Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@-55,304
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Self bump

Embrace the void

cuck

same fag

Correct

The brazilians are kind of an ally right now btw. It's in the official discord server. Plus they're being too strong. See This plan sounds good though. I'm in.

Also, is SDLG even trying anymore? Did they really lose their bots and now they can do nothing but cry?

That's what I thought, just wasted time, when we can spread void upwards

SDLG probably has Brazilians?

Anybody else working on this? I'm just about to penetrate the second rainbow, meeting with opposition there though.

The Brazilian's plan on attack SDLG after they finish the flag. Let them hash it out. The void will consume all in the end

I'm still chipping away at the bottom rainbow.

can you guys help me destroy the commy anarchist symbol just above you? we are turning the white black

Right, helping there. Too much of a task up there for one person.
Btw does anybody know who's behind that?

Thanks.

I feel the more concentrated the attacks are, the more demoralizing it is for anyone to fight back.

im at war nerd connecting black to black

Bumnp

Bump

come join us at the A, we are getting close to breaking it

bump

bump

I like the current state. The cleaning team is doing a great job.

Forgot pic.

When are you fags going to attack the mlp fags

If you gents wouldn't mind, help get rid of Ancom as a top priority.

The fallout on leddit would be emmense

Don't, mlp is in a peace agreement with us, some pones are even helping us on the SDLG attack, and helped us rebuild the giant pixel grief that happened this night

When they're actively attacking us. Right now they're allies with SDLG, much to my dislike, but only for defensive purposes it seems. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with letting them be. They don't seem too intent on aggressing the void as it could erase their precious drawings.
I do wonder though who's building all that rinbows though...

they are building a rainbow wall right under de discord logo, just for defensive purposes, some of the pones were afraid that we might break the peace agreement and start expanding south, wich would be a clear declaration of war against them, we can't afford that right now, it's best to just let them be (for now, at least)

As much as I like to read that, I'm not too sure about it. Afaik the peace agreement was made on discord, and not all bronies seem to adhere to that since they see /mlp/ as the only true home of their pixelcanvas work.

Exactly my point. That rainbow wall there shall be the void's southern border. In the north /mlp/ has no business though, and I honestly hope it's not them building those other rainbow walls in our way.

as long as they don't start attacking us, it's fine for me. They did help SDLG defending them yesterday, but eventually they stopped when we made the pact with them. I was spiying their threads and SDLG even had to go there to encourage them to help with the defense cuz they were being destroyed. Pones are there to build their art stuff, and they don't really care about war, yeah they might help you here and there but eventually they get bored and get back to building, wich is always good new to us

those are the commies

Alright. I wasn't that aware of the details, but this sounds good to me. Even if the other ones won't follow, getting the discord bronies on our side surely helps a lot.

Yesterday SDLG was so fucked up that they activated like 10-20 bots at once, they started reclaiming the lost land at INSANE speed, and the site lagged so much that it had like 30s of delay, and bugged a lot. Fucking SDLG, they can't take a defeat like a man

Is everybody gone now? Feels like I'm the only one still working to erase this rainbow.

i'm currently defending south with 2 more void fellas, we're being raided with white/coloured pixels

Dude.

You little Sup Forums nazi fags literally lost to a bunch of homeless unwashed anarchists.

These are people who blatantly have more networking capability than a bunch of unwashed pre teens who live with their parents.

Quit, fag.

You lost.

Understood, I will join there when the job here is finished. Pretty close now.

Around here?
>pixelcanvas.io/@-55,304

bump

budump

Anybody fix this one?

bamp

the north is going good

Can someone take over for me here?