Weiner (2016) Documentary

>Carlos Danger

Why does Huma stay with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/18/magazine/anthony-weiner-says-his-wife-never-agreed-to-that-documentary.html?_r=0
hollywoodreporter.com/news/sundance-did-anthony-weiner-movie-857413
weshare.me/90e0c41c4c23d945/Weiner.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=rV0FkJdbTCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The same reason why Hillary stayed with Bill. Its good for their political career.

is that actually Huma? cuz them feet tho

degenerate

That foot game thou

same thing with hill. it is quite literally why hill and huma are best bros.

I don't thing hill and huma do sexual shit, but they obviosly share a bed.

Why did he do it again last month?

Is he insane?

Huma is the funniest and best part of the documentary. I almost feel sorry for her.

The best part of the latest leaked DMs is how good the guy pretending to be a girl was. He pulled off the teasy girl really well.

One of the best parts of the documentary was the way the assistant kept having to go between Huma and Anthony, asking "So, are we going to talk about this or...?"

Why do you footfags always ask if a woman's feet are good when there doesn't seem to be any foot you would not like? Her feet are boring.

THIS

Uh oh ...

nytimes.com/2016/08/18/magazine/anthony-weiner-says-his-wife-never-agreed-to-that-documentary.html?_r=0

>Anthony Weiner Says His Wife Never Agreed to That Documentary

>Caged mongoose that he is, Anthony Weiner is not easily contained.

>But I was still curious: Why, after the scandal broke, given the personal and embarrassing nature of it, didn’t Weiner just stop allowing access to the “Weiner” cameras? Weiner mentioned that one of the filmmakers, Josh Kriegman, was a friend and former aide, and he felt a degree of loyalty to him. “I generally wasn’t going to pull the plug,” he said. I asked Weiner whether his wife got a vote on this.

>“Um, so here’s the thing,” Weiner said. “I haven’t told — I haven’t gone here yet with anybody. So, they violated the agreement not to use her.” The filmmakers had told Weiner that they would not include Abedin in the film without her permission, he said. “They didn’t have a release,” he told me. “She had to grant permission, which she didn’t.”

>Kriegman is traveling on vacation and could not be reached. Lisa Califf, spokeswoman and counsel for the film, disputed that any agreement had been breached. “As is clear in the film, the filmmakers had consent from everyone who appears in the film, including Anthony and Huma,” said Califf via email.

>Weiner said Kriegman had assured him verbally and in emails that he would not use Abedin in the film without her consent. Both Weiner and Abedin were infuriated when they learned the film would go forward, and prominently feature behind-the-scenes footage of Abedin. (In a follow-up phone conversation, Califf said she could not discuss details relating to any discussions that took place between Kriegman and Weiner.) I asked Weiner if he had any plans to sue the filmmakers. “I mean, who knows what happens in the future,” he said.

It's bullshit, if it wasn't he'd sue.

Her soles are inarguably sexual.

i hope you would worship them before you came on them

I want to FUCK those soles and lick my cum off of them if you know what I mean.
;^)

hollywoodreporter.com/news/sundance-did-anthony-weiner-movie-857413

>Multiple parties who viewed early cuts of the documentary say Clinton's team is seen trying to pressure Abedin to immediately cut ties with Weiner, fearing the scandal will hurt the secretary of state's bid for the White House. (Abedin, who has become something of an obsession for the far right, remains married to Weiner and has a son with him.) The footage is said to offer the kind of rare window into the cutthroat machinations of a presidential campaign that is typically reserved for such fictitious shows as House of Cards.

how are you watching this?

based

Because she's a cuck.

what's the best country to pick up local arab qts with minimal consequences, assuming I'm a Caucasian American

>uploaded 1 week, 6 days ago

Israel

weshare.me/90e0c41c4c23d945/Weiner.mp4

Get it before the cucks take it down. Streamable mp4 in browser or on the phone, also downloaded.

Honestly, I wish the fucking thing was twice as long. I loved it. They had enough for a 10 hour netflix series.

The best breakdown of his sexting technique was Jim Norton and Sam last week.

youtube.com/watch?v=rV0FkJdbTCs

He's so experienced at this, and yet so fucking naive and obvious.

Why is he still doing it? Why? WHY?
I simply don't get it. My God, the poor man.

The obvious answer is he's addicted. I think that's true, but I think it also goes deeper.

He is so obsessed with his crotch and his dick and his package, and I think it's absolutely because his name is Weiner.

He grew up with that name all his life, I think it's given him a complex about his cock. He's fixated on his penis, which feeds into his addiction.

I can't stop staring at her feet

help

Imagine her soles smothering your face.

I bet they have the nastiest, femdomiest sex

I want her to pee in my mouth

mmmmmmmama toesssss

it's good so far

>TYT

Why does Hillary stay with Bill?

He's not STILL doing it, is he? I mean, I know he did again after the original scandal, but there isn't a current scandal is there?

But yeah, idk, I think he loves his wife and she loves him. I don't think they're still together for political reasons. I think he just has an addiction. OR they have an open marriage. People don't really consider that so much. And of course they'd have to hide that in politics.

it's complicated.

Btw, idk, maybe Hillary stayed w/ Bill b/c of political reasons. I see that much more in those two. Like, Bill and Hillary and fucking Claire and Frank from House of Cards.

But I think Huma and Weiner are truly in love. And the tragic part about all of this is that I think Weiner is a GREAT politician. I'd totally support him if I were a New Yorker. He's flawed but I like him

>he slept around on his wife while she was pregnant

Unforgivable. You should ALWAYS fuck the shit out of your pregnant wife

the soundtrack sounds very similar to the house of cards soundtrack

Maybe his wife is having a lesbian affair with Hillary and he knows it and thus gets a free pass.

I watched the whole thing

jesus christ, how hard is it to keep your relationship to your wife, especially a wife as beautiful as Huma

Huma is still a scumbag tho

Look at the transcripts posted ITT. That's a leaked conversation that took place during the fucking DNC convention like 3 weeks ago:

Note this was at the convention where Hillary was nominated, the woman running for president, whose top advisor and handler is HIS FUCKING WIFE.

Huma sleeps in the same bed as Hillary, but I think that's because of Hillary's health, in case something happens to her Huma is right there. I don't think it's a lesbian thing.

Yes, but she's only human, I honestly feel sorry for her being married to this embarassment.

Weiner is a guy addicted to attention and being the hero- he wants to be seen doing good, not just do good.