandized by the media.

Christians have a huge wealth difference from jews because of the last commandment. thats why jews own banks, and christians normally dont.

The push for cafe low emission cars claiming its for the environment is just to reduce oil consumption to eventually crash Saudi Arabia

Turkey confirmed this to be true by a journalist writing an article on it then being arrested for 'sharing state secrets'. Two days ago at his trial a roach shot at him calling him traitor.

I found all this out before I ever knew who alex jones was you shill.

Not all jews understand what they are doing, but many of those trying to bring about the New World Order (george hw bush specifically talked about this) happen to be jewish.

The abrahamic religions are not independent idealogies clashing in chaos. Study their origins and the picture will become more clear

youtube.com/watch?v=7bSAB5OPkwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WrieUdYe_e8

Classic pAedowood

that's some quality load of crap

my Redpill free music for pol goers

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing

Got one of these too.

>China is going to use Russia to start a war with Europe.
>US tries to intervene
>Russia uses pic related to set off massive earthquakes in Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Seattle, and California.
>Also causes hurricane in Florida and Louisiana.
>US warfighting ability crippled
>China occupies India, moves West to take the rest of the world

I pray to god that everyone already knows this or else we are all fucked

Drug prohibition and the war on terror are both attempts by the state to gain more control over society, and rake in more taxes, collateral damage be damned

So much new content; thanks guys!

>inb4 i'm actually a data miner, and we're seeing to to put into camps first

Nationalism vs internationalism is one of the biggest ideological debates raging today but is hardly new.

The war on drugs is a failure, all drugs should be legalized as it will result in less addiction, less usage, less death and less crime.

EU are fudging the stats to hide the fact that most of the 'refugees' are young fighting age males.

The sources are all listed you shill

It doesn't matter if it is 100% correct, just understand that there is more going on in the world than you are told.

That is the real redpill, and everything else you just learn and build your own truth afterwards. Your truth can be accurate or inaccurate, up to you.

i understand that, however what he's saying is a load of crap IMO

sasuga Norway

Why do we even need these threads anymore?

Just make one website with all of these links and we are done:
pastebin.com/GkqsuWAH

What does that mean?

There are dozens, but all that matters in the general concept: the global elite need a worldwide crisis to bring about the New World Order. It will be the end of freedom and the beginning of everlasting security. There is a strong argument for this but billions of people will not like the result.

People like pic related will like the result as it is their goal though

Haavara Agreement
argument dismissed