Starts in 3 bongs 10 bings, Bilbo having the most dangerous lead

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gqziUg0zxk
youtube.com/watch?v=yPVbxZ5Yaj4
totalsportek.com/barcelona-live-stream/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for barca

>yfw Barca loses

It would be the best outcome for them, finally getting rid of Luis Enrique.

Who's the first from the left and why is he in line with legends?

Man, Ronnie really let himself go.

Is Luis Enrique a halal agent? Has Madrid been playing 4d chess for decades?
Will he be fired after getting kekked out tonight?

>Reminder that even Tito LiteralWho Villanova managed to win leliga with uefalona

Last 2 digits are when Barça will reffball

>90+8

Owen, because he won a meme Ballon D'or once and was bench warmer for Real for a year.

>benulty at 90+8
Incoming.

yes, he was always in such good shape

>I ate Zidane

Madrid fan here, would it be better for us if Barcelona were eliminated at this stage? Would that make them focus more on the UCL and La Liga, or would it bring their spirits down?

No, otherwise he wouldn't have won 5 of the 6 relevant titles he has been up for.

He is just lucky that MSN have managed to hide away his incompetence.

>leave Umititi to me

Do Athletic press better than Sevilla? Better than Liverpool?

>we
What part of Fly Emirates are you from?

Only at home.

looking forward to all the whining when memebao gets btfo 2bh

Yes you dumb luigi, more chances for the treble. Barcelonia will definitely fuck up in CL and they already lost la liga.

Yes, it's basically a 80% guaranteed Copa win with Atletico's current form and Sevilla almost beaten.

You would have an argument if Barcelona weren't already 8 virtual points behind.

I still think that there is no way that Barcelona loses this.

That's what everyone thought about Real Madrid last season, they had virtually lost la Liga at this point and they were eliminated thanks to that Cheryshev lineup, and in the end they won the Undécima. My point is, I don't want Barça to achieve the same thing, so that's why I asked what you guys thought.

Easy 4-0 la
Messi
Suarez
Suarez
Rakitic

What the fuck is an okupa?

If you are afraid of Barcelona getting their shit together then you should want them now out of as many competitions as possible.

A squatter.

You guys do know that if Barcelona gets Ko'd tonight Cristiano will win his next balloon door by default, right? I mean, Halal has already won the league and they will easily win the Copa del Rey if Uefalona isn't there to stop them, so basically Messi's only shot at the BdO is to win the Champions League. However, Barcelona is looking shit this season and it's extremely unlikely they'll get past the semi-finals, hell, I'm not even sure if they'll get past PSG

>yfw TSUUUUU can't stop winning

Come one barca

Who /pee in the sink/ here?

>Liverpool

Say goodbye to your money.

fuck TSU

>P$G
>not getting cucked by Barcelona
It's an universal constant just like Arsenal never delivering.

That's because Barcelona was a much better team before, they were also more consistent. Current Barcelona can easily get knocked out by PSG if they're on a bad day

You mean the same PSG that lost Ibra and are now third in a one team league?

Yes?

Barcelona has choked to worse teams than that

PSG has also been terrible so far this season. They're third in their one-team baguette league.

hahahaha i cant feel my toes i just looked down and saw that i abe a huge ass cut but it don hurt its just bleeding lmao

great post

Are you drunk? You sound drunk, mate

dubs and rato kingu scores his 100th goal at barca

idk i turned 21 yesterday and i bought a bottle of rum from the store down the street and i cant feel my exrmities so probably

Fuck off

ah just get a handful of sleeping pills you'll be fine

>its a bilbao pretends they are defending against barca episode

my favourite

ok i bought a bunch of sleeping pills a while back to help me deal with my new night shift job so i'll try them out

>this is supposed to be better than the premier league

It is better than the Prem, they're just being clever. Think about it.

>seriously try against Barca, get rekt=get embarrassed, EPL clubs don't want you
>don't try against Barca, but go 100% against Osasuna=EPL clubs think you're a beast and pay you mucho mucho dinero y despues puede comprar todos las mujeres en el mundo

It's just a clever financial decision.

You laugh, until this happens

youtube.com/watch?v=3gqziUg0zxk

based vascos recking anglos

>Man Utd side that gave no shits about the EL (this was before winning it got you a place in the CL)
>relevant result

pick one and only one

wendy is super qt btw i knew a girl from South Carolina who looked like a real-life version of her and she told me about jesus and gave me my first kiss it was great i miss you april

sure ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=yPVbxZ5Yaj4

>Aduriz benched
it's ogre

Most people had some version of Wendy in their lives.

kek

Not me, I had a Pacifica, except she wasn't a millionaire.

>no Rakitic

Barca are gonna fuck up my ACCA aren't they?

>BetSLIP
>Betting on Liverpool

I forgot about PSG.

Can someone explain to me why Neymar is always called Nerman in here? I somehow missed that joke...

is he leaving?

How many times in a row has MSN started already?

I wanna know this too, he hasn't started a game since the real madrid game

>Memessen
>Meme Stegen

>the city of barca gks

>lel stegen
>umtitty
>nerman

I miss you so much april you looked just like kacy i'm sorry I should have gone to college in NC with you like you wanted ;_;

its because he dives alot
so neymar + merman = nerman

:^)

How do we save Barcelona?

Ferrari IN and Luis Enrique OUT

sell messi

buy the GOAT, ronaldo

Any stream lads?

rojadirecta

They can't be saved anymore, not this season anyway. They should start by getting a decent manager and getting rid of that tiki taka bullshit that only worked because Xavi, Iniesta and Messi were on their primes. Then they need to buy a right back and a good midfielder. That should be enough tbqh

acestream://4b9e5e70e414355e39da8ae61d68b10c62c1cab8

totalsportek.com/barcelona-live-stream/

Unironically Pochettino in. I know he's an ex-Espanyol man and he literally just said he wouldn't manage Barca, but he has a solid system to put in place and Barca's players would be god-tier in it.

I fucking love rojadirecta. If the person who founded it is a lady I would give her oral without a second thought. If it's a dude then idk i'd give him some money or something.

last two digits are the minute when Aduriz completes hattrick and hits Pique in throat

>and hits Pique in throat

Kek, that would be wonderful. One of my happiest daydreams is playing for Madrid and just straight-up knocking out Pique in the middle of El Clasico. Tweet about that, you separatist fucker

>that defense

I'm getting myself a free pint tomorrow :)

who b/a/rça here?

not Sup Forums, but I want Barcelona to win

M/a/drid here, get fucked hermanito culerdo

Kek, meme Brazilian not knowing shit about football. Not playing proper tiki taka is the reason Barça is playing like shit now.

Madrid was really shit last season and look what happened. Barcelona can win Champions the same way.

Will Messi score another meme free kick today?

Who homosexu/a/l here?

>serenafag
>is a nigger
but of coursh

aupa athletic

They're unable to play proper tiki taka because their key players that made it work aren't at their best anymore, fucktard. If they can't apply it correctly then they should change their style, this is basic stuff.

Barcelona won't be given an easy path to the final, though.

>3 mins in
>no yellow for Benat
>non-existent offside on Suarez called

Based Tebas just don't give a fuck

dubs and missi blows another penalty

shitposting continues

last digit is number of penalties ref will refuse to give to barca today

>weebfag
>serenafag
>barcafag
Good taste on two out of three.

cilissen is so much more calmer under pressure than ter stergen is hilarious. he literally has williams breathing under his neck and he is walking the ball accross the net.

dubs and Pique scores own goal today