youtube.com/watch?v=lSY1tyuR3WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws6fdQP8KDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Guess who's here~

hello hello firekeeper

youtu.be/LPZSO4M_-5c

Love user, is that you?

Not an avatar fag. Just don't have any pics of my waifu
Also don't want people to steal my waifu or post her lewds so I'm not posting her

Juvia
Lucky lucky you. I was going to have a short afternoon shift but it's been bumped up to another closing shift.
Indeed.
Haha, classic Juvia. You should hear a sample of her JAP voice. It's literally the VA's only work which is saddening and a bit baffling.
Rikka
>Satan trips
Really? I'm sure it ended years ago. Where are you reading it? And glad you like it!

it's always love user
how have you been?

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
maru
How are you maru?
rate user
Climbing back up
Hey fire keeper
Haven't seen you in a while

Konata

I am buying it from my book store lol I had to wait months for the 5th one I am sure I could have read it online and finished it but I like to read manga and actually have it

What?

Urabe
That's good, i'll add it to the list then. Underwhelming like in what way?

Juvia
Yeah, but i should be able to get enough sleep if i go to sleep a little earlier tonight.
Ah, well hopefully Germany doesn't have a itchy trigger finger...this time. Tsk tsk tsk, you're gonna get bullied again.
Ah, well still it's like i said, i'm happy you said it at least~
Yeah, but that doesn't do much good if you end up falling asleep right?...
It is, thank you~ T-though there is one other thing, b-but you don't have to do it if you don't want..
> Squeeze squeeze

Rate user
Damn, only a 4 on that one huh.

Well good morning sweetheart~

Seen better days, but I'm doing ok. How about yourself?

hello hello crispy

Are you there
Linked wrong post, ha.

Best waifu

Long time no see! I'm glad to see you
I've been alright, I've finished all of the shitloads of work I had for school and now I can finally take a breather, so I'm pretty good
And how have you been lately?
Hello Juvia, nice to see you
Yeah, I had my final project to hand out so I couldn't drop by but now that I practically finished all the work I can drop by more often~
How have you been?
Good evening honey~
How are you tonight~?

Death can't come soon enough tbh

Dingus

Hiya Love user. How are you?

I'm pretty good, a bit tired though~
How are you this morning~?
And how does it feel to finally be free~?

Work stuff again?

Sick of life in general

>transvestite Nazi "loli"
>even a good waifu
Pantsu on head retarded
Don't rate me faggot

that's good

Oh I see. That explains it. Well that's cool. I read it online but having the actual thing is better I'm sure. I'd buy them if I wasn't so poor. I've been meaning to watch your special one's anime since I hear it's a cringy kind of comedy like Tomo's.
Oh but there's no dub of it.
Well the anime does some world building and explains some pretty funfacts about the androids. The main couple end up together before the end which is ironically where it starts to get dull. It stops giving the sci-fi feel in exchange for a couple SOL eps that felt pointless. Cute but pointless.
She's a keeper!

>Critizicing a waifu ever
>Not even posting his own
Absolute pussy of the worst kind.

She's a cute :

Its not that cringy its super cute in my opinion but I like cheesy silly stuff rofl.
O hai~

>dubs
Indeed. But i hate waking up in the morning so it's a lose lose
Sounds like a good time
What's that supposed to mean?
Is it good? I'll check it out...maybe
Well that's good. I'll also be long gone by then so at least you won't be leaving me...
I hope not but it doesn't look good. I will not! I love them and they love me!
W-whatever...
>
I won't this time i promise. I'll just play games while I'm here
What is it? It better not be perverted...
I'm already letting you do something perverted...
Well you're doing alright.
I'm doing good, just playing some hearts of iron 4.
Up to anything?
Well that's good. Does this mean we'll see you on a consistent basis?
I've been good, just playing hearts of iron 4 right now

>implying posting my waifu contributes to the argumeng that Tanya nis objectively a shit

Let's climb that ladder of yours
Tired, huh? Don't tell me you've been working lately~
I'm pretty great today as I'm on a bus and I'm going to my gf~
Will be staying at her place tonight, too~~
And God it feels awesome, like, really, I can finally feel I can breathe like a real human being~
And how have you been lately~?
>check
As I still have school next week it won't be that constant, but from the next one on I should be here every day, just so I can mess around with you and a certain pervert~
Oh, neat! How are you doing there? Polandball finally fallen or does it still fight?

Thank you
>Implying op isn't a sad jealous little shit because his waifu isn't an adorable Loli Hitler

Just listening to music for a bit before calling it a night. Decided to drop by for a bit as well, see if anything has changed in the threads. How's the game?
Did we use to talk before? I don't recognize the character you're posting with.

People are open to review/critique anything; it's not some privilege earned. I know you didn't actually say this, but it reminds me of people who's first response to critique is "like you could do better?", which is the shittiest argument ever.
I'm just rating pictures, but I'll leave you out if you want

One of those bad times again huh...

I'm pretty good, listening to some music right now.

