MIA: Vance Joseph set to interview with Chargers
WAS: Report: McVay strong candidate for Rams job
GB: Geronimo Allison facing marijuana charges
OAK: Raiders promote QBs coach Todd Downing to OC
CHI: Randle signs reserve/future pact with Bears
OAK: Raiders won't renew OC Musgrave's contract
BAL: Ravens holding out hope Sr. returns in 2017
BAL: Ravens owner: We need Joe Flacco to be better

Now that we know the Patriots are winning the super bowl this year, will they repeat in 2018?

Now that we know the cowboys are beating the pats in the owl this year, will we get a repeat in 2018?

Now that we know the Falcons are winning the super bowl this year, will they 3peat till 2019?

>they still have to play either the Chiefs or the Steelers to even make it there.

yeah not happening famalam

I'm putting a cheeky 20 on the Texans this Saturday

how he do it

all that mac and cheese money

Is this a new meme where we pretend they're legitimate threats to the pats

Well, seeing as how the Steelers have an up tempo offense and can easily put 30+ points on the board, and the Chiefs have a stout defense that can easily steal 14+ points from your board, and the Patriots are just a middle plate from both worlds, I'd say they've got a fight on their hands.

> Steelers
> Almost lost to the Browns a few weeks ago

k

Pats are literally top 5 in total offense and defense, couple that with being home games, Pats are going to the super bowl with ease

>loses to the Texans

LOLOLOLOL

who else is happy the "le Eli playoff autism XD" meme is dead?

Can we live in reality for a second

There is literally no possible way of the Texans winning this game.

Well, yeah.
Doesn't mean it wouldn't make the fucking year

okay bud, but just know..

my fingers are crossed.

Remember when Pats fags said the same thing in 2010 before getting bounced in the playoffs by the Jets with Mark Sanchez lel?

>comparing that jets defense to the toxins
Lel?

>the fucking Jets with fucking Mark Sanchez made it to the AFCCG twice in a row beating the Patriots in the process
What went wrong?

don't you be hating on Kraft dinners

back to facebook

>GB: Geronimo Allison facing marijuana charges

JUST

I'm sorry but the Packers just can't beat the Cowboys with a receiver corps this depleted.
They even have Claiborne and their other injured secondary back.

What went right, you mean.

Very very happy.

Hope he retires because he's about to be replaced.

Reports are Steelers-Chiefs is going to be in the middle of an ice storm.

>I work for ESPN
>this next game doesn't matter

>Sources: #Dolphins DC Vance Joseph is back in the #Broncos building. He hasn’t left town. And now may not.

>NFL: Report: Bills could tab Mike McCoy as new OC
>CAR: Report: Bills 'zeroed in' on McDermott as HC
REEEEEE
Keep Lynn! Find a competent DC.

>Bills could tab Mike McCoy as new OC

Oh, dear. Hope you enjoy him.

Based.

This mean Kyle Shanahan isn't leaving

>broncos couldn't get shanahan

10 years of raider/chief/charger dominance it is

wasn't he a solid OC

he ran a successful offense with orton and tebow at Denver.

I don't remember.

Still, I'm glad he's no longer HC here.

why do the packers still have bleachers in their stadium? are they so caught up in >muh tradition that theyre afraid of progressing with the rest of the league?

people keep riding off the AFC Playoffs as a bygone product: Patriots will play in the SB

but honestly, it's quite interesting for the teams involved
Texans and Chiefs have elite defenses, they have to go though possibly Tom Brady, Ben Rothlesberger, Aaron Rodgers, and/or Matt Ryan, and vice versa

the AFC CG will be kind of a snorefest if both those defenses step up big time in their games. but it's also kind of interesting because Alex Smith and Brock Osweiler are both trying to prove their worth

Daily reminder that Matthew Ice is a fraud and will throw a minimum of two interceptions in a blowout loss this weekend

He's due in court the 23rd, so he'll be playing Sunday.

>defense is a snorefest

casuals i swear

Texans will lose by 30-3 and Bill O'Brien will become the next HC of the chargers

nvm I looked at the stats and his offense in denver was shit too.

Tebow's magic just blinded me.

