WTF is their problem? Why are they so evil?

WTF is their problem? Why are they so evil?

Power corrupts. There's no such thing as a kind hegemon

la libertad

Just take solace in the fact that many Americans hate their government more than the rest of the world does.

dei dindu nuffin, dei gud boiz

Arrogance is in their blood.

bunch of somalia flag

war keeps their economy strong

Nigger genes

Don't worry. We're collapsing on our own.

C*pitalism, all evil in this world can be traced back to it.

Why are you so retarded? We inherited the empire son. Hue monkeys don't get one lol

Someone just nuke us already

>19 year old commie logic.

Literally who?

Friendly reminder that they've got more nukes

It doesn't take many nukes to wipe each other off the planet.

They won't nuke shit. If they do though I hope they take California and DC to NY out. Would be doing us a huge favor.

But in a race to see who would be able to destroy the most in the shortest amount of time ( because thats basically what a nuclear war would be ) they would win

>wiping out 2 of our most populous states, major centers of economy and banking, and our capital
>doing us a YUUUUUGE favor

kill yourself

BINGO

You first yankee scum.

Also throw in Portland and Seattle. Yankee hives if there ever was one.

Repressed celebrations

The USA usually tries to do the right thing.

The results are never good, like WW1 caused WW2 caused the Cold War with a nuclear threat. But we don't know what would have happened if they wouldn't have acted.

I'm a Yankee who wears Prada shades indoors. Come at me, son.

not him but wiping out California would be a good thing for us financially and economically. they produce maybe a quarter of the total resources that they consume. Silicon Valley doesn't make up for the endless intake of government benefits that California rakes in

Power corrupts. Never let your country get to powerful you hear? Because then you become the evil one.

Who cares, just blow the world up, humans suck.

California is actually a net giver of taxes.

They're not evil, they're clueless.

They are the most powerful empire in history yet they don't know what to do with this power. Other empires knew whom to ally, whom to bribe, whom to fight, where to force your culture and where to leave the locals alone etc. The USA doesn't.

>like WW1 caused WW2 caused the Cold War with a nuclear threat
don't put that squarely on us

For WWI the Germans would have reached a far more equitable solution to the conflict, so WWII of course, like you said wouldn't have happened. Communism may never have gotten so much traction during the twilight hours of WWI either. I have no doubt the world would be a better place and America would have remained an isolationist, as it is our true nature (as hard as that may be to believe.)

Likely Europe would be more powerful and some colonies such as Rhodesia and South Africa would be more prosperous. The Middle East would have never been divided up nefariously by the eternal Anglo either. The Ottoman Empire probably would have collapsed on its own or been boosted through oil trading. The entire region would be much more secular and the Saudis wouldn't have their dick in everyone's ass. Israel wouldn't be a thing either.

>Other empires knew whom to ally, whom to bribe, whom to fight, where to force your culture and where to leave the locals alone etc.

They didn't either

>They are the most powerful empire in history yet they don't know what to do with this power.
I guess your country would know about that.

Way too optimistic Pollyana.

After the subsidized military bases. Another reason calexit is unfortunately a pipe dream.

WW1 was most Europe's fault. Some of the aftermath was our fault but don't put it squarely on us.

Explain

No USSR to keep them in check.

>America
>evil
How about NO, sweaty

I wonder if the Americas would be for Russia or Germany what the Middle East is for the US if the other sides had won.

If the other side had won the world would now be Dutch.

You have to be mighty to defend the good.

probably not.....

but imagine Germans or russians dealing with niggers.

Because we're so full of love and love is evol.

Russia pls nuke countries with nukes and leave the rest of the world alone.

>but imagine Germans or russians dealing with niggers.
There would be none

>checked
You don't have the monopoly on evil Hun

Yeah, I'm thinking that too

>not being evil

Holy shit look at this faggot

We would probably start a war to save niggers. In fact I'm fairly certain we will by 2020 or 2024.

Evil?
Pretty sure America dropped an 11 kiloton bomb on ISIS the other day, what is evil about that?

user the Germans had no chance of winning at all.

Who wants to meet me?

Meet me in [pic related]

>have a coalition of Germany, Austria and Turkey
>still lose

The kind folks over here.

We are not evil, we are the world police. Someone needs to be the bad cop so you fuckers could live in peace.

>The Netherlands has no allies in WW1 and WW2
>win both

Fuck off please. We are not doing nothing wrong currently

Yes, strength brings forth arrogance. Nothing wrong with that. We can kick ass.

Peace? You armed insurgents in Syria and caused a massive refugee crisis that endangered Europe and you took out Gaddafi so now Europe is also getting flooded with niggers.

We didn't point nukes at Europe and Make them take "refugees". It's up to them actually protect their border and deport them out.

This. We are basically the sword for Saudi Arabia and Israel.

How would we manage to become and continue to be the most powerful cunt if we didn't know what to do what. You are contradicting yourself. We gain power by enforcing a certain world order. Nothing wrong with that and you benefit from that too. I mean what would Europe become without us and the NATO? You'd be speaking either German or Russian now. Ungrateful cucks.

Europe can just reject all refugees if the political will is there.
But South Europe never follows up on their legal obligations.
And in Brussels there is no political will to do anything because they are puppets of 28 different states.

Let me break this down for you really quick.
There's lots of bad dudes in the world. Dudes who will kill your kids, rape your wife, and shoot your dog just for the hell of it. These bad dudes hold positions of power and use violence and fear to maintain control. The USA, not willing to watch these assholes continue to fuck with people, or should they be stupid enough to fuck with us, decides we're not gonna take their shit and put them in their place. (Which usually happens to be 6 feet under.) This often involves bloodshed and war. Both in the short-term and the long-term. Stabilizing entire regions and cultures is not a quick or easy task. Especially when the people who we try to liberate are still living with 18th century ideologies.

