Alright Sup Forumsros, strap in for a good old fashioned greentext

Alright Sup Forumsros, strap in for a good old fashioned greentext

>be me, almost in mid 20s, engaged to highschool sweetheart, working an okay job driving an okay car, etc.
>my best friend is another girl I went to school with, have been close friends for 7 or 8 years
>before I started to date my fiancee, sort of dated best friend, never really went anywhere because HS sweetheart became single suddenly, had major boner for her so went for it
>well call her A, well call friend S
>S was kind of jaded I went after A but we still stayed good friends, sort of dropped off after HS but picked up again in a year or so later
>S went through some bad boyfriends, asked for advice, etc. Eventually is interested in her sisters friend, but isn't confident enough to ask him out
>tell her she's beautiful and funny etc, she should be confident and goes for it
>mfw i accidentally set her up with her now husband

Continuing in next post

>fast forward a year or so
>really on the rocks with A, had been together several years but she had issues with bipolar disorder and couldn't keep a job, etc.
>one night in summer get in a huge fight, blow up at her and ultimately decide I can't be with her anymore
>drive home crying, my life is in ruins, don't know what to do
>text S, she's my best friend, she'll know what to do
>text her "hey it's me, are you busy? I could really use a friend right now"
>she texts me back a few minutes later, it's an MMS. I open it. It's a picture of her and her boyfriend at dinner.
>"hey, it's [redacted] and I's first anniversary! We have a big night planned but I'll text you tomorrow, okay?"

That was the night I knew I let her get away.

Fast forward another two years

>A and I only stayed broken up over that summer, we got back together and stayed together.
>A had been pressuring me since so many of our friends had gotten engaged, "it's our turn"
>watching a movie one night, get a text from S
>"I'm engaged!!!"
>A sees it, about has a fucking nuclear meltdown
>on the rocks again with A, suffering with extreme depression
>S asks me to be in the wedding, I have to decline because I don't feel they were ready to get married, barely been together 3 years
>S hates me for saying it, but ends up thanking me later for being the only one concerned for her
>have to suffer through that wedding

That was the night I realized I loved my best friend, and I could never have her now.

I know no one is reading this, but I don't have anyone else to tell. So the internet collective gets to hear it.

>present day
>still very close to S but haven't seen her in a few months, mostly because I avoid getting together with her
>don't want my fiancee to catch me staring at her, she's suspicious enough
>we openly talk about sex, always have
>tell her how A and I haven't had much sex lately
>making fun of me for having blue balls
>end up talking about sex for a while, into the night
>fall asleep around 3 am, have pretty graphic sex dream with S
>mention it this morning, not in detail, just that I had a weird dream
>bugs me about it all day
>finally give in and tell her, she keeps playing dumb and asking more questions like "what do you mean by that"
>finally just flat out tell her I fantasized about her
>she sort of makes fun of me for it but in a playful way like "nuh uh you probably woke up because I was so ugly" etc. Fishing I guess
>keep falling for it
>she finally says something about how I should take care of myself so I don't have another sex dream
>pretty horny thinking about it at this point
>she says she's going to bed in a minute. Before I can even respond I get a second message. Not meant for me.

mfw i'm in a suuuuuper similar situation

ey im readin this shit

bermp

Ayo type faster

>apparently our conversation got her pretty riled up, and she tried to send this to her husband
>obviously he didn't get that message
>She says goodnight, but only for about 20 minutes

By the time I started this thread, she had already texted me again.

Bamp.

hurry the fuck up nigger

I feel you bro. It's pretty rough.

>S and I, about 6 months ago, finally put everything on the table late one night
>She had had a sex dream about me, thought "haha isn't that weird??"
>end up talking about it more deeply
>I admitted I had feelings for her pretty heavily but knew I could never act on them so I never said anything
>she is surprisingly extremely understanding
>knew something was up
>ends up admitting she had feelings for me too, but never thought she could measure up to A
>is faithful to her husband (grew up religious, husband is religious) so no wiggle room there even though I wouldn't take the moral high ground if I ever had the opportunity
>we basically settle things and we both put our feelings on our sleeves, but that was that
>lately been more playful when i talk to her, bring up sex a lot more, end up thinking about her a lot
>masturbate to her pics a lot, or just thinking of her
>masturbate to her more often than I have sex with A
>often think of S while I'm having sex with A, sometimes mouth S's name
>neither of them know this obviously

Actually reading

You declined the wedding invite because you think 3 years isn't enough. lol

Confirmed retard and asspie, no one does that to a friend no matter how much they disagree, especially their best friend.

