Amerifags, are you prepared for war?

amerifags, are you prepared for war?

NO MORE WARS AMERICA

There will never be a draft again so I've got nothing to worry about. Even if there were a draft they wouldn't take me due to my medical history.

I fear for japan tbqh
hope kim doesnt drop any bomb on nipponland

Dont worry America you dont have to fight

we shall take care of NK for you... no problem

Mc donalds of pyongyang fuckin when

Thank you :3

China is sick of NK bullshit they'll probably do something first

>tfw too old to be drafted

Fuck yeah, bring it on Korea!

Soon, Turkfriend

>tfw you will never be colonized by Iceland

lol fuck Japan, dirty weaboo.

>Hillary will start WW3!
Fucking ameridumbs.

The women, feminists, trannies, jews, and gays, will surely defend us and fight for freedom.

After all, isn't that why they wanted in the military?

Why would he? Norks are only concerned about South Korea.

China will likely do it's best to prevent the unification of Korea. They want a a puppet in the north, but they don't want the Kims.
Oh shut it already with the political bullshit leaf. Neither was a good option, and anybody thinking otherwise just bought into the campaign propaganda.

Jews were never banned from the military you dope

Murica is a terrorist state. World should destroy that Mordor.

>what are american military bases

The US is just as responsible for Korea not being unified.
1. They agreed to it with the Soviets for no good reason.
2. They got BTFO of NK in 1950
3. They provided aid to NK in 1994-2002 during its near-collapse in exchange for Iran Deal 1.0.

1 they fought a war that was fucking miserable and then were expected to go for another round
2 it wasn't a war anyone wanted or was ready for other than China and Russia due to the fact that they were a dictatorship
3. The aid would not have clauses Korea to collapse it is far to important to china as a hard power proxy if shit got heated in the SCS

thank you for your concern Brazil-kun.

Are we prepared for? What kind of question is that. WE ARE THE WAR

Iceland has the claim that few have. They beat the UK in a war.

North Korea was a useful buffer state against the US backed SK, but now that China's stronger and more stable I think NK is less of a useful bulwark and more of a money sink to them

>implying it wont be a hour long nuke war

Don't forget NK turned into an anthill ready to invade the house (China) if it collapses. China does NOT want that.

Name 1 thing we could do to them that they aren't already doing to themselves.

Your saying it like we are starting it.
If they attack, what can we do but react.

two were not enough.

I don't know why you lot assume any war with the nork is going to last long.

Most of the people there are starving, poorly supplied, and driven by fear. Once kimmy gets BTFO you'll see mass surrender.

You'll have a reunification in a month and it'll be all thanks to the USA.

You are starting it. Read the news

We never attack anyone first for no reason.

Problem is, anything qualifies as a reason. Including non-existent WMDs.

>There will never be a draft again

I refuse to believe that until they stop requiring registration.

That's what I'm saying though. This isn't a conflict over Korean unification, that is unlikely to ever happen in our time. This is a conflict over the man man that's in charge of a chinese puppet state.

>Sending Aircraft carrier
The US sends an Aircraft carrier group EVERY FUCKING YEAR.
Even then, showing support to SK and staging military drills isn't an act of war.

The US has done nothing so far, that is an act of war under international law.

So, whoever shoots first, it's probably not going to be the US.

No, you will start the war and say it's just a continuation of the korean war, which they started.

I know how your tiny little minds work.

Shhhhhh

The vast majority of US wars have been reactionary. Not offensive.

Just on the 20th century.
>WWI
Reaction
>WWII
Reaction
>Korea
Reaction
>Vietnam
Reaction/Offensive
You can make the case for both. The US was supposed to defend the south, but the US also did things that escalated the conflict.
>First Gulf war
Reaction

21st Century:
>Afghanistan
Reaction
>Iraq
Pre-emptive=Offensive

Iraq and Afghanistan are basically the only 2 exceptions. It isn't a trend.

