Lets be realistic Sup Forums

No matter what he does, Trump simply can't win the:
>millennial vote
>LGBT vote
>Muslim vote
>African American vote

And thats a couple of MILLION swing votes give or take.

Not saying Trump will lose by a landslide to Hillary. On the contrary it will be a very close race. But ultimately Hillary will win. The millenial SJW corporate meme magic is far too powerful than Sup Forumss. Just look at the extent of their power here: theguardian.com/technology/2016/may/09/facebook-newsfeed-censor-conservative-news#comment-73886229

Sup Forums can't touch the globalist SJW when they have powerful corporate interests backing them up.

Also millennials are far more likely to be liberal which is bad news for older boomers (as they are dying out anyway.)

All Hillary has to do is say Trump is a racist and sexist psychopath, and the electorate will rally up behind her.

Hence I'm sorry to say this guys, but mathematically, Trump just cannot win the presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-clinton-florida-ohio-pennsylvania-222994
youtube.com/watch?v=sCnHF8OYpp4
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/10/a-new-poll-shows-trump-beating-clinton-in-ohio-but-it-assumes-a-pretty-white-electorate/
time.com/4324284/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-polls-ohio-pennsylvania-florida/
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/health-survey-gives-government-its-first-large-scale-data-on-gay-bisexual-population/2014/07/14/2db9f4b0-092f-11e4-bbf1-cc51275e7f8f_story.html
pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

then why is he winning

Because he was against other Republicans.

On the nationwide scale a lot of people cannot stand him and hence will vote against him regardless if his policies actually make sense

Explain why GOP primary turnout is historically high and why its been on average much higher than DNC turnout this year

politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-clinton-florida-ohio-pennsylvania-222994

>millennial vote
wrong, he can't win the bluepilled millennial vote. plenty of millennials will vote for him (see: Sup Forums)

the college SJW white millennials are a smaller group than they are able to convince everyone to believe. which they do by being english/gender studies majors and taking up all the journalism jobs

>LGBT vote
he can win the G vote. the rest is basically saying "batshit women and general bashits", nobody needs their 1% vote

>Muslim vote
he can get the votes of rational muslims (oxymoron kek). the SJW cucks are the ones whose vote he really loses by naming radical islam. rational muslims know there is a problem with their religion that needs to be solved

>African American vote
he can get it, he has plenty of black supporters. he only can't get the welfare black vote. but that's what the entire democrat base subsists on so it's fine if he leaves that one group to them

also, trump causes unprecedented turnout, so much that throwing a bunch of generic group labels around is no longer accurate. the massive number of voters he can motivate from the groups that do support him are a better indication than deciding whether or not someone has enough group labels voting for them

though if the election was held right now, he would lose. he does need to rise in the polls against clinton

The popular vote doesn't matter, the electoral college does. And anyway the demographics he is weakest with are also the least likely to actually vote.

Well, if he loses all of that, plus whites without jobs, he still wins.

MAGA baby.

It aint about who votes, it's about who stays home on election day.

Prepare you body, loser.

>>millennial vote
Who cares, lazy faggots don't vote anyway.

>>LGBT vote
Oh no, not .002% of the popultation!

>>Muslim vote
Does the Kor-An allow you go vote, Mohomad? I think we both know the answer is no.

>>African American vote
Felons can't vote.

Trump can win on votes, no problem. But he won't win because of NWO. It's rigged, m8. Only a very few candidates can actually win, and they have to be vetted. I used used to think this was conspiracy-theory nonsense, but it happens every time. Trump cannot be President no matter how many vote for him, it literally cannot happen. Been saying that for months.

Millennials are less liberal than boomers were at heir age

Le liberal millennials is a meme they are no ore liberal than any young people and actually surprising conservative

>gay vote

Irrelevant but trump is the most pro gay candidate ever

>Muslim vote

Also irrelevant they are a negligible population

>black vote

Doing better than any republican ever with blacks and they won't show up without Obama running

Trumps winning in a landslide

According to some interpretations, yes, the Quran allows voting. But still, their population size probably isn't significant enough to sway the election, and most of them are in California.

