When will Leftists wake up? After a nuke goes off?

ITT we discuss how many deaths in a single Islamic attack it will take before Westerners wake the fuck up. Clearly a hundred or so in Paris didn't cut it. Does a nuke have to go off?

also shameless self-bump for Trump in that ad. Didn't notice that shit when I screened

You keep thinking we'll wake up from this. This is the new fall of Rome. We're going to let them take over. The king is dead, long live the king.

Muslims could lead a conquest of Europe and white liberals would feel bad and say we deserve it for the crusades

The attacker was German.

A lunatic with a knife doesn't equal: terrorist.

This is what will actually happen

bump for tanned germans

source pls

>Does a nuke have to go off?
If Europe got nuked by sandniggers, the media would focus on all the moderate and delightful muslims living here, and how nukes are racist, and we should be more tolerant

t. Mayor of England

a tanned german

>nuke goes off

I wish man, that would be make some lovely reading after waking up

>When will Leftists wake up?

Never it's called brainwashing. You can show them all the evidence you want until it comes crashing down on THEIR head they wont see it.

If it comes to this, I'll be more than happy to help out in beheading some infidels.

>Isis detonates dirty bomb in central London. 10 reasons why Islam is still the religion of peace
Makes me want to off myself just thinking about it

CNN says:

>German police are saying its just a "young German man"

>Cant confirm that he said allah akbar

You understand it once you realize that political correctness and the quest for diversity have replaced religion in Europe.

There is no logic behind blind faith

Being german rules out him being a migrant but it doesn't rule out being a muslim

This, they'll die before endorsing race-based deportations. Nothing will make them wake up.

The leftist news probably calls migrants in Germany Germans.

Dont trust the german media

German state will hide it anyways, unfortunately.

They do that in Sweden.
Some girl was raped by 6 somalis on a ship.
At first the media shrouded it, but it eventually got out and they all said
>Girl raped by 6 swedish men

I just wonder how many are kept out of the media. There was an attack in Columbus, OH in February that was obviously Islamic terror, but it was hardly mentioned.

Why wont they show a pic of this guy?
Is it really because he is brown?

>I SEE IT NOW

Sad!

> be me
> in middle school on 9/11
> leftwing city
> teachers dont really say anything but
> school assembly is called for islamic awareness
> dont discriminate, they dindu nuffin
> in class teachers start talking about hate crimes against muslims, and civilian casualties from afghan invasion

Got to be inclusive, brah. Calling someone a migrant is a microaggression.

I want off this ride

>German man = an ethnic German male
Now I understand how you got that mayor of yours

Can't say he's not brown when there's pictures of him and he's clearly brown

A shitskin German shouting in Arabic, totally legit.

Leftists won't wake up until islam attacks something dear to them, so killing, raping and murdering Europeans by the thousands still won't do it. If they bombed Apple headquarters maybe, went around shitting on the tables of starbucks, smashed all the supplies of big ugly glasses or put a sharia block on facebook that might do it.

Wait, you had an Islamic tolerance assembly on 9/11? I understand some cities are cucked, but I find even this hard to believe. Even in Canada we respected the dead for at least a day

what, wasn't the knifeman white? aka german?

or is it our jewish mass media fucked that up again?

>You may like
>TRUMP

WTF is wrong with you Germany? Why don't you ban knives like the rest of the civilized world?

It was later that week. The day of, no one really said anything.

>leftists wake up

Dude, they are very awake. They know every little step they are taking.

They just talked about it here on the radio.

What they mentioned:

>Young german
>10cm knife
>drugs that made him act crazy made him do it
>not related to islam at all

So basically their argument was that the attack was secular 'cause he was dudeweedlmao!

They wont ever wake up because they are already dead and are trying to kill those of us who are awake.

Do you really have to ask, Sven?

>Daddy

>young "german"
>germany

So they can blatantly lie in your media? No repercussions for dalse reporting?

Honest. I am an expert on knives. I can confirm that they are very sharp.

Has to be a major attack on any completely leftist organisation/festival and there has to be hundreds of casualties.
Either that or a major landmark.

They do the same in yours faggot

>cause he was dudeweedlmao
> implying weed makes you to kill people

>honest American media

Its almost like they're living in Nazi Germany or North Korea.

This. If you want them to wake up the best way is to advocate more shitskin immigration but you must push that immigration into left wing towns and cities. Scorched earth is the only way.

they're already woke

Love how they are already speculating about how how little it had to do with Islam.

All of them.

No, seriously, all of them. Liberalism isn't a belief, its a fucking disease that people don't get better from, and it tears me up inside realizing that some people won't let themselves be saved.

Best we can do is look out for ourselves. Its illegal for me to CC in my state, but I do it anyway. Its illegal for me to wear body armor - I do it anyway. I look out for those close to me and my bug out kit is all ready to go in case I have to go full Dorner.

Just... Be safe out there, anons. We dont live in a good world anymore.

relax it was just a tanned German who needs mental help and is on drugs

You think taking a life is a game. You don't think what happens after. I got kicked out of my own country by Christians in Europe because my family was Muslim. German, polish, french Jews got kicked out cause they are jewish.. Native Americans got treated like shit and killed and black Africans .. Well you know what happen to them. Even though I am white European .. Whites have been causing a lot of destress to all different ethic groups.. Which needs to stop and throwing a nuke is not the answer which btw was created thanks to a Jew. But whites here in American are disappearing and they are afraid. American whites are gona be a minority in the next 10 years here in the USA. BTW any killing is wrong regardless of what color religion personality etc you are. Like MLK said "I have a dream"

What state?

