Alright

>Be little kiddie me
>Watch movies about vikings
>Look at their awesome beards
>IWantThat.exe

Fast forward a few years

>Finally 18
>Realize I have no real beard growth anywhere
>Spent almost entire life looking forward to a having an awesome beard.
>Tfw your life just got a little darker.
>Already low self esteem just took a big hit.
>Feel worthless as a man.
>I've lost all motivation.

I don't know what to do Sup Forums.
Will I ever be able to grow a nice and full beard or am I doomed to live a beardless life from now on? Unable to grow a single manly hair on my face.

Keep your hairless chin up. There will always some things beyond our control, most likely you'd be unhappy about something else if you did have a beard (at least from my experience) embrace what you cannot change and prioritize what you can.

Thanks for the tip.

Don't stress user. Do you know who else can't grow a beard ?

No?

Women... women can't grow beards

That does make sense.

>expects full beard at 18
You're an idiot.

Well, sorry.

I had a really good beard as a sophomore and by senior year had an actual long beard. It's not that crazy.

Baffles me how you clean shaven boy nerds don't do what us bearded men do and rub ur cum across your chin and neck to stimulate the hair growth with the protein and zinc in your cum.

Don't worry one of my friends had no beard growth at 18, then when he got older he still couldn't grow a beard. His girlfriend cheated on him and he killed himself. Then she inherited some of his money for some reason. Crazy.

>not that crazy
Not typical either.

The more my hormones rage the more hair growth I experience. Just exercise, eat right , learn to fight and be as close to a stereotypical alpha as you can. I can sometimes feel my beard grow when I behave manly

kek

This.

Gave me a Gandolf beard.
Would recommend!

That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.

Op is faggot

Semen is less than 2% protein. Might as well rub a steak on your face.

Hirsutism

Are you sure? I don't see anything wrong with any of what I said.
I also used to rub my face a lot as a kid. Maybe physical stimulation to the specific area of skin might help.

>might help
It really doesn't
>I don't see anything wrong
Irrelevant

Unwanted*

What do you suggest then? I'm assuming you're sporting a giant beard. Either that or you're just an argumentative faggot.

Beards are not all wild sex orgies and tits as they seem. Most people with beards have patches and also they spend years not knowing that proper beard maintenance. Most beards look like patches of pubes.
But yes....sadly you were meant to be a anatomical woman if you can't grow a beard , sorry op.
......take estrogen maybe? Be a cute trap.

I'm not suggesting anything. But rubbing your face doesn't make you grow a beard. That's fucking retarded and you'd have to be 12 to believe it.

I remember that in Turkey, if a man doesnt have hair growing on his face, he can go to a surgery where they plant living hair in his skin or some shit.

Forgive my terrible explanation of this solution, but my english vocabulary is too small to make it sound better. Or make it understandable. Pardon me.

Suggest something or go fuck yourself. I'm at least trying to be relevant to OPs questions. This also worked for me to a certain extent. You just want to say I'm wrong

That's actually not true, my m8. Some women actually do grow beards.

I had an ex gf who even had to shave her tits and her legs grew more hair than mine..

I was growing facial hair from 13 and already had a goat beard when I was 15, fagit.

Narr man its your genitice just like your cognition and cock size cant really change atleast that technology is srill magic... sorry ryan

I had one at 16. Can't grow moustache though. At least not a respectable one yet

>genitice

Yeah, my moustache back then wasnt glorious either. That is quite normal. Funny thing, though, my right cheeck was always growing more hair and faster than my left one.

I'd rather not pull nonsense out of my ass. It's genetics, faggot. Not rubbing your stupid face.
See above. Not sure why anyone would think you can "do" something to grow a beard.

Yes, exercicing will contribute to produce testosterone which helps with hair growth and muscle growth, next time lose the last line though, it made me cringe.
Exercice and stop fapping, you'll gain confidence, want to fuck everything that moves and you'll want to fight everyone.

Beardless faggot spotted

Also you're a fucking idiot for expecting full beard at 18, i'm 23 and mine's just closing only a couple of patches left, at 18 i only had a neckbeard, maybe 10 hairs on my chek and a pedo stache.

Still, get it in your head that not every men can grow a bear, so you should start sitting to pee loke the lil bitch you are.

Well I feel sorry for you sir

But it's true though. I will do something that I wouldn't have done in my beta years and I will feel a tingle in my scalp and face. I can reword it to something like: when I do something gritty, tough or courageous I feel my hair grow. Is that better?

Says the beardless faggot

Eat shit and stop arguing without need.

