Rough day. Teen vids?

Rough day. Teen vids?

Mods

Go fuck yourself

you fucks, do you not understand Sup Forums? Just ignore thsi shit and it will go away.

Fucking CP sharing pedos!!

mods need to delete cp'ish thread. i heard kik sharing is the new limewire or something fucking disgraceful

This is now a fuck all Muslims thread

Muslims worship a pedophile warlord

Islam is the nigger of religion
> ironic because Mohammed was white
>go on and google it you fags

Poor faggot just wanted to jack it to 8 year olds like a degenerate spic
>gets a lesson in religion instead

>2017
>still so ignorant as to ascribe a purely Shia practice to all of Islam
If you're gonna hate on a nigga at least get your shit straight. Damn.

Invite jtwebby600

So you'd say Shia Islam, then?

why do i see a van

ruffohoh

Let me guess "Islam is a religion of peace"?

Name a Muslim country that supports a 2 state solution or one who doesn't support acts of terror on innocent people. Let me guess the rape refugees in Europe during New Year's are all the "bad Muslims"?

Fuck off muhammed

Muslims are cancer

> 2017
> be liberal shitface so brainwashed by corporatist media that needs to defend a religion that wants to subjugate the entire world under Islam, and is actively engaged in such by their own admission

So what is abrogation?

The order in which verses appear in the Quran determine their value. This is called abrogation and is spelled out within the text itself.
The central ayah that deals with abrogation is Surah 2:106:
None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: "Knowest thou not that Allah hath power over all things?" (Qur’an 2:106).
Abrogation (Naskh): refers to one Qur'anic verse superseding another, and is itself supported by Qur'anic verses and various hadith narrations.

Ibn Jarir, one of the most prominent Islam scholars (Born 839 AD - as common sense tells you, that gives him quite a bit of authority on this matter) stated that -
The Nasakh only occurs with commandments, prohibitions, permissions, and so forth. As for stories, they do not undergo Nasakh.
The word, 'Nasakh' literally means, 'to copy a book'. The meaning of Nasakh in the case of commandments is removing the commandment and replacing it by another.
Why is this so important?
Nearly all of the "peaceful" verses in the Quran come before the commandments for jihad and killing.
Ibn Kathir (1301-1372) quotes an earlier authority, Ad-Dahhak bin Muzahim, to establish that the Verse of the Sword, sura 9:5 (“slay the unbelievers wherever you find them”) “abrogated every agreement of peace between the Prophet and any idolater, every treaty, and every term.” He adds from another authority: “No idolater had any more treaty or promise of safety ever since Surah Bara”ah was revealed.” And yet another early commentator, Ibn Juzayy (d. 1340) agrees that one of this verse’s functions is “abrogating every peace treaty in the Qur’an.”

Rekt

Lemme get an inv ty
donglov3r69

kick lurkers dude i will post