Periscope whore thread, link before ban

Periscope whore thread, link before ban
18+

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/bBIUBjF3QktBZFZNUkpEUVB8MVprSnp5clFSbHZHdm2CwFAhve2hTJtMf687b8ycNbZJreCDIVzI8_RYKD21
pscp.tv/w/1rmGPPeBgWbGN
pscp.tv/w/1MnxnavjVqjJO
pscp.tv/w/1OdKryvmMXVxX
pscp.tv/w/1gqxvbVAzbzxB?channel=first-scope&sidebar=false
pscp.tv/w/1RDGlZvOOVdxL?channel=first-scope&sidebar=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump what is periscope

And the name if the account?

It's where people can live stream their faces

a streaming site where whores do things for attention

This

bump?

sounds interesting. Bump

pscp.tv/w/bBIUBjF3QktBZFZNUkpEUVB8MVprSnp5clFSbHZHdm2CwFAhve2hTJtMf687b8ycNbZJreCDIVzI8_RYKD21 shaking her ass

pscp.tv/w/1rmGPPeBgWbGN

need 2k

>pscp.tv/w/1rmGPPeBgWbGN
nice find

jailbait

Underage flasher I see

literal cp

Why is the connection always bad on mobile. Desktop is perfect

CP

Man I'm glad it's summer and school's out. You never see good shit on Peri during the week otherwise.

these are fucking kids

Umm.. Mods?

Modds

They went offline. That was fucking hilarious lmao

Mass amounts of cp

What happened?

That was a shit ton of CP. Periscope mods must be asleep. That shit gets taken down immediately.

Well thats bad news bears lol

They decided to do private for people "under 18"

pscp.tv/w/1MnxnavjVqjJO

damn. more hair then i expected

Well sounds like a party van to me

>pscp.tv/w/1MnxnavjVqjJO
Gay

Wtf do you do to find anything on that site? nothing but a bunch of garbage

I'm actually surprised it went on for so long. 40 mins of video

Shit was wild

I'm quite surprised as well

Glad i wasnt signed into it or made a comment. I dont know if this shit can be traced back to the people that viewed it. If i could i would have tried to find a mod. Im all for wins but not with kids man.

Tbh I'm totally 100% 18 so idgaf.

You can still watch it

do you really think they're gonna waste their time tracking down individual people who saw a livestream?

Wtf happened in it?

Post more guys

Im already a paranoid person as it is, rolling up on some CP isnt helping that

Yesterday a russian broadcaster went on for long time also. Couldnt report it?!? Error message.. Very weird.. Such young girls flashing :( im suprised this all is possible and people talk to those young girks to make them flash :( sick..

Little girls flashing their tits and showing ass

no you're going to be put on a list. if you keep looking for pizza then you will be tracked down

stop smoking so much weed

Plus there is literally NO WAY to prove who was jacking off to it, and who clicked on it without knowing what it was. You can't be v& for stumbling upon shit.

Usually the stuff gets shut down really quickly

Well, you talked here with people who saw it, so fbi definitely are going for you right now, criminal scum

And half of Sup Forums is like "FUCK, I missed it"

They flashed a bit, and their asses.

Also their instagram. These btiches dumb

Yeah. The last few moments i saw was bad enough. I tried to find a place that lets you report but i dont see anything.

Lmao this

insta??

yeah I doubt it. I use liveomg sometimes to see the most viewed streams and often times I click on a stream gaining a lot of traction even before I can see the thumbnail, and it turns out to be some disgusting shit occasionally. I just report it, exit out and move on

anyone found instagram?

Hey I dont smoke the devils lettece!
This is true
Pretty sure this isnt going to come to anyone but the people actively pushing them to do it.

Getthelube.com

Ashley_slyking800

that livestream was interesting as fuck, you could see the birth of an ego and just desire for attention lt was like those girls had tasted sugar for the first time the white one was insecure and kept asking the chat for validaiton and then if you pay attention the other one was obviously more popular she would move off camera and bitch at her loser friend when she'd say shes better shit was fucking funny as fuck lmao

Yes. I won't give it to you.

ashley_slyking800 you filthy bastard

bitches are banned already lol

pscp.tv/w/1OdKryvmMXVxX

Thats good to hear man!

That was great, may you be blessed with wealth and great health, did anybody save the broadcast? How do you do that anyway?

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

pscp.tv/w/1gqxvbVAzbzxB?channel=first-scope&sidebar=false

bitch in orange panties

Good i cant believe any of you sick fucks were encouraging little girls to do shit like that

about to get offline

where did they go private on

No bodies getting hurt

How the shit do you go about finding these fuckin hoes?

looks fake af

They're pre teens for christ sake are you saying they should already be sexualized by retards like you at that age?

They're cousins said the whiter one

looks like a dude

wtf are u talking about a guy openly said this shits hittin your facebook and youtube. mistakes of youth follow the entirety of life

its either you or someone else. Learn to live life

Was that meant for me or the person who responded to me?

they have a very incestuous relationship

pscp.tv/w/1RDGlZvOOVdxL?channel=first-scope&sidebar=false

They're already doing it of their own accord. All people are doing is observing,

it's amazing how dumb most of these girls are. They don't realize that their Twitter and name are right there next to the live video feed

LEgit no idea

peri downloader?

>pscp.tv/w/1RDGlZvOOVdxL?channel=first-scope&sidebar=false
boring

So just because they arent old enough to know what they're doing is wrong makes it okay for you to encourage their terrible behaviour? Are you retarded?

Dude fuck right off man

Maybe she will be fucked

agree with this guy this will follow these girls forever

I kinda agree with him. They were warned multiple times that what they were doing is stupid and that this would be in the internet forever... And she gave out her fucking instagram

Say I do, they're still going to continue this behavior, I walked in on my cousin doing something similar, you still gonna go on a crusade against them? boys and girls do dumb stuff when they get together, you'll never be able to stop them.

How does that make it right for anyone to encourage them?

Thank you, fuck pedo's.
Kids will do dumb ass shit like this, but grown ass adults shouldnt be encouraging this shit

What happened?

that guy has wins from the other stream

tell em to post that shit

These fucks in this thread were encouraging 10 year olds to undress in a live stream on periscope