You're just mad that this guy is fucking your ex-best friend, you hate your life and can't accept others are happier than you.

Get a fucking grip, dump your shitty girlfriend that obviously brings you down.

Got this from her a little while after

>end up telling her don't worry about it, could have sent something more graphic on accident
>was secretly hoping for something more graphic
>says she feels so embarrased, stupid, etc.
>tell her it's fine, but sounds like she had plans as a joke
>"well, it's not often that [redacted] chooses sex over playing games with his friends"
>husband is a hardcore pc gamer, literally works part time at a movie theater
>she works as a manager at a fast food restaurant, not a shitty one but it's no 5 star restaurant
>mfw I would literally give anything to be having sex with her right now, as her fuckass husband is playing CS GO or some shit

be careful dude. that's a good way to downward spiral. waking up every day wishing the A was S. get pissed at A for less and less reason. hard depression etc. it all starts with jackin it to her.

What kind of mong mouths anything during sex, much less their ex's name? Do you read out loud too? Any internal dialogue whatsoever?

It seems you knew this would take several posts, and "good old gt" implies you should know some things, so please answer me this?
Why didn't you pretype that shit?!?!

Should have been more clear, skipped some details. Although I probably have the downs.

Didn't decline the wedding invite, she wanted me to be in the wedding party. Wasn't really room for me, she would have had to add another bridesmaid and shit. Just went as a guest. I still supported her and sat right in the front row (small as fuck wedding, like 30 people). Didn't think they were ready because he has a shit job, is immature and they had a lot of relationship problems, mainly him not being supportive/there for her. And getting a real fucking job. And like I said she ended up thanking me in the end.

Perhaps suspense is part of a good old greentext?

OP never knows to pretype, user.

I always wonder about that in story threads... the worst is when the faggots get going with something decent and drop the
cont?
fucking attention seeking bullshit. just post the story or dont, you're not a woman ffs.

nah nigga, we got shit to do, places to be, kids to molest

hurry up and get to the part where you're fuckin this 'religious' hoe

Honestly didn't think I would turn it into a fucking novel user, and I'm writing as it was happening. Then she started texting me back as I was writing. Next time I won't be a gigantic faggot and pretype

She has a husband, you have a fiancee, stop acting like a 5-year-old not getting the ice-cream his younger sibling gets. Man up, or give me your address so I can punch some sense into you

Wait so you mean we are up to date now? But how does it end?

like this

/thread

aw. poor baby been cheated on before

People in their 20s are monsters to each other and have no sense of when to end things.

Try to fuck her before both relationships crumble anyway.

Tell me about it. But I've been doing it so long I don't think I could stop now. I don't hate A for not being S. And I do love A. I can't imagine my life without her. But the heart always wants what it can't have, and I can't help but wonder how things would be today if I hadn't chose A over S.

Have you ever had sex user? When you've had sex with the same person for as many years as I have, it gets old. Besides, I only ever do it when I'm fucking her from behind. I'm not stupid enough to fucking say it out loud.
Wow, some serious projection there. Who hurt you, user?

That's rough OP. Oh wait, except it turns out there's more than 2 girls in the world.

You should dump A pronto because you should never marry a crazy girl, and forget about getting with S because there ain't nothing but trouble down that road.

So break up with your fiancee and spend some time on yourself. Concentrate on your own interests and hobbies, make new friends, try to boost your career. You'll eventually find someone better for you than either of these girls.

Almost up to date, anyways. She left me on Read. But I'll post the last bit of our conversation in a second.

If that ain't the truth. If I could, I would without hesitating honestly.

As long as nobody gets pregnant you can blow the escape hatch without much trouble. You don't even need S to improve your life and get out of something that isn't working with A.

Oh good some more

not a bad point... this is good advice op

This was the last bit from tonight. Got left on read. Maybe husband finally stopped pounding mountain dews and maxing his CPS and actually got some pussy.