Korean War never technically ended in the first place

>implying it is something bad or shameful
Yes we may. Triggered? That's your problem, you shitskin loving cuck

It's totally a trend because those were the two latest wars, and that's disregarding what you're doing in Syria.

People stopped attacking American allies, but your thirst for blood had to be sated. You'll fight anyone at this point because peace to you is like broccoli.

Eat shit and die, fatty. Your generation ruined America, you used to be cool.

I don't know.
Korean War never technically ended. It's not like I haven't complained about the situation either.

When were we cool? We were always imperialist war mongering pigs in your cuck book, no?

can you call the neocons and tell them that they're not listening to me

>two latest wars
Vietnam and Iraq are about 40 years apart.

Afghanistan was totally justified, and that's why NATO and the UN went along with it.

But you always hated us sweetie. Too bad because I like Sweden.

You don't get to decide that.

If you wanted any geopolitical pull, you should have not decided to coast on our success.

You're trying to make me say nice things about America so you can feel good about yourself. None of that matters, today you're the same as the warmongering shitholes you once opposed, arguably worse.

The question remains, what made you this way?

What about Iraq?

North Korea needs to be leveled before they get their insane hands on nukes, there is nothing more to it than that.

China can cry all they want, they had decades to rein in their dog and refused to.

>American needless acts like a tough shit over a post that wasn't even negative

What a shock

I never wanted any war. Not even the one in Afghanistan. Neither did my parents.

>Thinking all Koreans don't hate Japan for WW2
>Thinking South Korea wouldn't do the same
Come on now Russia.

>wasn't even negative
How was it not negative?

Iraq was a preemptive attack.
They are frowned by international law.
Numerous Intelligence agencies from the west including European nations reported WMDs in Iraq. Things aren't as black and white as you think. There were serious doubts at the time.

Nonetheless, the US was wrong and it led and offensive war. But these aren't common, and it's the only war that the US waged that wasn't a reaction.

There is no historical precedent, and you are just choosing to ignore all the previous cases and focus on the last 10 years of history. Ridiculous.

Seeing how things are between NK and China the chinks would actually support the burgers.

China moves in and decapitates the leadership and take control over the nuclear weapons. North Korea is not to fall to the West under any circumstances.

I was trying to be objective but it's hard to argue when you blatantly disregard everything inconvenient to your point.

Iraq cooperated completely with all inspectors. Meanwhile, Colin Powell played intercepted audio of Iraqi soldiers discussing this at his infamous U.N. presentation but doctored the translation to make it appear suspicious. Of course, you don't know any of this because your head is full of food and propaganda.

I'd rather keep talking to that other guy if you don't mind.

Pretty much. It either becomes a No man's land or it gets a new puppet government.

ITT: Americans military industrial complex and world policing apologists

But it doesn't bother you to be supporting all this with taxes and compliance?

Stupid question. If there is one they are prepared to it is war.

Are you retarded or what? You quoted two different anons. I don't want you to say nice things about America, fuck off with that. I am only asking because you said "you used to be cool" which makes no sense. We have never been cool for you cucks and I hope we will never be.

Still trying? Go watch TV if you want fellatio and stop lying. Because you took the time to reply I'll tell you that we're one of the most americanized nations in the world and it's not because we hated you.

Someone has to do it, faggot.

Be glad it's someone as benevolent and good as the Americans

we were at war with them since decades before I was born

>You are starting it

Holy shit you're retarded. Take your anti-Americanism blinders off for one second and look at a timeline of North Korea provocations and threats all while accepting OUR aid.

pls stop bullying us sweden

>Banter
>Cause for war

Goddamn Americans.

How can I?! Look at the shit you're posting.

that was my only post in this thread

he is the only idiot swede replying to many of us who just came here and thinking we are the same user since it is the same flag.

I saw you saying stupid ass shit in the other thread too. Get the fuck out of here with your emotional biased garbage you literal cuck.

this is my first time on Sup Forums. are swedes usually this way towards americans? why

It's plural, you dunce.