Yeah it's a shame, but i don't mind subs now and then.
Oh really? Wow they usually save the whole getting together thing for the end and never explore it. Though i can see why that would kind of put people off if it changes the feel like that.

Hiya Rikka~ How are you?

Yeah, I just finished an anime recently so it's either this or Tomo's. And Lucky Star as well. I'm conflicted. But I'm sure I'll like it.
>dubs
Waking up is the worst. It sure is.
I personally loved her voice and it's one of the reasons she's become my special one. Though, I wouldn't tell you to rewatch the whole thing subbed, the dub is very good in my opinion.

Taking a shot of whiskey to ease me

Hey I am back with another question

You met your waifu long ago and your dating started to get serious. Who is the first person you introduce to your waifu and how do you introduce her in one or two sentence(s).

I am alright how are you doing?? I am more refreshed and no work tomorrow so I wont have to hop off so early tonight~
Oh Lucky Star is great you should watch that first to be honest

Oh alright. In that case go for it.
Yeah not too many anime actually do that. My cousin has found one that's done the same but he was apparently disappointed with it. I can't remember it's name. But yeah, it's a little annoying how the story just stagnates. I'd still recommend it, it's worth a watch.

>this thing
>adorable
Oh no, its retarded

Yyyuno?

Hey Rikka

Been a while.

>Post her lewds
It's pretty evident who you are.
You're waifu the shittest. Genuine lesbo trash.

>dubs
Yeah, neither of us would want that..
Yeah that's Germany for you. Suuure they do, so much so that they want you and all that land all to themselves~
> cute blush~
Alright, that;s good to hear.
Y-you know what it is, and it isn't perverted...
i know, and i appreciate it~

Maybe just a little~
Oh nice, got anything planned~?
Oh my well that's even nicer~~
Haha i'm glad, you really deserve this time off to relax and enjoy yourself~
I've been alright, just been working this week~

Indeed it has

Well that's good. Hopefully my schedule will be changed and I'll be able to stick around longer and talk to you and that certain pervert
I started a new game as Poland and it's gone well. Turned communist and joined the comintern with the Soviet Union so hopefully I'll be safe from Adolf
Well that souds relaxing.
The game is going well, ever played it or no?
Maybe? I don't think so. I've been here since last July but maybe we just haven't talked
Thought i was going to escape it after i graduated, nope
A good voice is always nice to have, it's probably the reason juvia is my waifu and not takao. Yeah the dub is pretty good, nothing i really hate about it.
Indeed
Yeah hopefully papa stalin will help me protect my stuff
Whatever you just don't understand our love
>s-shut up...
>
I don't, tell me~
Are you satisfied...you perv...

I guess I'll go with that then. My cousin's been pestering me to watch it, haha!

This captcha is the WORST!

I guess I'll go with that then. My cousin's been pestering me to watch it, haha!

Do it it was one of the first animes I watched a long while ago and it was adorable, I still go back from time to time. Very very cute picture by the way
Hey Yuno whats up?? You okay??

I hope it helps. At least there's only 2 more days until your day off.

Good to hear. I'm pretty good aside from being a bit tired, just listening to some music now~ That's great~

Sure will.
It actually really irritates me when they do it at the end, i mean i wanna see their relationship develop a bit you know? They are few and far. I'm actually more interested in it knowing that.

I haven't played it before, no. I did see that it's 50% off on Steam right now, might look into it.
I didn't think we had talked before, no. Your lack of name but recognition of mine threw me off.

Good thing I won't be here for long, so you can get some rest without an annoying boy bothering you~
As it's her birthday party I plan on giving her presents (2 Deep Purple CD's and a locket in a shape if heart), as well as... Other pleasant things like..... You know, some ice creams or something~
It really is~~
Well, as humble as I usually am... Yeah, I totally deserve this one~
Well then, as weekend is just around the corner you will probably relax a little and cool off, besides being lazy that is~
That would be really nice. But as I start vacation soon don't expect me to get up earlier, I can stand everything besides getting up before 8AM
Playing as Poland? Damn, my condolences~
But that's a good idea, Papa Stalin keeps his children safe (in a way)

Oh man just going thorigh shit

Yup, Whiskey is chilling me tho

best waifu

9/10

you're right

Uh huh listening to music sure~ What are you listening to? Anything good?
Sorry to hear that friend I hope things will get better for you.

I might have lost some friends just now from my earlier mental break down

I think that's what everyone thought after graduating. Waking up in the morning is so overrated.
Got curious and I just heard a few of english Juvia's performances. The VA really sounds like she's having fun.
Oh come on.
I've seen clips and it's promising. Funny stuff. Thanks. Pink panties are cute too.
Oh I see. Well these two anime may indicate that maybe ending it when the relationship starts is for the best. Maybe save their newfound together time for specials or an OVA. Oh but it's cool it peeked your interest. I think it's only 3 or 2 eps after they end up together.

Mental breakdown in discord?
Thanks everyone seems to really enjoy them alot.

Your stuff? Oh you poor innocent thing...that's all papa Stalin's stuff, he's protecting what will eventually be his. Oh i understand it just fine, i think it is you who doesn't understand the abusive relationship you;re in..
> Even cuter~
I don;t want to seem greedy but....a kiss..
>
If it's alright, just a little more?

