Tell me, godzilla

Tell me, godzilla.
Do you bleed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
youtube.com/watch?v=cdnP9iCLdx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These attempts to cash in on Harambe's death are in really bad taste.

>MOTHRA, MOTHRA!!!

Wait, Harambe is dead? But her nudes just leaked..

Nothing is sacred anymore.

>completely ignore the bvs shit storm on Sup Forums
>finally watch it
>no more threads to shitpost about it
I wasn't prepared.

>slow cap

nice one OP, nice one

Lol that's pretty funny

IF I WANTED IT YOU'D BE DEAD ALREADY

Mothra......yurr letting him killllmmmmmothra

since ghidora was the king of all monsters, wouldn't that name make more sense?

>Is she with you?
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg

What sort of metal are the mechanical enemies in the zilla series made of and why can't his atomic breath melt them?

>Directed by Zack Snyder

less damaged than after MoS.

Mechagodzilla is alien technology, Kiryu is built from advanced alloys after exhaustive study of his atomic breath, probably the same for the Super X.

Mothra sounds more like Martha

Way to miss the joke.

Don't forget the one that was coated in synthetic diamonds to absorb Godzilla's atomic breath to power the plasma weapon.

That's pretty awesome that they would sit down and think about this potential plot-hole.

I wish hollywood took cues from the gooks and put passion into their work. Then again they also released the abortions that were the AoT movies.

Space titanium.

Only ever seen both US versions of Godzilla.
How many japanese movies are there?
Do any of them have subtitles?
Should I watch them all or only some?
Which ones should I watch and in what order?

Don't bother watching Godzilla Raids Again, its really bad.

Cheers, this is perfect.

>Kiryu is a giant mech built on the fucking skeleton of the original godzilla

Thats pretty brutal. Its like digging up somebodys dead father, and turning their corpse into a crazy cyborg and sending it to kill you.

The chinese would go into meltdown after seeing this

Mothra had to ruin the fun though.

But I liked Against Mechagodzilla for the QT lead, always found Mechagodzilla to be lame and Ghidorah the best. Make a QT pilot Mechagodzilla though and it gets interesting.

fuuuck. This was the first godzilla movie I ever saw. I remember the badguys were these aliens in togas, and it starts off with this kid on this weird water bike thing and his two gay dads or whatever

>Necromancy is bad, m'kay?
>Now excuse me, I gotta die again.

The aliens who built Mechagodzilla were kind of stupid.
>the aliens arrive
>obviously the biggest roadblock to our conquest of earth is Godzilla, a creature that only shows up every few years in this specific part of the planet
>the best way to beat him is to build a robot that looks just like him
>disguise Mechagodzilla like Godzilla for some reason
>smash some shit up to ruin Godzilla's reputation
>well it wasn't that great to begin with, but whatever
>also there's a myth of a giant lion monster that lives in that mountain, better treat that as 100% fact and go steal his magic statue.
>oh shit, we accidentally woke up the magic giant lion thing
>oh well, go get 'em mechagodzilla

does it bother anyone else that it seems like they're using like tv digital cameras as opposed to film, or even higher quality digital cameras?

or is this the type of "b movie" charm that godzilla fans like?

MOTHRA WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME?

hahaha the two gay dads. Only godzilla I didn't watch all the way through.

All nip movies are low budget which sucks because they have a lot of good source material to work with but they always have to sell the rights to rich gajin Jews who bastardize the IP like with Dragon Ball Evolution.

yeah i was thinking how great it would be to have an anno directed movie with like nolan quality cinematography and special effects

like it would blow me the fuck away.

>THINK ABOUT IT, HERO!

If you don't think Kiryu is the best Mechagodzilla design you should get off this board immediately

It's like cutting off their grandfather's head and slapping your head on it before rising out of the ocean to kill em.

I've become barely functional on the internet in the last few years, where can I find a decent sub of the new Godzilla? Where the hell do people torrent movies from these days?

It's hard to get a good rip of Shin Godzilla because it hasn't been released on DVD/BR yet and Japan really cracks down on piracy. If there is one, it's probably really shitty.

>snap the elbow

that droid knew what it was doing

It's literally going to be out on bluray before the end of the year with both subbed and dubbed versions

Don't watch some shitty cam. Just wait a few weeks.

ghidorah is not the king of monsters, it's just its name

Where can I find a decent sub of the new Godzilla/a decent torrent database in general? I haven't been downloading much the fast couple years and everything I used to use has been shut down

ahh, thanks.

Ghidora is a tyrant usurper constantly trying to harsh the Gman's mellow bro

kek

God, King Ceaser was the biggest piece of shit i've ever seen. The whole movie was building him up only for him to be a cowardly chimp when he actually has to do something. And King Ceaser is a garbage name for a bat-faced pile of trash to begin with.

Damn good chart, and i think Shin Godzilla would actually fit pretty well right next to The Return of Godzilla.

YOU, will be

lel

when all you have is a Mechagodzilla, everything looks like a nail

exactly, much like King Caesar
youtube.com/watch?v=cdnP9iCLdx4

He's not a bat, he's supposed to be one of those Chinese lion/dog things

better pic that looks more like KC

YOU WILL

its time to let harambe jokes go

>bunch of virgins laughing at this pic

lmao

>they have a lot of good source material to work with