>caused by person of immigrant background
>caused by tanned german
>caused by german
>caused by mentally unstable german high on drugs using religion to pull attention

media sure is fast on changing their headlines as they come up with shit

TANNED

They accidentally reported the truth in the beginning and now they have to backpedal

What state and zipcode user?

Hi FBI.

my school forced us to write "get well" cards for victims lel

You're not Australia. Don't attempt bantz.

>Does a nuke have to go off?
3 or more attacks with chemical,biological, radioactive or nuclear weapons with combined death toll of over 1000 thousand.

I think a C, B or R attack is highly likely and that a N attack is likely.

This just in all shitskins are now tanned Germans. We can beat these faggots at their own game.

Consider suicide, you piece of human filth.

Jesus Christ what sort of cucked shitholes do you fags live in? We watched 9/11 in class, then we got the rest of the day off. The teachers never really chimed in on it, but whenever it came up they referred to it as a tragedy, and never once apologized for those sandniggers.

Got why can we just fucking kill them all!? I'm sick of this shit. All this Muslim apologizing that started happening hardcore in the past year or so now is fucking infuriating.

>When will Leftists wake up?

The answer is simply never. They are, generally, the weakest members of society. They demand equality in all things because they are terrified that they may be failures were things held to a the higher standard that they should be. Which is why they demand equality between all peoples even those sorely lacking when compared to the west.

In short, nobody can ever be superior, under any circumstances. Hence, why they will never wake up from their own, neurotic self-destuction.

What's more, if the world entered the chaos of a post-nuclear state, they'd be the first to be killed, for they are simply to weak to survive.

not even bombing a nuclear plant... yuros are cucks now, they prefer to die and be holocausted for the muds.. submissive cucks

Back to arabia if you hate whites so much, fucking invader, what are you doing in USA if you hate them?... are you going to do a terrorist attack or what?

>says family is muslim
>says he is white european
>topkek

Good kaffir. Have you paid jizya yet?

> fucking leaf-cuck asking when people will wake up
oh the irony leaf

to be honest i think leftists will never wake up, i know a bunch of lefties (moderate and extreme) and i think the islamists could destroy the whole world and they would say #not all mudlsims #Islam is the religion of peace and science

let's face it leave we have to put all of those leftists cucks against the wall, ore the world might end with a world leader like trudeau

I think it's too late. That's why I moved here fellow leaf. Good luck on your 300,000 new permanent resident status refugees. I'm sure they will fit in just fine.

Never. Terrorism and violent crime by ethnics in general has been normalised and even glamourised.

Weren't they all made into Germans once they crossed the border?

Jewish Chief

Did you guys burn that News paper to the ground and hang everyone who works there?

>Third World War
>1871

You mean the crusades that were direct retaliation to Muslims trying to take over the world? Or evil racist white ones that literally rape and literally murder the literally poor innocent followers to the literal religion of literal peace?
Protip: if you pick the first one you are literally a literal racist, like literally.

The biggest threat is a low-yield nuclear device smuggled into and detonated in a major port (ie. California) by way of cargo container. It would be incredibly easy for even a bronze age camel-fucking nomad to put enough "shielding" around the device to hide it from scanners until it is too late.

We have satellites, sensor buoys, and constant patrols checking incoming vessels to try to stop it. Thankfully, sandniggers have little training and usually can't even make an exploding shoe work properly.

If one did go off the economic damages would be measured in the trillions.

... and the liberals would still celebrate it as long as mostly white people died.

Why would satan choose to live in a liberal state where freedom is illegal?

Just fucking move.

t. mudslime

All fucking day on BBC 5 Live.
>shitskin got stabby while shouting ALLAHU ACKBAR loudly and repeatedly
>there is no evidence it was an islamic attack

Why would it be illegal to wear body armour?

LoL its illegal to carry pepper spray in my country, Its probably illegal to wear bodyarmour because it will stop police bullets

#notallmoslems

Check your fucking privileges you nazi fucks. I came here from Reddit 5 minutes ago and I've never been so disgusted in my life. There is literally 0 differences between race. And if anything Moslems are superior to racist bigot white males.

Your time is done

>uses sound logic
>uses unbiased reasoning
>you have changed our views, comrade
gr8b8m8

Anyone who wants to know the lowest possibilities of cuckdom needs look no further than the story of Amy Biehl.

There is no survival instinct whatsoever, they can literally get cucked to death and still not change one iota.

>listens to 5 Live, so can't be a kid
>listened to it all day, so probably wasn't at work

Are you living the comfy life on autismbucks?

That was the plan friendo
#notallMoslems

They will NEVER wake up. A refugee "doctor" could shot their mother in front of them and they will still think it's the fault of society and the world because the poor killer had a bad life who inevitably led him to kill whitey.

I hope everyone on Sup Forums already realizes this: the biggest threat for the West aren't their direct foreign enemies (we are superior and will prevail), but the inner cancer that destroys us from inside.

Every time a muslim attack like this happens, focus your mind on this question: who let them in? That is the real culprit who should be punished with utmost force.

So is the guy white or not?

With the state of German media, we may never know for sure. The amount of newspeak and obfuscation they indulge in would be disgusting even by the BBC's standards. To them all that matters is that he was "German"
My money's on no though, and we do know for sure that he's a Muslim. Unless someone on Sup Forums is going to defend white converts, I think we all know the issue here.

are UK the most cucked posters?