Short list of "bad dudes".
NVA/Vietcong - American intervention in Vietnam. (also cold war shit.)
Grenadaian dictatorship - Invasion of Grenada.
Saddam/Bathists - First Gulf War. Which ultimately leads to the invasion and occupation of Iraq.
Afghanistan/Taliban. - Invasion of Afghanistan.
Libya/Gaddafi dictatorship - Toppling of Gaddafi government.
Syria/Assad dictatorshiop - US intervention in Syria along with the continued fight against ISIL and the like in Iraq/Syria.

Now obviously just looking at Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya. Just toppling the government and/or leadership does not end the engagement. Terrorism/Insurgency is a hard nut to crack and takes time. But slowly and surely we kill more of these fuckers every day. And while for every one you kill another might take his place, it's still once less fucking asshole in the world. We not only have the capabilities, but the responsibilities to be the ones who do what is necessary. And if not us, then who?

But if theyre coming in the first place you didnt maintain peace. Arming insurgents made everything worse. Theres no denying that.

Gaddafi was a war criminal and a fucking terrorist who killed americans. And the eurocucks had been friends with him and turned a blind eye on his bloody regime as he was killing and torturing millions of his own people. But it was convenient for the euros as long as he kept his refugees out of europe. At least there is peace in Libya now and nobody is being killed or tortured. The rest is not my problem, sorry. Just ask the Libyans. They love us.

Sadly, even if we do as you suggest and start killing people by the hundreds of thousands, daily, there are still going to be people trying to get into Europe. Except now they'll be armed and pissed.

Just do what Hungary did, remove all incentives for them to come here. The issue aren't refugees from Syrians, the issue are migrants in the shape of Afghans and Iraqi because their countries were bombed back to the stoneage and have no prospects of a future.

>There's lots of bad dudes in the world
>Dudes who will kill your kids, rape your wife, and shoot your dog just for the hell of it
But enough about Americans.

This. Every president who has said he will bring change ends up doing the same thing when he is in charge of the most powerful military in human history
How to make America third-world the post
Gives more than it takes

Pretty blatant propaganda. I thought Americans had access to uncensored internet, how are they this delusional?

KEK
Have you seen Germany post WWII. Their women flocked to black soldiers' dicks. The German U-20 side is filled with them

But your country armed half of those bad dudes in the first place and continues to sell weapons to tyrannical regimes that use cluster bombs against civillians in Yemen.

There is no problem. Bigger always have to defend smaller ones.

Kill yourself.

>t.country that didnt lift a finger to help his Norwegian and Finnish allies and bent over to let them get invade by the soviets and nazis

What a joke

Taliban destroyed Afghanistan so stop implying that our bombs turned them into a stone age cunt.

Say your government/people had the same capabilities, resources, and responsibilities as the U.S. does. Would you be willing to go to war and risk your life to bring "freedom" to some poor schmucks on the other side of the world you've never met and couldn't give 2 shits about? Can your country spend $600 Billion a year to operate a force that keeps REAL peace in the world. It is the U.S. that keeps all the other smaller assholes that you don't hear about in check. It's the fear of having a hellfire missile slammed down your throat from 10000 feet or having a Carrier Strike Group start steaming towards your shore that keeps the world from being even more fucked up than it already is. And until such a time that "bad dudes" no longer exist and people no longer try to harm or subjugate others, there will always be a need for someone like us to put them in their fucking place.

We can't control our government. I wish we didn't support Saudi Arabia or """""""""moderate"""""""""" rebels at all. Americans have no say in 'our' foreign policy

Did you make this meme map yourself for your middle school project? Good boy.

They are mixed race, poor, poorly educated, obese and just stupid. This has allowed some really shitty people to abuse the gullible minds of Americans and rise into power. Not talking about btw Trump, not that his a very good politican either obviously.

he is right and you have to go back

Brought tears to my eyes.

Here is a picture of Sweden giving medical care to desperate Finns during WW2. Not pictured - The tens of thousands of jews we saved by fooling Hitler.

It's quite old. Look it up.

Nations under the complete control of even worse terrorists fare better than Afghanistan. Do you even realize that you mercilessly reduced their nation to rubble because terrorists happened to be there?

I told you already that it's the taliban that destroyed their country, not us. We did the right thing.

>it is an old meme and therefore it is true

Like talking to a brick wall. Oh well, at least everyone reading this will realize how wrong you are.

I hope I will live to see America burn to cinder. It will be glorious.

Really?

The post you referenced Put a smile on my face.

You won't live past one more year if you keep that talk up.

I was watching your guys fighting talebans who are cowards and hide in the caves. I wish you could drop 10 more MOAB's there. You help people in Afghanistan from being killed and tortured from ISIS troops. And all you get is complains, fuck dat!

No, it is more likely we will see YOU "burn to cinder" if one of our bombs lands in your backyard hahahahahahahahaha

It's their Oil and Military Complex Lobby, literally.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone from Lockheed bribed the shit of some politicians there for some cash for their projects desu.

Like another user said, they have the power to make the world peaceful and better, but they just don't because of interests. The same applies for China, Russia and other powerful cunts.

kikes and niggers

I read people in Afghanistan near MOAB bomb said it is ok if the bomb destroys their homes. Because it destroys ISIS and their caves, people who murdered their families and kidnapped their wifes and kids.

You are exactly right, Finland. What is up with Sweden? Why are they so cucked.

>Because it destroys ISIS and their caves
>36 dead

well, hope they don't have shovels