She beats around the bush a lot. And I mean a lot. Never says what's really going on in her head. But she's pretty quick to shut something down if she isn't comfortable or doesn't like something. So to get that response was surprising. 50/50 chance that tomorrow she'll act like this never happened, or want to continue the narrative. Guess I'll find out. Who knows, maybe she'll "accidentally" send me something even juicier.

Hold on bois, one last message I skipped over.

She could probably figure this out based on work schedule but if he's not very obviously depressed a guy who chooses games over sex is fucking somebody else.

thirsty af for something you can't have

listen to

>getting married
>mid twenties
> lol

that "How" seeeeems like it could have been quite an opportunity

So what do you think Sup Forums? Innocent, accidental sext? Or cleverly disguised "please want to fuck me, user"? Or somewhere in between?

I played it off, mostly in hopes of her feeling more comfortable and maybe having this happen again. Maybe I'll finally get some win from her.

I don't know what to think, honestly. I mean, I've definitely sent some embarrassing shit to a wrong number before. But this is too close to be coincidence. We were talking about sex for several hours, I admit to having a sex dream about her, she pushes for more details, then tells me she's going to bed but texts hubby to come fuck? Am I getting cucked? Or is she thinking of me?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Sup Forums

Honestly went with what I thought would hit home, doing what her husband wouldn't. Didn't get me far tonight though. Maybe it will later.

Yeah, RIP my adult sex life I guess. I have a pretty low libido but still. Getting married wasnt my first choice, I think it's overrated and lost most of its meaning, at least in the US. But sort of a requirement for having a life where I live (expensive as fuck, even shitty apartments in bad neighborhoods aren't affordable on single income if I still want to eat and own a car, dual income is required for any chance at having a normal "American life") I'd be a lot worse off and a lot more depressed/suicidal if I was alone. I'm not about to be a basement dweller for the rest of my life.

Two chicks at the same time is never a good idea, I got burnt from that shit man. Good luck in your quest, I understand how you feel I guess.

i don't think cuckd. she probably is flattered by the attention of the dream. but i doubt she's annoyed with her husband enough to fuck you in the near future.

>dragon ball Sup Forums
>lold

I'm thinking she might have wanted some 'examples' not just warm her up but exactly how you could help her.

that "how" shit is how most of my sexting starts

bump

You're probably right user. It's not the first time we've had this conversation, and she always pushes for more information. Even when I'm talking about my sex life with A. I hope it was at least flattering. She has pretty low self esteem. But thanks to the good ol man in the sky, that doesn't really help me.

And thanks for laughing at my shit joke

I feel like if anything ever did happen, I'd be pretty safe. S is sort of intimidated by A and she would never say anything, especially since it would break up her relationship as well.

They've only been married for a year and some change, but still.

Maybe, but I wasnt about to just blast her with some sexting shit when she was pretty self conscious. If I was any bit more ballsy, shed be getting an "accidental" dick pic. But I don't think my dick is super flattering.

Yeah nah man I doubt she's serious at the moment. Everything she's doing gives the impression that she's scoping you out, trying to figure out if she can get some side dick from you without it coming back to bite her in the ass. Like she's trying to low-key figure out if you'll bitch out on her or tell her husband if she fucked you.

Especially with the whole video game thing, like it's such a bullshit, low stakes thing to be shitty about. The message was clearly sent intentionally to test the waters without it seeming all "omg I have to leave him"

If you ever want to send an "accidental" pic, either go with something like the "someone stole the toilet seat" kinda thing, or take one where you have your body (if you aren't fat and disgusting), because a mere dick pic is rarely interesting, especially if yours looks bad. Like asking her about a swimsuit for this summer, or showing a big bruise from a concert because of a pogo, or your reflection while showing a mirror whatever.

Which message do you mean, the accidental sext? Or the general message afterwords?

The shittiest part is before they got engaged, this is the shit she was complaining to me about. Dude works afternoon/night shift at the local theater, she works opening as a manager. Motherfucker sleeps in till 2, 3, 4 in the afternoon, stumbles to work his shift, comes back around midnight or 1, goes straight to his man cave to play pc games all night. Wash, rinse repeat. They got engaged, literally got married a month and a half later, moved in together and the rest is history. Shit obviously hasn't changed, but she's just now opening up and starting to complain about it.

Do you know where you are son? OP and both girls are probably fat and disgusting

They just need a baby to bring them closer.