Well, either way you put it, it still sounds cringy. An "alpha" loser bragging about his manliness. That is the impression you are giving me through that sentence.

Why dont you choke on a log, friend? It was you who stopped trying to use arguments and went for retarded comments instead. And Im the one arguing for no reason.

> be kid
> want beard
> girls will dig me if I have a beard
> grow up
> get a nice beard
> makes no difference as I'm still an autistic cringelord
> at least I got my beard

>18

Gtfo my Sup Forums you hairless fuck. You're still a little kiddie. Faggot.

See, i wasn't the only one that cringed....you're meant to be a man at all times, the fuck you mean "when you behave manly".

I was beta most of my life friend. I don't know what else to tell you. My balls dropped, I moved out of my mother's basement, I got laid and started working. All of that caused physical changes in my body. That's it

Behave more manly than usual? Quit being difficult

yea like getting raped in the hotdog on a stick bathroom while you were "working hard" at your "job"

Well she shaved regularly, so it wasn't really a problem.

She was a qt otherwise.

The only problem was that if she hadn't shaved for a few days, the stubbles on her legs would scratch my face while I was eating her cunt.

That's more like it, now i could share a beer with someone who talks like that.

I knew Pakistani girls that had mini moustaches

I understood what you meant, the way you said it though.

I hardly believe that it was the main cause of it or had any impact on your physical appearance, but hey, kudos to you if that is true. But its not about wether this happened or not, just the fact that you say that you can feel it when you do something manly sounds like statement along the way of "my tits are getting bigger because I wear pink girly bras". I hope you understand.

Behavior and clothing are two different things. I get what you mean but you're being petty. Try it out, maybe you'll experience it for yourself.

xD funny story bro, pmsl reading dat!! I 2 can grow a Le beard and bro, no jk, makes me 10 fold mo alpha

Sorry about your mongrel genes.

Penis.

beards are great and all, just don't let it turn into a neckbeard

Yeah OP look up FUE beard transplant

So you're only 18?
I had almost no hair until 20.
Now I'm 25 and I can grow a full beard, it's actually tough to shave, my hair are getting too thick.

Just wait dude, just wait.

im 26 and can't grow a beard. I know the feels user.

im 21 and it takes me 5 days to get a nice 5 o'clock shadow

Alright, thanks for the encouragement.

Im 21 w/o a beard. I just rock my clean shave man! you gotta embrace your look and make that shit work.

Shave it, shave it all. and lift some weights, look like a bald badass

Reminder if you grow your beard and hair long, you don't know shit about fighting..

Gonna try.

you dont know shit about fighting if you get your hand stuck in someones hair, what do you intend to acomplish with that?

I didnt start growing facial haot prominantly until 20 years.

>chin up kek

You know, some of you guys aren't that bad.
Thanks for the encouragement.

Minoxidil 5% (Rogaine), foam, apply to face every 12 hours x 6 months. It is your best chance at this point. Costco sells a 6 month supply for 25 bucks. Good luck.

This.

I couldn't grow a full beard until I was 21.

Upon rereading your post I see you're only 18. Like a bunch of guys here my beard didnt come in until 20-21. It was initially a good closed circle beard with patch cheeks and side burns that i was able to fill out with a 6 month treatment with the foam I mentioned.

Why use that thing?
He can just wait for it to grow naturally.

Yeah I didn't notice his age. He should wait but even then genetics can only go so far. Its a good option to have in his pocket a couple years down the line.

Are you asian? If not, it may come in better in a few years.

You would be the minority friend.

Long hair gets in the way, but full beards provide cushioning from uppercuts and hooks.

Who doesn't know shit about fighting now?

Not an asian.

Just use Minoxidil if you want a beard that badly

That was good user. But...
You dont belong here...so GTFO

OP, I'm 22 and just now able to grow a beard. Before a few weeks ago, my facial hair mostly came out from my neck. I always shaved because I didn't want to look like a disgusting idiot. But a few weeks ago I didn't have time to shave, and by the time I did, I noticed I finally had a nice even growth around my cheeks/chin, so I've been growing it out.

If you really have no hair anywhere, just wait a few more years. It may take you longer then others. I had been growing facial hair since I was 14, so I think I'm ahead the majority. There are those that can grow a full beard at 14. They are gods.
It's also worth noting that if you are in America, the hormones in everything have most likely fucked your development up.
This isn't something to be worried about. Not every 18 year old is fully developed.

What in the actual fuck. You don't ever admit to having a gf that has to shave her tits. Ever

That's quite common actually.

If it just started growing you probably don't want to let it grow.
Shave that thing until it gets decent.