Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/chaotishrabe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are you here?

pics

Utterly bored

And not stupid

you dont have to show face dummy

This is what happens when radical religious groups repress natural sexuality. We end up with freaks like you.

I probably would have been fantastically happier had I explored my sexuality and gender earlier, yes.

Do you feel any guilt for abandoning your religion?

Trust me, I'm doing you a favor. I'm still pretty early.
Some. I grew up in this religion, and it's not something you do just on Sundays. I was this close to being a missionary. Even now, I feel like it was the church that changed, and that the core gospel is true

cmaaan i dont careeeee do me a re:favor and show mee

unsee cc
sebumozi

thats not even bad

>Look into mirror
>Brain expects a girl
>See that.

It's unconscious, but I spent a great deal of my life hating my body

also

I know it sounds small and petty
but
Thank you. I need that.

You play sports?

So wait, do you like girls or boys?

My dad tried to get me into it, and I've enjoyed baseball, swimming and biking, but I don't compete. I'm pretty easygoing so I don't have that drive to succeed.

I despise football and all it stands for. Can't explain why.

>lesbian born in a man's body
Please don't pass on your genes.

I'm actually bisexual but I lean towards guys.
Which would make more a straight transgirl, but going from Mormon to Gay Transgender sounds more dramatic.

Have you had any success in finding relationships? I imagine you aren't going to find any romantic relationships in your old group of friends.

As I grew older and started to feel emptier, my life without purpose and I didn't understand why, I started to withdraw. I haven't had a close friend in probably 10 years or so. A couple of good ones, but I've isolated myself quite effectively.

My...inability to find relationships has begun to trouble me, as I've started to accept my gender. I am, for a number of reasons, rather damaged emotionally, and I don't want to inflict that on anyone.

Do you live in Utah, if so my heart goes out to you. If not I am happy for you. Too many horror stories of what happens to LGBQT+ out there.

Southeast Idaho. Not much better.

I hear that Salt Lake and the area around has gotten more accepting, though.

Which door do you enter?
If you're dedicated to being a tranny there is only one correct answer.

You're right not much better. I remember from one of the broadcasts for YSA when asked about homosexuality one of the 12 said we don't have a problem with homosexuality just chasity. It made me think how could they ever become chaste if they can't marry. But we'll see.

Hold it until I get home.

I fully expect that in the next few years, homosexuality will be accepted by the church. They've been known to backpedal before when civil rights turn against them.

Yeah there's been a lot of controversy with LDS stopping their BSA program at age 14 or something. They say it's for equality for male and female programs but part of me feels it's due to LGBTQ+ leaders, but hey you're right about the civil rights thing.

"Gay transgirl". You mean you're a straight crossdressing man?

It's certainly been an interesting ride. The LDS Church, like a lot of religions, relies on being the sole source of information and morals for it's members, something that's simply not practical anymore.

Like I said, the concepts are good, the governing...less so.

What's your plan now? Are you going to stick around where you are or move somewhere else?

sounds correct

post nudes

For the moment, it's financially logical to remain where I am. Short of a few obvious procedures, I can self-treat to passability.

Once I pass and can live as a woman, I'd like to move to Montana. Start a new, female life.

If you have steam, and TS I can get you connected to a pretty accepting community. They mainly play Warband and grand strategy games.

I'm a pretty casual gamer, and I have issues with my voice, so while your offer is appreciated, I don't think I'd fit in there.

We're a bunch of misfits and there's a few that only type, but hey at least add me on Steam in case you change your mind. My name is Chaotish.

Angel Grace.
It was pony phase.
The account name is Takurai.

Here's my Steam URL for easy finding:

steamcommunity.com/id/chaotishrabe