What do actual celebrities think of Sup Forums?

What do actual celebrities think of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk
buzzfeed.com/daves4/of-the-best-things-that-have-ever-happened-on-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they dont know what it is

They have never heard of it.

It's fun.

most female actresses read through our threads about them and masturbate to the thought of horny young boys fapping to their feet and armpits.

i like where this is heading

why are her fits always so qt :3

Why do celebrities do AMAs on reddit but no on Sup Forums?

i've chosen to believe this

she is a cute

no its not when your nudes get leaked

do you have the one with puppies

wow

FOR YOU

It's a shit board, into the trash it goes, I'm a big guy, for you

i will, let me get it

thanks

it's just a bunch of inane comments

Because Hey I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger ! AMA

So there's this thing called the internet, as I'm sure you're aware, and on the internet there's a site called Sup Forums, which is basically a bunch of idiotic halfwits complaining that everyone else is "off-topic."

The thing is, on Sup Forums, everyone posts with the same name, Anonymous (which ironically isn't actually a name but rather a determination that one HAS no name). You'd think that would be confusing, but all of these people are so terribly simple minded that the only things they manage to write on there are so meaningless that nobody cares who's addressing who anyway.

It's all just one big textual cauldron of nonesense, arranged in little blue boxes which have numbers in the corner to impose some semblance of order on this festival of bullshit.

Oh, and there's "dubs." "Dub's" is where these simpletons actually celebrate the fact that their previous little box, or the little box of another moron, has been assigned a number that ends with the same two digits. Kind of like when the odometer in your car reaches the point where it turns to ten thousand miles and you see the numbers all turn over at the same time and get a mild feeling of satisfaction, it's that, but on the most pitiful scale imaginable.

THERE'S A ONE IN TEN CHANCE OF THIS HAPPENING, IT'S NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT, STOP BEING IMPRESSED BY INEVITABLE RECURRENCES OF THE SAME NUMBER BEING DISPLAYED TWICE IN A ROW, GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ARSES, GO OUTSIDE AND GET A FUCKING LIFE!

>1 in 10 chance of getting dubs
nice math, dickhead

We went through this last time I posted this pasta.

It's definitely 1 in 10 and anyone who says different is a troll or can't into mathS.

depends on where you start from

Consider the 10 posts between 73601496 and 73601505. There are two dubs within that span of 10 posts: 73601499 and 73601500.

But also consider the 10 posts between 73601486 and 73601495. There is only one dubs: 73601488.

It depends on where you're starting when you consider 10 posts. The odds are not strictly 1/10.

Which celebrities browse Sup Forums?

Well, I do. So that's one.

Classic Paul dano?

read it in david mitchell's voice tbqh

>There is only one dubs: 73601488.
>1488
>mfw

You're doing it wrong, you don't generally calculate odds within arbitrary parameters, you calculate them based on the entire set of numbers, like this:

Consider the 100 combinations between 00 and 99 (this is the entire set of possible combinations for the last two numbers of a post). There are 10 instances where dubs are present. 100/10 = 10/1 (or 1 in 10). I hope this was clear, because I found it a bit awkward to explain.

That guy who was in that film where they get telekinesis.

That guy who wrote and directed Primer.

Apparently half the cast and crew of Superbad (Seth Rogan, Bill Hader, Michael Cera etc).

William Shatner was on here, left soon after to do an AMA on Reddit instead.

Dick Masterson (confirmed Sup Forumsesmoker), and probably Maddox and Sean and Asterios.

I would imagine that celebrities with a background in computers are at least aware of Sup Forums. Limmy (was a web designer or web technician or something), Dan Schneider (computer engineer?), Felicia Day etc.

There's no way the following people are unaware of Sup Forums (or at least Sup Forums):
Tom Hardy (I've seen numerous posts claiming to be Hardy - more than usual for a troll)
Christian Bale
Christopher Nolan
Brendan Fraser
Jennifer Lawrence
Penn Jillette
Sam Hyde (confirmed Sup Forumsack)

tl;dr: I bet there are more celebs on here than we think. I bet they're all cunts as well.

Conan is a qt too

>m-muh celebrity validation!
Pathetic

You don't think it would be fun if famous people were secretly posting on here in threads about themselves?

I agree a lot of people take celebrity worship way too far, but I have to admit I'd be a little excited if I knew my favourite actor or comedian was one of you lot on here.

There is absolutely no way Christian Bale knows of Sup Forums. He might have heard of it once but I imagine forgot about it instantly. Same for Nolan.

Actually, I started thinking this after I posted that. These guys are way too dedicated to their work to spend time worrying about internet forums and their memes, even if they are the subject of them.

I wonder what Bale would think if he knew the extent of his exposure on here as "dubs guy" though.

The idea that celebs are too important and busy to pay attention to the memes, is a meme itself.

Every interview I see with actors talking about the shooting process sees them talk about long periods of waiting on set. Hours in the make-up chair, hours waiting for your scene etc. Plenty of time to be shitposting on Sup Forums if they're not dedicated enough to be going over their lines and whatnot.

I imagine they have much busier social lives than the kind of person who is regularly on here, but if there was a cult-like following of me on the internet I'd definitely spend time lurking there enjoying the ego boost.

If Dan the hymen collider Schneider is aware of Sup Forums, is he cool with being called a pedophile on here?

He's probably a disgusting "cunny" poster. I've seen threads made where people are apparently trying to defend him, saying they know him etc. but they're almost certainly satire.

It doesn't matter what anyone gets called on here, this place is about the least credible place for information in the world. Anyone claiming they read x, y and z about a celeb on here can be immediately dismissed as having zero evidence. And they will also have outed themselves as a fa/tv/irgin and lose whatever credibility they may have had previously.

>I imagine they have much busier social lives than the kind of person who is regularly on here, but if there was a cult-like following of me on the internet I'd definitely spend time lurking there enjoying the ego boost.

Well, you just contradicted yourself: if you had a busy social life where people sucked your balls (figuratively and literally) in REAL LIFE instead of just a virtual thing, you wouldn't spend time here.

>Its a Hershlag gets another panick attack in public episode

Having one or two people approach you in the street and fawn over you is one thing, but to watch dozens of people meet up online and post pictures and stories about you is something else. It would be like watching a little fan club spontaneously form out of nowhere.

Jesus christ those jewbs

Bale is old school Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=QG_tkxZZMkk

never seen someone get salty about dubs.

mfw the mk ultra medicine is wearing off

Tom Hardy once had an AMA crashed by Sup Forums

>that burgerclap specimen behind her

With no survivors

>burgerclap

That's a Texan son

Bullshit.

A lot of the younger celebrities google themselves because they want to that people are discussing them, and then surely eventually see themselves posted on here constantly and get schooled hard on the birds and the bees and the internet.

There was some user on Sup Forums that got really defensive about Brendan for a while.

Really makes you think...

try googling any celebrity
you will not find a Sup Forums link

buzzfeed.com/daves4/of-the-best-things-that-have-ever-happened-on-Sup Forums?utm_term=.tbn7zXn8G0#.dmyeB83KPa kek

>oh boy a Nickelodeon thread
>wait