Houston has a good defense but terrible offense

KC is ranked with a average offense , average defense but good special team

neither of those teams are going past the divisional

Literally the only good thing from this season was a revitalized offense, despite naggin injuries to key starters. The entire issue was a bottom tier defensive performance:defensive talent ratio. A symptom of the Ryan brothers. With a extremely run first offensive scheme, the defensive shortcomings were even masked quite a bit by my estimation, due to the inherent clock control.

Whaley's also talked about whether or not Tyrod should be paid. The run first scheme has hurt his numbers a bit as well. There is literally no chance >we will find a better QB in the off-season, and even if he is a meme-chucker, he somehow takes good care of the ball.

The Bills should have never let Jim Schwartz go. The eagles defense has comparable talent, and has been surprisingly stout, despite the turnover machine the offense became in the second half of the season.

The defense still has enough talent to be a top 5 defense barring major injuries. With a game control, run-first offense (which proved effective last season) and a defense that isn't centered around retarded exotic blitz packages, the Bills could easily make the playoffs (as a wildcard, fuck the patriots)

Will the cowboys choke?

>links post that texans owner said BoB is there for the long run
>links post that BoB said he is staying for the full length of his contract

>30-3
keep sipping that coolade

It's not choking if you lose to a better team. I'd be surprised if GB beat them, but I think the Falcons are simply a better team.

Why would they get a defensive coach when the offense sucks? Wade Phillips is pretty much the best defensive coordinator in the league.

Post season rushing record bout to get smashed

Wade Phillips doesn't want a head coaching job

I didn't say that. I'm saying the Broncos already have a really good defensive mind on the staff, why get a defensive head coach? Should have gone after Shanahan.

I'm ready for the Pat/Pack bowl

Wade is probably out the door since Kubiak is gone. he MIGHT stay if they bring in Shanahan since he has some experience with him, but unlikely. he's pretty particular in his old age

who /going to the game/ on saturday?

Fuck man I have a backpacking trip that's been planned for a year this weekend. So I'm gonna strap a radio to my pack and hike it like 25 miles just so I can listen to the game.

You now remember the Alamo

but user, Cowboys are my team. Why would I need to worry about them?

>Cowboys have the league's best O-Line, with 3 all-pro linemen
>we're doing this while our starting left guard (Lael Collins), a former top-10 prospect, sits on IR
Throw in Jaylon Smith (another former top-10 prospect) on defense and the real question is, will the Cowboys go 19-0 next year?

aging players
bad drafting
bad contracts
Rex can only coach a team with established veterans controlling the locker room

IF PIRUS AND CRIPS ALL GOT ALONG

C'mon now, do we really have to shitpost? Can we actually have a real discussion

No. All they have to do is play their system of long drives by running the ball and eating the clock and keep Rodgers from scrambling too much on defense. As long as they keep at it they will win. Packers defense isn't scary at all and one of the worst at creating turnovers or putting pressure on QBs.

dang. on the bright side the weather will be nice. hope you have a good signal on your radio.

Chiefs

I am curious to know if anyone has given much thought to the structural differences between Reddit and Sup Forums (registration/anonmynity, upvoting/sage, thread organization and appearence) and how these differences might influence the respective styles of discourse on the sites.
I've been a Sup Forums-tard longer than I have been a redditor and my impression of the sites are the following: Sup Forums is funny and libidinal, yet shallow and ephemeral - it is good to read from a poetic point of view Reddit is self-absorbed yet filled with interesting technical reading.
Specifically, the jokes on Sup Forums are much better and I want to understand why.
My feeling is that since Sup Forums is an anonymous community, the only means of establishing membership to that community is a mastery of the memes that propogate through it (here it is good to note that 'meme' can refer to highly stylized image macros as well as the general structure of a thread (a roll thread is an example of such)). User status in Sup Forums is determined uniquely by the fluency in the discourse, and hence the social dynamics of the space foster the development of users who are highly adept at manipulating the site's unique language. This fluency that I have noticed is far beyond the ability to deploy a meme (i.e. to fill in a formatted image with one's own content), but extends into the ability to subvert it. Those that are capable of smartly subverting the sites language are the users that reap the most praise from the community. Furthermore, I think that the sites 'fuck everything' attitude comes from both the anonymity (you don't have to hold yourself responsable for what you say) and from the fact that insults are easier to craft than compliments.
This constant subversion and undermining of the site's own language is exactly what makes Sup Forums chaotic (along with the fact that posts last an average of 40 minutes b4 they 404) and also leads to REALLY great reading.