I know right, and i was afraid i would have to fake falling asleep to get you off my back~ ;p
Oh cool, i'm sure she'll love those!~ Other pleasant things huh~ Well i'm sure she'll enjoy those ice creams as well~
I hope you enjoy yourselves~~
You totally do~ And with such a good start too~~
I'm not really sure about that, i might have to work the weekend...

That;s good. I almost picked up some whiskey today,

mine

You're in it, scroll up a bit and you'll see

Good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=lSY1tyuR3WQ

If you like strategy games and history then it's perfect. A little complicated but fun once you get the hang of it.
I just saw another user say it is all. I had no clue what you're name was. But now i do
I wouldn't expect you to. Honestly on weekends I'm not up till 12 usually
Yes indeed. I'll try my best to keep them safe.
He'll keep me safe. Until i don't give him eastern Poland.
Some got lucky. However I'm not one of them. Indeed it is
I love her English VA. It does but she said in an interview juvia isn't one of her favorites but she's glad the fans like her.
No you're wrong! He's protecting us cause we're friends!
It is not abusive! He even invited me to join the comintern to begin with.
>shut up!
>
Hmph! Fine!
>kiss
It's only because you're making that cute face
Fine... perv....
Hey Yuno

>Implying~
This:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws6fdQP8KDE

Hmm i suppose, since if it affects the whole tone of the story like that. yeah but those OVAs never come.. That should be enough to satisfy me.

Yeah but i decided id wait until i get paid.

mugi chan

Hello Juvia

Shit Im a long way from my next pay

Konata

Ohh okay I read it I read it. Do you think you need to take a break from all this tho??
Oh so it is bad, just as I thought~

Someone on discord is erping with me idk what to do

Don't continue to ERP

Using that trick on me again? Try to get more creative~ ;p
She has to, I paid something about $50 for all of these, so she better fucking love them or else I won't be joking with choking her~
Heh, we always do~~
Couldn't get a better start than getting a chance to talk to you and the other pervert~~
Awwww, that sucks... But hey, maybe you won't have to? And if you really do, well... I hope you got plenty of rest last week~
>check
Damn that's a late morning. I always got up around 9 on weekends as I had to work on my projects, but now that they're gone... I think I'll get up the same to hang around here~
East can suck it up, no-one likes them anyway, just don't give up on Cracow, best city in Poland

I've tried to stop, should I just stop messaging?

>dubs
No i'm afraid he's just protecting his investment.
That was all part of his plan, he wanted to soften you up so that you might just surrender your land when the time came, instead of going straight to fighting.
> Just so cute~
Thank you~
> Kiss
Well still, thank you~
Yay~
> Squeeze~

I should get paid tomorrow.

Shush you, it is not!~

Yes

I wonder why....
Sometimes it's worse. You from 7AM to 6 or 5 if your job is that demanding.
That's interesting to know. Although it's not the first time a VA or any actor in general has stated their mild disinterest in a role they're praised for.
It does in this case but it's not bad at all. Just a little out of place. Yeah, it really sucks when it doesn't. Good good good.

Probably but Im like bi-polar tho

oh snap boi

How are you doing tonight?

It totally is dont you deny it now, you should listen to the 4kids opening of that show~
Hmmmmm I have nooooooooo idea
Thats true too tho

Well I doubt the group will understnad I am going through alot of shit irl at the moment

Hey if it works don't fix it~ But i'll think of a few more ways to ditch you~ ;p
Well she liked that last gifts you got her so you know what you're doing~ Who knows, maybe she'd like it if it feels real~
That's good, but try not to have too much fun~~ ;p
Awww that's sweet~ That too, though i was referring to spending some quality time with your gf~
Yeah hopfully i'll get at least one of those days off.. I've already burned off all that rest~ ;p

Yeeeeeeah boi.

Is not. I have, and tbh it's pretty good. I mean the 4kids dub sucks ass but the opening rap was fire.

Kek who is this? Konata??

How are you?
Yeah i usually don't have anything to do on the weekends except hang with friends so i sleep in
Yeah but i like land
I assume that's where you live? Also i don't have cities on cause it slows the game down a bit so you'll have to give me how far it is from Warsaw
You're wrong! You're always wrong he's going to protect me cause were friends!
You're so wrong! He did it so we can be friends and beat Germany!
>shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You're so stupid!
>
Y-yeah well w-whatever...
Perv...
I do this to say I'm sorry... It's not like i like it or anything...
Not quite that long. Usually I'm from about 7 or 8 to about 3 or 4.
Yeah, that's true.

What whiskey?

Hi everyone. Another exciting night on Sup Forums right?

Absolute shit

I wish

I feel like they just ignore some people and actually talk to others.
Thats one of the reasons I watched it as a kid not knowing what the fuck was going on but that intro got me hype

I'm going to hell

The whole point of the discord is to all chat, not isolate and stick to one person

What's wrong man. Maybe I can help talk you through it.

Why's that?
Snek!