Ywn have a qt American gf who says things like "Holy Moly" and "Gee wiz"

>ywn have a qt American gf who says things like "Holy Moly" and "Gee wiz"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DsTnQUEqGnc
youtube.com/watch?v=WpAANDYEqQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

American accents sound much nicer irl

Americans sound like they are constantly chewing on something tbqhwyfam

You won't find girls like that that aren't 80 years old and senile or young and extremely mentally ill

>ywn have a qt American gf who says things like "Chinga tu madre" and "Chivas campeón"

....n-no

Applejack is that you? I

>Heck yeah, buddy!
>See ya later, alligator

>ywn have chicanas fight over you

AY PAPI

>ywn have a fat American lesbian gf who says things like "let's go to Burger King, you heteronormative cis pig" and "BUUUUURRRRPS"

>ywn

Chivas suck, America son los reales campeones

no normie girls talk innocent and cute like this anymore, they all swear like a sailor and use black american slang. the only girls i know who talk like that are extremely religious sheltered girls who think rock music is the devil.

Look at these adorable American tourists

youtube.com/watch?v=DsTnQUEqGnc

What about Southern girls?

>extremely religious sheltered girls

These are the best, tbqhwy

ive never spent much time in the south, idk
theyre great until everything you say and think offends their beliefs and they force you to walk on egg shells around them

We say things like
> Oh my gosh!
> Neat!
> Awww, come on

>not wanting to marry exactly one of those girls
wew

>ywn have a at Canadian gf who says things like "fuck me before my husband gets home" and "I love the Big Aussie Cock"

overpower them lol and make them become devily horny for you

You'll never hear the latter from anyone desu

Fucking Australians, what a bunch of cunts.

You're just upset because East Timor likes us more than you

Germans sound angry.

>ask someone if they're American
>they say they're Canadian

lol there's still a good sum of chicks like that in the midwest. I knew this one chick who would say "cheese and crackers!" when something surprised her. It was kinda cute, and there's still plenty of women like that. Come to the States, my bongistani friend.

Mexicans are wretched dude. Other South Americans are godly, but the stubby goblins from Mexico, Salvador, and Honduras fucking suck.

>I knew this one chick who would say "cheese and crackers!" when something surprised her

>timor girls
I'd be upset if you had said Cape Verdian girls, but then again
>aussie bantz

Why do we know this exact same feel? Are you me?

I've heard people say that.

It's not 1950's America anymore user, though I wish it still was because it was the closest America ever got to a real culture.

Never had I thought the ultimate truth would come from a burger, but it did

I know that feel OP, i've alway wanted an autistic gf too.

I knew a girl like that. She went to college to be a kindergarten teacher and right now is doing volunteer work in Senegal on behalf of her church.

I don't know if I would have wanted her as a gf though.

>She will never whisper "ya'll" in your ear

in what context

s-stop

All right you fuckers, I'm gonna re-read to kill a mockingbird so that I can pretend to feel what I'll never actually feel

>mfw I unironically say these things irl 'cause it's a little silly

where do you live user?

>sound like

America had a genuine culture in the 19th century. Respectable literary traditions, a spirit of exploration and frontiersmanship, unsurpassed amounts of regional variance, and the unique novelty of a nation expanding in its youth. What came in the 1950s was largely manufactured and utterly empty. Cigarette coupons and canned mango frankfurter Jell-o dinner loaf brought to you by Kraft Foods. A torrent of cheap entertainment and advertisement masquerading as culture and designed to take advantage of the post-war economic boom as much as possible, as well as distract the populace from the prospect of angry negroes, subversive communists, and nuclear war.

Massachusetts. I don't say "yall" or any southern shit but I do say "see ya later gator" and "what in Tarnation" as a real life meme

The only genuine culture in the first world anymore actually exists in the megacities: new york, la, toronto, london, paris etc

Literally the opposite

willing to host a yuropoor that is tired of this shit? I can do all kinds of physical labour, also I'm good with numbers

Opioid abuse, outward migration, IT/call center work and being 84 years old is not a culture

I want the taller back
youtube.com/watch?v=WpAANDYEqQM

If I had a house and did a quick background check sure I wouldn't give a fuck. But I'm a poor college student.

s'all good, I might just have to arrange myself into the states somehow

wtf does y'all'd've mean? y'all done?

Couldn't agree more user, its sad that time moves forward sometimes

Careful. Tugas manage to turn up as slaves in all sorts of places.

you all would have

you all should have done I'd've said with utmost certainty if I was from texas

Eu tenho cuidado irmão, mas o desespero é muito

Serious question do you say I'd've or That'd? And the like

Just get a GF in your country. They're just as good

nah I was just memeing in Ireland we just swear and make car bombs language is to hard to speak properly when your drunk since birth

>tfw I used to talk like that as a teenager
kill me

people in new jersey, delaware and eastern pennsylvania talk like that all the time

why does the red shirt girl look like she has a neckbeard lmao

HULL
U
L
L

>Go to the states on a working exchange
>every American is talking like that, gosh darn and "sirs" everywhere
>people actually say "your welcome"
>one of the other people on the >exchange is an Aussie girl
>On break with her and bunch of americas
>go to vending machine to get a drink, she gives me some money to get her a drink
>come back and give her her drink
>she says "what a good cunt!"
>me and her laugh
>americans jaws drop
>one of the American girls immediately burst into tears, full on sobbing
>another two fucking hold each other
>ends up having to be sat down with the manager for a big talking to.
She could have yelled Allah Akbar and decapitated someone and got less of a reaction

White Americans are also trained to stop, drop, and call 911 whenever a muslim or Quaran is seen.

Why even live :(