>wrong, he can't win the bluepilled millennial vote. plenty of millennials will vote for him (see: Sup Forums) the college SJW white millennials are a smaller group than they are able to convince everyone to believe. which they do by being english/gender studies majors and taking up all the journalism jobs

Reddit gets several times more visitors than Sup Forums. They have famous scientists, billionaires (Elon Musk, Zuckerberg..) and hackers (like anonymous) associate with the millennial crowd. You are severally underestimating just how powerful the bluepilled millennial crowd really are.

>he can win the G vote. the rest is basically saying "batshit women and general bashits", nobody needs their 1% vote

That 1% could be enough to either beat or lose to Hillary.

>he can get the votes of rational muslims (oxymoron kek). the SJW cucks are the ones whose vote he really loses by naming radical islam. rational muslims know there is a problem with their religion that needs to be solved

Most “””Rational””” muslims believe in conspiracy theories and that its all Israel’s fault.

Do you really honestly believe they will vote Trump?

>he can get it, he has plenty of black supporters. he only can't get the welfare black vote. but that's what the entire democrat base subsists on so it's fine if he leaves that one group to them also, trump causes unprecedented turnout, so much that throwing a bunch of generic group labels around is no longer accurate. the massive number of voters he can motivate from the groups that do support him are a better indication than deciding whether or not someone has enough group labels voting for them though if the election was held right now, he would lose. he does need to rise in the polls against Clinton

You have millions of people on welfare. Then comes along Trump telling them they won’t get anymore welfare. Do you honestly believe they will accept that quietly? Nigga they’ll all be voting Hillary or Bernie on mass.

It's a good thing that felons can't vote in most places then, huh?

alsonooneisbeingpaidtoshillforhillaryitsarepublicanfundedlieandapatheticattempttosmearhercampaign

> Hence I'm sorry to say this guys, but mathematically, Trump just cannot win the presidency.

> racist and sexist psychopath

Absolute Shillery (C). Good job hitting those talking points.

It is statistically inevitable for Trump to win.

www.primarymodel.com

looks pretty close to me
youtube.com/watch?v=sCnHF8OYpp4

Here's how Sup Forums swings this.
Okay so it's pretty well known that if voters think a candidate is set to win that candidate gets less votes, particularly if the electorate are low energy and lazy, we know this because we've witnessed bernouts pay thousands and scream at others to vote without leaving their own houses and then being surprised when Bernie loses.

So if we spam reddit (and the rest of the internet) with threads talking about howHillary is going to curb stomp trump, less of them will go out to vote, and we also know that trump and his supporters are basically impenetrable high energy fans.

If we do this whilst simultaneously doing what we did to Jeb, Rand, Cruz, and the rest to Clinton, making her a joke meme candidate we can win this election for trump.

> hackers (like anonymous)

you are a fucking pleb and i feel bad for you. i can't take anything you say about the political landscape if you use language like this.

absolutely fucking disgusting

hackers on steroids

>i don't know what i'm talking about the post
okay.

Uh I have literally taken dicks in my ass and mouth and probably have aids, and I will be voting Trump.

kys

>LGBT vote
>African American vote
>swing votes

Nigga is u serious?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/10/a-new-poll-shows-trump-beating-clinton-in-ohio-but-it-assumes-a-pretty-white-electorate/

I like their little mealy mouthed caveat. "B-B-But it's a white electorate"

time.com/4324284/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-polls-ohio-pennsylvania-florida/

>Millennials are less liberal than boomers were at heir age. Le liberal millennials is a meme they are no ore liberal than any young people and actually surprising conservative

Again you're grossly underestimating just how liberal the millennials are. You're more likely to be liberal when you're young than when you are older.