Who's shitposting? We are having a discussion, and that discussion is:
Once the Cowboys make their elite OLine even more elite, and once they add a dominant LB to the defense, will they go 19-0?

Thanks brother,hopefully Pine Mountain has good radio reception. There is a radio tower at one of the trailheads, so it looks good.

Shut up you nonce

Well clearly no, I don't believe any team is capable of going 19-0 in the near future, and the cowboys just dont have that kind of talent level, as good as they are. It will be interesting to see if Dak regresses next year however. The Cowboys are one of the more interesting sports stories of the year, I wish them the best

aside from the front page, I can't navigate leddit
I come to Sup Forums, enter NFL into search and I'm good to go

please leave your basement occasionally vitamin D is good for you

>Cowboys are undefeated against out-of-division opponents
>no more division opponents left in the playoffs
Sounds like we might as well go ahead and crown the Cowboys then

>t. Increasingly nervous man

>+8 turnover differential
>two turnovers last week
If the Packers don't get at least 2 more turnovers this weekend I'd be surprised

I gave your mom some vitamin D

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

cowboys fans are absolutely delusional, theres no point in even responding to them.

>tfw coldsore

I get em like once a year and I actually happen to have a real actual date tomorrow. gonna have to reschedule

hows your wednesday going?

enjoy your herpes

>Brady will play into his 50's

I've got them my entire life, even back in elementary school. My mom gets them too. Fuck these genes boy

stop tonguing your mom you fucking goof

would u guys rather fuck your mom in your gf's body or your gf thats in your mom's body?

>Winner of the Giants vs. Packers playoff game always goes out to win the SB
Which statistic will break this Sunday?

is this an implied gf?

What time is the Bengals game?

>Ezekiel Elliott involved in car crash, dead on site

if you're over the age of 21 without a gf, there is literally no hope for a mongoloid like you and you're gonna die alone. I most certainly hope its not an implied gf.

With backups...retard.

How about I would rather watch my girlfriend get fucked by another man not even in my body.

It's Bill, and it's really fucking Impressive.

words can really hurt you know

get lucky signing the greatest coach of all time

>greatest coach of all time
have you seen his record with the Clowns? He's lucky he got the greatest check down artist in the history of th nfl

>Retard on /nfl/ involved in a very very bad post, was called a faggot

>my face when "people" actually think the team with the best defense and a top 10 offense in the NFL will lose against the Steelers

>Alex Smith (objectively and statistically a top 15 QB, it isn't even debatable)
>Jamaal Charles (best RB in the game who will be 100% healthy, unlike the entirety of last year, he will put up 1,000+YDs/10+TDs/5.0+YPC,)
>Travis Kelce (a top 3 TE already and going into this season will be fully recovered from knee surgery 2 offseasons ago, 1000+YDs/7+TDs)
>James O'Shaughnessy (literally a Travis Kelce-clone)
>Jeremy Maclin (top 15 WR, 900+YDs/5+TDs)
>Chris Conley (a white guy trapped in a black's body, one of the smartest players in football, elite measurables, incredible upside)
>DAT (one of the fastest and most explosive players in football)
>Anthony Sherman (best FB in NFL)
>Tyreek Hill (4.25 40, 1st rookie since 1965 to having a receiving, rushing, and return TD all in one game; #1 in the NFL in the beaten girlfriends/game stat)

>Best pass rush in the NFL
>Best LB corp in the NFL
>Best secondary in the AFC
>Top 5 D-Line

Barring major injuries to key players, there is literally no way the Chiefs are losing to the Steelers

The Chiefs divisional round win drought ends in 2016-17
You can't prove me wrong

Cap it

holy shit I never put that together, is he THE Kraft? Always like to find out where owners get their billions from

>people are actually picking the Falcons to beat the Seahawks

Holy shit
Matt 1-4 in the playoffs Ryan of all people to beat a hot Seahawks teams?

My fucking sides
Seahawks 42
Falcons 3

10 o'clock western time.

But Matt Ryan's only playoffs win came from a hot seahawks team

And then he lost to Collin Kaepernick.

But he's not playing Kaepernick