/cfb/ General - SEASON WRAP UP NOSTALGIA EDITION

Damn what a season.

What a championship game.

There were some all time classics this year that will be talked about for decades.

>Ohio / Michigan 2OT thriller

>0hi0 shut out 31-0 by Clemson

>Penn State vs USC in the Rose Bowl

>Louisville blows out FSU

>Alabama almost loses to Ole Miss, comes back for the win

What games did everyone go to?

What are some of this year's moments that you'll never forget?

For me, the NC State at ECU game was the highlight of the season.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2686412-pacific-pro-football-league-details-announced-for-non-nfl-eligible-players
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turns out you need the refs outlawing defense to defeat bama.

Highlight for me was the NC State Clemson game, even though the bad guys won it's like fuckin 300, you know everyone is going to die but you enjoy seeing them put up a valiant fight.

I also went to Missouri at South Carolina and South Carolina at Florida

Or refs too blind to see a pick play. Multiple times.

If I or my grandmother were kicking for NC State, Clemson would have been a 2 loss team.

Honestly I think NC State could have run the table if >we won that won

Hey at least you beat UNC. That's the important one.

>and so did Duke, hahahahahahaha

And we won our bowl against the >EEC
Feels breddy good tbqh

ECU has to play the defending FCS national champions, JMU, the first game of next season.

I'm worried there is going to be a "William and Mary" moment.

>mfw concern

bleacherreport.com/articles/2686412-pacific-pro-football-league-details-announced-for-non-nfl-eligible-players

first time I've ever heard of this

Sounds like a re-hashed XFL.

It's a product looking for market; demand is already filled (and even over saturated) with the current inventory of 128 D-1 NCAA FBS teams 32 NFL teams.

It'll get one, maybe two seasons in before it folds.

Oh, and also Arena Football and semi-pro football exist.

The only chance the league has to succeed is if they play their games in the off season.

from what espn states the games will be be in the summer

The game winning score wasn't even a pick you whiny faggot. The guy covering Renfroe wasn't touched.

>found the Clemson fan

Refs let the teams play an uncharacteristically physical game. Even DeShaun Watson described the play as a pick. Twice. The tight end deserves an oscar for pretending to be on a pass route, he half-heartedly put his hands up for a pass that would never go to him.

I don't have any feelings for either team, but Clemson was clearly pushing the envelope and what is or isn't legal.

How about the extremely obvious helmet to helmet contact which wasn't called targeting against Watson? He got fuckin speared twice by Bama tackles and no foul called.
No one can call it ref ball in Clemsons favor when Bama could have easily had 2 ejections on plays that could have severely injured our strongest weapon.

>Alabama returns home from losing the championship game
>This is their welcome party

Down here in BAMA we don't support losers

ROLL TIDE

osu will likely roll through the b1g next year and likely lose in playoffs again.

have to give those people credit for supporting the team through good and bad. that being said, had clemson lost you can bet they'd still get a hero's welcome

>we finally gave Miami a kicking loss by 1 point

Feels good winning 7 in a row.

They did last year. We love our team

Leave winning the Heisman to me

>white people
>winning the heisman

The guy who "who set the pick" on the game winner was tackled by the corner. The defender put his hands in his shoulder pads and went down.

Helmet to helmet contact isn't illegal. Intentional targeting is, but there was no sign of intent. It was an effective, clean hit.

Johnny. Football.

Most memorable thing for me as a neutral fan (aside from the natty) is Ohio State getting shut the fuck out.