The dirty pigs just came to my house and took my brother...

The dirty pigs just came to my house and took my brother, I won't be seeing him for a while feeling pissed off and fucked up so AMA I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

sundayworld.com/news/courts/dublin-teen-knocked-out-13-year-olds-front-teeth-to-impress-friends
independent.ie/irish-news/news/staff-attacked-as-youths-get-hold-of-drill-and-knife-at-oberstown-detention-centre-35182515.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Another criminal off the streets, yippee

fuck you faggot he's only 16

Fuck your criminal brother bitch.

I hope they charge him as an adult.

fuck your virgin life

Are you a muslim?

Your 16 years old brother has just been collected IN HIS FUCKING HOME by THE FUCKING POLICE.
Do you understand how badly your brother has fucked up for this situation to happen, you dumb motherfuckers?

You're so fucking dumb.
You're really, really fucking dumb, the reason why your brother is a piece of shit scumbag that's gonna get in and out of prison for the rest of his life is because he's fucking dumb, just like you.

What did he do to warrant getting taken away by the po po?

not a chance bud I live in ireland, I done 4 years in prison for murder. our justice system is fucked

fuck no

It's actually very normal for that to happen to kids here, it's his 3rd time going to prison now

Hope your brother enjoys black cock as much as you do, OP. He'll be getting plenty of it in the very near future.

there's literally 1 black person in the prison he's going

how much hes fucked up? LOL dude you could get caught for something so minor they can and will still come to your home lol im not sure what you're tryng to get at but it's not working..

Did you get fucked in the craic in prison?

Did he do anything to warrant them picking him up?

another 14 yr kid whos never met real people just heard stories, that shit does not happen man, when it does it's not normal inside or outside lol..

quite a lot of things but most notably he assaulted a cop yesterday

You fucking potatoes are just hilarious. You're parents must be real proud.

Well it makes sense that they came to get him then.
I get that this situation is bothersome to you, but why do you expect any sympathy for him?
This might be the wakeup call he needs to get his life straight.

This definitely won't be a wake up call for him, he's only been out for 2 months after serving a year and just last night he stole a van and crashed it

what type of nigger are you?

irish

sorry for your irish

Well then I don't know what to say, other than you beating some sense into him the next time he gets out.

nah ill i just go with him next time

And engage in the same actions as him?
If so that sounds kind of stupid.

the police beat the shit out of him each time they catch him, so beating him won't help

not op

ive only been to jail once tho...

still not op

OP here

Then talk to him, try to teach him about the idea of cause and effect.

we have a very close relationship we actually talk about everything, i believe he's acting out because he feel neglected and unloved by my mother

Where is his dad?

in england

this is from he's second time going to prison...
sundayworld.com/news/courts/dublin-teen-knocked-out-13-year-olds-front-teeth-to-impress-friends

So absent.
You're essentially his father figure, you gotta set up boundaries for him so he knows at least one person gives a shit about him.
If you want to help your brother, channel your inner dad.

Sounds like he's retarded

yeaaaaah i'd go on a rant but let's just say i hope you both die basically

can't die bud

he sounds like a cunt. he's going to get fucked and he earned it. be surprised if the cops dont throw him a blanket party for his troubles as well. hes in for a very rough time. good

we have a great solicitor he'll be out in 6 months

Seems like a classic example of shit family.

Typical victim mentality
>my brother did something wrong despite being 16 years old and knowing full well the severity of what he was doing
>does it anyway
>cries like a little bitch when the police do their job
Good, let's hope he learns his lesson and stops being such a fuck up, maybe your dad might want to rethink suicide after his son stops being a lousy faggot.

theres a lot of fun things you can do to wreck someone in 6 months. im hoping he's had his blanket party by now and they are looking for the most aggressively predatory fag they can find to put in a cell with him

He's only 16, and that was his crime?

He was apprehended because he's criminal scum, and being bubba's pincushion in a cell for a while is likely exactly what he deserves.

he was locked up for a year before and he ran the place and there are no fucking rapists in a childs prison

Oh! You're that potato family where your mum and dad are both the same uncle.

Aka typical mick wastes.

keep telling yourself that if it helps. bet he chugs miles of cock and takes it in the ass like a bitch

thats what he done the last time he was locked up
independent.ie/irish-news/news/staff-attacked-as-youths-get-hold-of-drill-and-knife-at-oberstown-detention-centre-35182515.html

FUCKING PIGS