How do you complement a girl who doesn't like being called cute or pretty?

How do you complement a girl who doesn't like being called cute or pretty?

Side question (differnt girl)
How do you get someone with trust issues to trust you?

Not every complement has to be about physical attractiveness, OP.

>by complementing something that has nothing to do with her external appearance
>by proving over time that you are trustworthy

You smell better while you're asleep...
Or something like that

Considers herself lazy tho she gets straight A's. Have already told her how smart she is , along with how nice she is for always helping her fam. (Not in those words) But she doesn't like to be called nice either.

"I like spending time with you", "you're a nice person" or whatever makes her happy

Kek

All true statements, haven't been able to spend much time together tho. Most time together is thru txting. I would rather call her but last time I could nearly understand her on the phone because of her accent. I didn't tell her that, I honestly Like the acccent. I was tired and it was late so maybe that played a factor. Let me clarify we have hung out about 4-5 times due to issues, it can't be more untill later in the year.

if you're trying to bang that's not the way
that's beta af

She is a christain asain girl with high morals. So not just trying to bang

>christian asian girl with high morals

Man, as a guy who's dating three asians at the same time (korean, chinese and japanese), my best tip: run away. Or if she's hot, bang & run away.
Asians are crazy by themselves, srsly. Adding in moral and religious shit wont help

>How do you get someone with trust issues to trust you?

Over time. She'll realize you are trustworthy if you prove it multiple times somehow.

Last gf was Porto Rican, I dout asain is that bad .

south american girls no doubt also have their own crazyness. But it's different, if you get an asian gf you'll feel out of breath all the time.
Guess it can't be helped, you'll have to see it for yourself.

I'll help:

To complement a girl who's got stupid morals, just use some indirect shoots. Also, legs are usually the best way to get into an asian's mind. So overall try sth like:
>huh, don't you think my friend -insert name- has cute legs? well, hard to compare seeing yours, but....
complement also her hair. And on non-physical, work with her amiability.

On the trust issues:
A fast way to hijack trust is to mimic her movements. Don't make it look obvious. Hands position, leg positions, what she touches with her hand, how she seats, and even her breathing. Copy it. Try to guess it and make it at the same time. She'll feel you trustworthy fast.

Thank you for the info. Last bit of information I can share is that she hates other girls. Like anime. And is a tomboy

ask her if she is an archeologist, then when she answers be like, oh good, or oh too bad depending on what she says then say, cause I have this bone I need you to examine, then point to your dick and smile

...works every time, as long as she doesn't think you're ugly, it will cheer her up and make her happy

Hmm, she likes to draw, so I can ask her about how she thinks a girls legs should be drawn and relate it that way?

uhoh the makings of a promiscuous girl with daddy issues

Sounds good to me.
And all the girls hate other girls.

are you from 9gag?:)

maybe she just doesn't like being complimented?

This is describing me perfectly, getting straight A's without putting in an effort consistently, then always being called "intelligent", "clever" etc makes you feel like a fucking impostor, so all it brings up is shame about the fact you had it easy.
Same with the "nice" thing. I tend to be very helpful towards people, and I like helping out people. Not because I'm a good person. It's because I would never do anything for the sake of myself, because if I did, I feel like I'd end up at point A, that having been yet again too easy, if others had tried, it would have taken more effort, so I kind of feel like I wouldn't deserve it. So the only way to get me move my ass is if it involves someone else. Thus, the only way I can actually feel like I do something useful, is by doing it for someone else. Thus, my reason for being "nice" is 100% egotistical, and being called "nice" makes me feel shame yet again.

Long blog, but These are the reasons for why I act exactly like that, it might help you find out how to handle her. In that case, the best compliment you can ever make to her, is to rely on her (but not too much, stay far under the "abuse willingness to contribute"-line). Second best is to manage to make an interesting observation about something that interests her, and catches her curiosity, but that one is not something you can really plan in advance for, but rather something that might come up spontaneously given you know enough about that interest of hers.

oh, to add to this, in my case, the constant "you're clever" without trying also implied a "eh, you got this, as always" as only encouragement I ever got (and a cynical "eh, don't worry about me, I'll be fine" if anyone ever tried to actually be encouraged, again, because I felt like I didn't deserve encouragement)

This fucked with me in the long term, because it put me under a fuckton of pressure to achieve (from my perspective, everyone always expected this anyways, so I was really afraid of making mistakes). At some point, it blew up, made me lose all confidence, too afraid to do anything whatsoever because fear of failure, all this into 2 years of neet life. Which I was pulled out of by people relying on me (since I'd never actually lift a finger if it only involves myself, bar my immediate survival)

Oh, I never thought about that.
It really explains alot, if that's how she feels.

Rely on her as in, ask her to do something or maybe message her when I'm feeling down?

Since I suffer from off and on depression and anxiety issues.
I can prob space it out so If I do ask for her help, it's not all the time because then it starts to make her get annoyed and me look like I don't have my shit together.

I will try to remember these things.

Yes she gets stressed out easy from school because she works so hard, but then says she is lazy.

>Rely on her as in, ask her to do something or maybe message her when I'm feeling down?

No, directly asking out of the blue is not really the thing there, since again, it sets clear expectations, which she might be afraid to not meet, and stress her. More relying on her in the sense of giving her the opportunity to things for you, but without any necessity. It must be absolutely clear that if she can't, you will handle otherwise (which is not the case when you ask for help). For example, asking her to explain something in maths ("I didn't quite get this in the course, I wanted to try and ask different people and see if they could make things more clear") This puts no pressure, since if she fails, you can still ask different people anyways. In maths (most things actually), it's mostly about how something is presented to you, because the concepts themselves are unambigious. It just takes the right point of view for you to see it, and then you get that eureka moment.

If you want to rely on her to lend an ear, again, don't just dump it on her. Mention it in an off-hand way, then give her the opportunity to ask more details. Do not do it though if you know she has a lot on her hands, because she might just dig deeper anyways.

>Yes she gets stressed out easy from school because she works so hard, but then says she is lazy.
If she actually works hard for her straight A's, the problem might be different. Either, she would get them without working hard, but works hard anyways because she is afraid to disappoint (that would be again, projecting on myself). If she needs to work hard to get the good grades, she might be under a lot of pressure to achieve by her family/friends, so it might be more complicated, and I can't really give sensible advice from my personal experience (again, my main hypothesis was "no need for hard work for achievement")

"AYYY GIRL, are you a school? Because I wanna shoot kids inside you".