Looks like I won over a lot of people while you turned everyone off with your stupidity.

>Looks like I won over a lot of people while you turned everyone off with your stupidity.

The News is that North Korea continues to pursue a nuclear program against the wishes of every country in the world, including their Chinese masters, South Korea, China, the US, and the West in general. Sanctions have been completely ineffective because the government doesn't care at all about the people they effect or the nonexistent economy.

How does North Korea continuing their pursuit of becoming a nuclear armed state benefit literally anybody? Their only intention is to secure their murderous regime's power.

Yes. Let's get this shit started. You should really be asking the Same.Koreans though.

>How does Iran continuing their pursuit of becoming a nuclear armed state benefit literally anybody? Their only intention is to secure their murderous regime's power.
>How does China continuing their pursuit of becoming a nuclear armed state benefit literally anybody? Their only intention is to secure their murderous regime's power.
>How does France continuing their pursuit of becoming a nuclear armed state benefit literally anybody? Their only intention is to secure their murderous regime's power.

Odd choice of words for someone living in the nation with murderous regime #1

>america and france murderous
gtfo cucklord. i hope most nice swedes don't share your shit tier thoughts

Aaaand there we go. You deserve everything you get.

If you fail to see how America and France are different from North Korea you're an idiot. We have used sanctions on Iran and worked out another deal to end their nuclear program. Similar efforts in North Korea haven't been effective because they don't care about their economy or prosperity, only that of the generals an the Kim family.

Honestly we're overdue for another war.

I'm with you America, we are all bounded by the same democratic blood.

Mind you, not that I have any respect for your leader, but I still stand by your principles.

No, you're the one who fail to see how you're merely fabricating an excuse to invade North Korea. Do we have your permission to invade you to topple your murderous regime? Why not?

Nobody will be invading North Korea any time soon. China is more likely than the US to do so. Stop trolling.

Thanks Portubro, it's good to see some reasonable euros in this thread.

You ALREADY said it's OK if they have nuclear weapons.

I'll give you one more post to redeem yourself, otherwise I'm done here.

Jesus christ seeing all these americans get btfo'd so hard by one guy is just embarassing to look at.

everyone hates everyone else here, so it is mostly not about countries but about individual underage spergs roleplaying as countries. but swedes usually leave us alone. he is a rare idiot .

You're confusing posters.

My posts.

North Korean nuclear weapons are only detrimental to world stability. Ideally, the situation is resolved without bloodshed or sanctions that unduly affect the health of the average citizen. These things have been tried, and these peaceful means will continue to be pursued. No intelligent person wants war.

you know why ISIS exists? because religious extremists don't give a fuck if they die. this is why guerrilla warfare exists to in Iraq and Afghanistan even though they have been regime changed ™.

now imagine millions of armed, dumb, poor, and fanatical north Koreans who literally believe their leader is a god. if he says fight to the death, i'd imagine a good portion will. now America is dragged into a protracted war with refugees and handcuffed by the Geneva convention while Seoul is burned to the ground and nuclear fallout from a scorched earth policy drains your treasury, lol oh wait, what treasury? you're still in a deficit.

at this point i think he's a proxy

It seems like it's more than anti-americanism but pro-nork

>now imagine millions of armed, dumb, poor, and fanatical north Koreans who literally believe their leader is a god
>falling for that shit

Why do people try to escape "god"? They live in fear but they know better.

Does nork have an IDF? He might be one.

Why are you arguing with me instead of that other guy who you clearly disagree with? Because he's American?

>now imagine millions of armed, dumb, poor, and fanatical north Koreans who literally believe their leader is a god.
p sure most don't actually think that, everytime a tourist visits there to ask people about their leader or a north korean escapes from the country and gets interviewed they usually talk shit about him.

>handcuffed by the Geneva convention
I doubt Trump is going to follow the Geneva convention. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised that America strikes first because Kim's going to say something that'll piss Trump off
>Can remember the cake he ate at Mar-A-Lago, but can't remember which country he bombed.