youtu.be/ugJ05G5rTqA
youtu.be/3uZebuYks4s
youtu.be/7Tn5OTN1DF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/ugJ05G5rTqA

youtu.be/3uZebuYks4s

She don't look 80

Until you see her naked and see the wrinked flesh and lips down to the floor

not me -> she's pretty fit, loves hiking etc. hair is a nice creamy yellowish still

youtu.be/7Tn5OTN1DF0

hmmmmm i put my nose to it when she was in this position

Dude stop it's disgusting go take your weird puke worthy shit to some granny fucker forum

Can we see some full body pics?

Best i have rn

then gtfo, this is Sup Forums

Pretty nice, cool grandma

This was her in the 1960 in her late 20s, so fucking hot

She's the one on the right one right?

Yes

I like me some short haired blondes

OP, have you ever seen her naked?

I'm getting her to the lake next week so i have some underwear pics

Post her soles. also cum on her feet during her sleep

I cuddle her naked when she sleeps

holy shit who cares about your stupid creepshots how the fuck does she keep looking so young?

she might outlive my father

fuck you, you little, disrespectful dipshit! your gramma didn't live this long for you to put her up on this site. let's see you muthafukka!!!

A new low for Sup Forums.

no such thing

I agree but it's still fucked up that this shithead is posting his granny's photo. Bugs me a lot for some reason...I can only hope that no family member does that to him if he's lucky enough to live that long...Karma is probably going to get him long before that and cut his pathetic little ass down before he gets a chance to sniff old age.

OP don't be a faggot today, share the nude pics with us.

Karma doesn't exist, faggot.

yeah, wow, i'm the faggot. where r u? let's talk about this face to face and i'll show you who's the faggot...what part of the world r u from? if i'm lucky, you're close to me and we can do this...

okay, give adress

You hope...

I happen to know it does.

gra/ndxxxa/uto.com enjoy

theres actually no better way to appreciate your grandmother than share her sex appeal with others. Most grannies dream about this.

No, you hope it exists, so you can leave it to karma to impart justice, so you can rest your head at night. But, there is no scientific evidence of such thing as karma.

no...u 1st, where r u? area of the world?

oh, shaddup! taking this way too literal...calm the fuck down. u know what i mean, shitheads like OP get whats coming to them just by being a shithead. call it karma or fate brought on by being, by nature, a shithead.

Kys

You are the alpha male, remember? I think you should post your real address to show how big your balls are.

Don't use the word 'karma' then, you faggot.

Fucking ROTFLMAO at where this thread went. Dudes throwing down for real life fights, and dudes fearing karma.

ok, not going anywhere with this...can't even tell me the general area of the world from which you live...i'll roll the dice...i'm in California. u, by chance, nearby?

Is it true?
Watches at 0 $?

hey, hey, calm down, u ok? i think what the karma concept is and what i described are, essentially the same thing...act like an asshole all the time and it eventually catches up with you.

I'm in Nevada, so what? Post your address you fucking retarded faggot.

Hot August Nights. U going? I am...

No scientific evidence of that neither.

Im not the one you are arguing with but im down to give you a fade live here in the central valley

You're not wrong

I'm not neither, just trolling this faggot, but you should go and make him a new asshole.

Ur the one calling me names. I can discuss with you what how I am not a "fucking retarded faggot" I am. You're calling me that and not OP who is posting a creepshot of his gramma bending over. Hmmm, can you clarify again who the fucking, retarded faggot is again. You, i think...

She will never know and he will never face consequences but I'm sure magic definitely exists

Let's do this, I'm going to fuck you up so bad, that you will shit blood for a week.

fucking checked

This thread is fucking golden.

Now kiss

>can you clarify again who the fucking, retarded faggot is again.

Sure: YOU ARE.

O SHI

Checked, you win.

Why is she being held by a nurse?

You should go back to not being on the internet

Yeah, u gonna fuck me up so bad? Cool...Angel & W. 7th Street, Reno. August 11th. Let's say 9pm. Yeah?

Oh, look, a summerfag.

You clearly don't know where you're at. You should leave now before you see something that makes you cry and puke.

W. 11th, not 7th

Karma is an ancient foreign word that means "cause and effect", so yes, it does exist.

Ok, well, I have to get some shuteye. I'll be there on the 11th, you'll know who I am. I'll know you because you'll, no doubt, look like an asshole. It'll be good for both of us to get this off of our chest. I'll be defending the honor of all grandmas everywhere including yours and you'll be defending your right to be an asshole and your right to call me the faggot when it's not me who posted pics of his grandma bending over...

Two months from now? You're fucking delusional, I don't plan to live so long.

Nice bot thread.

I'll be there with my posse.

Yeah, whatever, nighty night! See you then...

In which language?

Run faggot, run.

It's probably Chinese. But the whole idea of karma is that you receive what you give. So like, when children die from some accident or disease, and people go "omg! Zoinks! S/he was so young and innocent! Why god? Why!?" God's like "in a previous life, they were a serial killer, lol."

Funniest god damn post in years. I'm dying, bros.

I'll sex her bottoms with my madness

Or he could like just sit there and finish his lucky charms and not give two shits

Lol he's pussying out what a faggot

That's the spirit!

Now, where's op with pics of her soles?