Well being her best friend at least if you ever start fucking her when she will eventually become frustrated with that (which she will. Will she act on it? You would know better than us), you know really well when to come and when to go.
And i understand more your concern about them getting married so quick now.

I like my dick and even if i'm not really jacked, i have a pretty decent looking body, it could pass long enough for me to take a pic if i contract everything.

I just pissed myself!

OMG this was so fucking boring, OP needs to kill himself already. Maybe he should kill those two losers he calls his gf & best friend as well.

Guess that's true. She's come over a couple times pretty late when he was at work, just to hang out for a little bit. (This was when A was also working night shift, shes since switched to mornings so RIP my late night hangouts) never got anywhere, closest was she came night swimming once so I got to check her out in a nice 2 piece for about an hour all alone, but nothing remotely sexual. Just talking. I hope this leads somewhere, even if it's just a one time thing to get it out of my system. If I knew we wouldn't get caught or bitch out on the other, and she was into it? I'd do it without hesitation.

"Bitch, lol and fat"

Do both of you drink? Without going too far at first of course, this could be a way to ask or say something a bit more straightforward, and blame it on the booze if it causes any problem.

Unfortunately, not really. All 3 of her sisters are raging alcoholics, but she only drinks on special occasions. And by drinks, I mean has 2 Smirnoff ices and calls it a night.

I don't drink much because it makes me fucking depressed, or sleepy. So not really helpful on either front, plus it gives me a bad case of the ol' whiskey dick.

That being said, I have said some shit in the past while horny that I immediately apologized for and just said I had been drinking a bit. And she blew it off and didn't get upset about it or anything.

Yes you don't HAVE to be drunk, but have a way to pretend at least. I mean don't do that while drinking a coke.
But if you've already done that, depending on her reaction, maybe try again. What did happen last time?

If I remember right, we were talking about sex or something and the subject came up about her being self conscious even with her husband. And I told her something like "Well you shouldn't be self conscious, you're gorgeous and sexy as hell, [redacted] is a lucky man". And then followed it up with "sorry if that's saying too much, I've had a bit to drink". And she was flattered and thanked me, but continued to say she doesn't see herself that way, etc. And I'm sure I went on trying to pump her up.

Nigga you should have followed her "haha funny" with "Want me to come over?" or "Well I can be @ your place in x minutes" or something like that. She was on the fence and all she needed was a little push from your side (more of a "pull" if we're talking about fence lol). Next time don't miss hints that obvious and shut up about this "moral highrgound" bullshit. The fact that she's religious doesn't mean a thing, trust. Yeah, she might be a bit harder to convince but it's possible nonetheless.
AND REMEMBER:
IT'S ALWAYS THINGS WE DON'T DO WE REGRET, NOT THE ONES WE DO

That was a long, stupid story.

Fuck you, OP. Try not to procreate.

Oh it's not too much at all, for me at least. Thank god you can still compliment other women when you are in a relationship (even if in your case it might have meant a bit more), i know i remember saying to a friend of my ex that she had the most beautiful eyes i've seen, apart from my ex but i obviously wasn't objective on that. And my ex was agreeing with me, like she told me before. That girl was not extremly pretty but i would definitaly place her eyes in my top 3.

>Wish I could help
>How
>Guess I could come warm you up
>Haha funny
>Lol sorry

PRESS THE FUCKING TRIGGER GAYLORD

Exactly, that "how" part looks like a missed opportunity to me.. I respect the fact she religious and all but do read between the lines OP..

She's never going to straight up say what she may or may not want. Not in a position to anyway.

she WANT it...how much of a fag are u...

I get your frustation, but then again I don't.
It sounds like your conversations with her about sex were unusually deep, which is good. I'm guessing that means she's telling YOU--specifically--that her husband isn't giving her enough because in her mind you're the first "candidate" for her to cheat on her husband with. Remember, the only way to find out is if you make a move, because she'll never do shit other than give you hints like that "how?" in that screencap.
Since you guys are so open that you even told each other you had mutual feelings then you should just tell her you really want her (as in you really wanna fuck her) and that you've wanted her for a long time. She told you she had a fucking wet dream about YOU...for fuck's sake. Just make sure you don't bring it up out of nowhere. Tell her when she gives you another hint.