>Irrelevant but trump is the most pro gay candidate ever.

1.6% of the US population identify themselves as LGBT. That’s 4.8 million people.
washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/health-survey-gives-government-its-first-large-scale-data-on-gay-bisexual-population/2014/07/14/2db9f4b0-092f-11e4-bbf1-cc51275e7f8f_story.html

>Muslim vote: Also irrelevant they are a negligible population

There are 2.6 million muslims in the USA.

That’s not a “””negligible population.
pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/

>black vote Doing better than any republican ever with blacks and they won't show up without Obama running

Amongst the REPUBLICAN blacks. When Trump is facing Hillary in the polls, the DEMOCRAT blacks will outnumber the REPUBLICAN blacks.

This settles it, looks like I'm a #CruzMissile now!

You miss he point bong

Millennials are averagely liberal therefore the effect that "millennials". Have in this election is nil, it's the same baseline as always

4.8 million gays, 2'6 million Muslims
(Some of this is even overlap)

10 million in a country of 320 million is nothing 3% of the population and besides gays will vote trump

Finally blacks

Blacks are the liberal voting block they turned out for Obama but historically have low turn out, and if they are doing better with trump than any other candidate before it is still a net positive

>No matter what he does, Trump simply can't win the:
>millennial vote
>LGBT vote
>Muslim vote
>African American vote
Yeah, cause these "people" really like to vote huh ?
Maybe for a nigger or a muslim. But then, you already know that don't you?

He's going to win the presidency, and it's all because of the liberal media giving him free publicity. The irony couldn't be more palpable.

>Felons can't vote.

They can in Virginia :(

>underlying assumption that reddit is 100% bluepill
/r/The_Donald is one of the most popular subleddits. in fact I think it may currently be the number 1 most active subleddit

the most hardcore SJW leddit faction (SRS), "hates" reddit and considers reddit to be a cesspool of bigotry, prejudice and hate (read, redpill)

although reddit is full of narcissistic attention-seeking pretentious faggots, that doesn't make them all "ARE YOU KIDDING ME" SJWs

>That 1% could be enough to either beat or lose to Hillary.
and it could easily not be. there are much larger demographics to worry about than lesbians and the people who think they're women

>Do you really honestly believe they will vote Trump?
anyone rational would vote for trump over hillary, except those who stand to directly benefit from hillary's shill oligarchy. that includes any rational muslims

if they don't admit their religion has a problem, they are delusional

>You have millions of people on welfare.
and millions of them who don't vote. the ones that do vote will only fuel opposition against them by the people who have to pay for their welfare
>Nigga they’ll all be voting Hillary or Bernie on mass.
good, let bernie go independent and let them flock to him. because only hillary is getting the nomination

trump is trying to give people an alternative to welfare so they can actually be contributing members of society. some people want that. the people who never want that cannot be reasoned with and if you're going to assume that not getting their vote means you can't get elected, then you may as well throw in the towel now because the west is dead

I feel a lot of post college millennials far Trumps backbone, they're predominantly white are are being screwed over by diversity hiring.

Female voters are going to be the biggest hurtle. Trump needs to go on the attack and show liberal policies are harmful to women.

They won't be able to show women anything, he needs to do what liberals do and play the emotion

>trump wants to control your body and you

It needs to change to

>Hillary defends rapists

Millennials are actually (last I saw) about 45-55 conservative to liberal

Which is shockingly cosbervative for people in their 20's

Millennials will likely turn out to be overwhelmingly conservative in the next 10 years as they enter their thirties.

They've lived growth political chaos, racial tensions, terrorism, wars, economic calamity and failed leadership for most of their lives

That doesn't lend themselves to liberal progressivism

Either you go conservative and a smaller portion go full blown Commie revolutionary

Either way not the mamby pamby boomer style hippies

More like ww2 Soviet Patriots and American GI's

Millennials are a lot more pragmatic and tougher than people give them credit for