Is there a bigger fraud in the history of football?

Is there a bigger fraud in the history of football?

>6 major finals played in his career (2 Euro, 4 CL)
>has never been the deciding factor in ANY of them

The only one he played OK in was the 2008 CL final, and that was only for one half. He was in Essien's back pocket for the whole of the second, and then missed his penalty in the shootout. The rest he was either anonymous or just plain shit.

And i'm meant to take him seriously as a GOAT contender because he's good at running up the score in the most financially lopsided era in history? LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

m.bbc.com/sport/football/38588145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no ones saying hes the greatest of all time, we're just saying hes better than missi

The only reason someone would think this is that they secretly fancy Ronaldo

>>has never been the deciding factor in ANY of them

Sounds like Tom Brady tbqh

˝we˝, go drink tea m8

Messi is the GOAT though so saying he's better means you're saying he's the GOAT

plenty, couple of roiding midgets etc

The worst part is he doesn't even look good doing it. If you were going to make the same argument about Messi (which you can't since he actually has decided finals) at least he's aesthetically pleasing to watch because of his amazing technique. Ronaldo does nothing but score headers and tap-ins, and when he tries to dribble or do skills he looks no better than some shitter mid-table flair player.

literally nothing wrong with tap-ins desu

>Not shilling the contrarian argument while here

They're going to have your blood for daring to go with the obvious choice.

this, I still remember that copa america x 100 final he decided like it was yesterday

best neighbour btfoing the misshit fans

>what are the 2009 and 2011 CL finals

how many finals has penaldo decided?
making it 4-1 on a penalty after 119 minutes does not count

Missi has a ton awesome goal last year only. Penaldo i cant remember his good goals in madrid

No

DAILY REMINDER

MESSI HAS
>1 Champions League since 2011
>1 Balon D'or in 5 years
>0 international trophies ever

RONALDO HAS
>2 Champion Leagues in 3 years
>3 Balon d'or in 4 years
>Single handedly got his team an international trophy
>has 0 fake, crybaby retirements

MISSI FAGS ARE DELUSIONAL

the stupid hurts my eyes being a cheerleader in the euro final doesn't count lol

>We

No.

>implying that he wasn't one of the best in the 2008 cl final
>implying that he wasn't being a team player and getting in the right position just so bale could fuck it up atleast 10 times pefore he made it 2-1
>stating he didn't make an impact in the 2016 euro final even though even was making good passes and plays before payet hacked his leg and kept making them until he couldn't take it anymore and had to leave
>implying that he wasn't biggest leader in all the teams in that euro and that his performances off the pitch didn't do anything
kys

It seems that some people are delusional and think because Ronaldo memed his way to a Euro (The Worst won to date) and was carried to the CL Final he is better.

So, ITT we give solid proof of how Ronaldo is a Fraud.

>his performances off the pitch
Stopped taking you seriously there

LOOOOOOL

Funniest shit I've ever seen.

Not only was he a teen but no one could do anything against that greek defense, Zidane,Figo, Nedved and Raul couldn't do anything in their prime either

He scored a goal...that's pretty important. He then missed a penalty but he was surely a deciding factor

Injured, shouldn't have played

Again injured and again shouldn't have played

Again injured and this time he just couldn't go on despite taking it to the limit

Only thing this proves is that he should stop forcing himself to play when he's not even at 80% of his capacity, even if he wasn't important in those finals, he was crucial before (Wales, Bayern, Wolfsburg, etc) making him the only GOAT

HAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAAHHA PENALDO BTFO

Literally nobody but Merengues, United fans and Portuguese people think he's better than the manlet

And realists

#NotAllPortuguese

>Messi fags this mad

Pele>Messi

t. Mr "started watching football in 2010" negro

Lol nope. Messi does everyday what shows up Pele's lifetime highlight videos.

Wtf I love the USA now.
Pelé is the ultimate player

except winning with his national team

shut the fuck up you pig. you don't know anything. Do you realize how much bullying I have to withstand because of idiots like you putting a bad name to our soccer establishment?

Every time I post on Sup Forums people don't take me seriously. They say "fuck off burger, donovan is a cuck". No, this is not their fault, this is your fault you nigger dick sucker. All this bullying has a big effect on my social life and life in general. I'm unable to make eye contact with players when watching TV, I can't go to burger king without feeling like one, I can't live like this. Stop it Americans. I call on you, and our brethren to be serious about this for once. Pele is literally a nigger, and you are supporting him. Just accept that Messi is better.

Do you even care?

user... why?

>Tfw burgers united

:|

The mental gymnastics you losers go through to try and discredit Tsu is honestly hilarious at this point

:/

m.bbc.com/sport/football/38588145
Prepare to see Messi in the EPL in 2018
>Barca pays Neymar and Suarez more than Messi

>m.bbc.com/sport/football/38588145

TIL there is a Salary Cap in La Liga.

And you think Neymar and Suarez should get more than Messi?

>memed his way to a Euro (The Worst won to date)

murrikan who did not watch footy in 2004 reporting in

>not knowing that Messi is a shareholder

He gets a cut of end of year profits

>feel nye the feelie guy
>feel feel feel feel feel
>feels rule

You can see Messi at the bottom of the webm at the end of it. Wow.

Btw, this proves nothing.

I'm a United fan and even I know that Messi is better.

P.S. Liverpool are gonna kill us on Sunday.