Girls you know who've gotten fat thread. Bonus points for before and after pictures

Girls you know who've gotten fat thread. Bonus points for before and after pictures.

Ex slam piggy circa 2010 extra pounds but fuckable

Same bitch 100 lbs and 7 years later now munches taco

Was she your ex? Fuckable but awesome that she gained weight after she broke up with you. (If she was your ex.) She got what she deserved.

HOLY FUCK SHE GAINED A SHIT TON OF WEIGHT. got what she deserved.

She gained weight rather nicely tbh, would slam her piggy ass.

Yeah an ex long ago 2008 to 2009 sucked dick like a pro and subservient as fuck had issues tho daddy problems

I wanna say she has no boyfriend or girlfriend now?

No shes been dating a chick for a few years now but still fucked in the head we stayed on good terms but she had potential

Wow, she plumped up rather nicely. I still wouldn't mind fucking her.

She looks a little fucked up in the head, but she's totally unfuckable in 2017 pictures.

Nice bot thread.

says the bot.

bot bot

bot x3

Yeah not entirely her fault painful divorce of her parents and abusive dad she wanted male validation and my cock was always available

Can you guess how much she weighs now? She seriously got fat as fuck.

Shes mentioned on her fb about being 320lbs at one stage and losing down to like 280 best guess now is between those 2

Does she have any selfies of herself at 300 pounds? Almost like a comparison?

My little sister and I used to always laugh about girls around our area we knew or friends of friends who seemed to bizarrely get fat immediately after getting into a relationship. It almost seemed like some kind of epidemic in our local area.

We made fun of the fact for years and neither of us could understand it.

Then one year my sister got into a serious relationship herself and began a brisk march towards ham planet status herself.

It blew my fucking mind. She had been slim and athletic her whole life and had a great attitude and habits firmly established, and she fucking knew and laughed about the phenomenon with me, and yet it still hit her like a ton of bricks.

It's fucking terrifying looking at her now approaching her mid twenties and comparing her round shape to some nudes I still have I her from just a few years ago where she was toned and nearly perfectly proportioned.

I cannot even begin to explain how and why this happens to women, even after seeing it firsthand with a woman I've been close to my whole life.

My best guess would be that it's some leftover evolutionary trait whereby women's bodies plump up and hold onto those fat reserves in expectation of pregnancy or something. Maybe it's a trait out ancestors developed in the distant past as a way to survive and continue to reproduce during times of lesser food availability, and it results in obesity these days due to activating even when we have a constant abundance of food?

Dunno.

Yo, damn. Have any pictures of her before and after this weight gain? I'd be interested in seeing.

Not offhand, I'm on my phone. Not sure I would share anyway, she browses here sometimes, and has obvious identifying features on her body

Not that i can see user she must have unfriended me recently

Damn shit, understandable. If maybe you'd ever want to drop that shit down in a link or send through another way, that'd be cool as fuck.

I'm assuming these selfies are when she didn't gain a shit ton of weight, she looks pretty fucking thick, her boobs look massive as fuck.

Yeah she was always chubby and had massive tits but her self esteem was 0 and the crazy took over

did you ever make the remark? If so, what was her reaction?

Was the ass A1? She was overall solid, I'd fuck her. Did she ever let you smash?

Ass was just average im afraid but her tits were 11/10 in her prime and yeah i smashed 4 days after meeting her lol as i said begging for positive male attention

Her tit fucks were a thing of beauty too but she ruined that a few months in when i asked her to talk slutty while titty fucking me was just a huge mistake

Sad that she had to gain a shit ton of weight, she was pretty hot. Nerdy, chubby, had big tits.

How did she fuck that up? Examples?

Yeah but as i ssid fucked in the head

Not sure how even b will respond to this but she just came out with really disgusting stuff saying shit like im gonna swallow your kids and take pics and show them to all your friends etc etc was hot at the time but always stayed in my mind after

wow, she really fucking screwed up that. did you try to teach her how to talk slutty?

Yeah kinda but she was just always expecting the worst from people kinda easily upset plus she was a cheat even told me about it

Let one of her best friends fuck her ass and cum down her throat at a house party then argued with me how it was everyone but her fault

Boy, what the fuck. She definitely has some problems.

op here, getting off for the night.

Yeah but as i said weve been cool since we broke up she even used to send me vids and pics

Before

After. (Far left)

Thats kinda fucked up

I sort of prefer her now