Be honest Sup Forumstards who make less than $100k

Be honest Sup Forumstards who make less than $100k.
What drives your political stance?

A) Your self-interest (taxes, healthcare, government budgeting, economic and foreign policy, candidates experience and diplomacy capabilities, ect)
B) Hating gays, black people, Hispanics, Asians, ect, and any immigrant who's skin isn't white.

You can only choose 1.

B

Summerfag^

>Candidates experience is self-interest
Jej

A. I favor the benefits of conservative ideals and vote primarily Republican for that reason. Just not Trump or morons like him.

>Be honest Sup Forumstards who make less than $100k.
Welp, that excludes me, but I want that tax break.

B

A, since I believe that the markets should be mostly free to sell what they wish.

I love how American liberals and British Labour supporters bang on about how the rich only vote for their own interests and then right away tell less well-off people that they SHOULD vote for their own interests rather than whoever will make the country as a whole more stable. Top hypocrisy

My political stance stems from self interest. I voted democract my entire life, however if I had won the 20 million lottery I would have voted Trump.

I care more about my country than my own personal self-interest. I recognize that the reason I don't make 100k+ is that I chose a career that pays poorly and don't expect others to finance my choices

Two dubs in a row.

B

I'm a democrat and make close to 90k. My interests are foreign policy, strong middle class and social net, strong medical research, climate change policy, investing in technology and abortion.

C) hate for bureaucrats and there attempts to incorporate the legislativ's power in federal agencies

Yeah damn those bastards who are actually educated and over the age of 14 right

A belief in individualism and human rights.

Democrats hate blacks. Looks at every city with a democratic mayor. They treat blacks like shit and keep them poor. Democrats also think blacks are too stupid to get a I.D. care which is why they oppose voter id laws.

bane of my youth

Same could be said for republicans. Mississippi, Alabama, and Kentucky have severe rural poverty. Trailer park, no teeth, no jobs and incest. Use a lot of welfare. They hate poor white people and use them.

Dems r the real raycissts
Its not really about education so much as an arbitrarily appointed official in Washington telling a businessman in Texas what he should be doing with his business.

>A) Your self-interest

My interests includes hating minorities so..

Children?

Asbestos?

Kinder eggs?

OP's post reminds me that most liberal democrats are incurious, stupid, smug and ignorant, as a rule.
pic related: the Democrat base

I am not racist, I think Latin women are the most attractive. I hate niggers and Muslims. Asian are okay.

This is something that people just don't get. You should vote for the party which shares or has the closest views, opinions, and beliefs to the ones that you own.

Hence why you have poor conservatives and rich liberals. It's got nothing to do with how much are how little you are worth monetarily

PS. Conservative reporting in.

I make $70k

There are programs out there for nearly anyone willing to make an effort in life. I started off at 17 in the Marine Corps, made a good career out of it. Got out and made use of what I learned. No degree "yet", that's a year away.

Turn all the Middle East to glass, ungrateful cowards.

Wash out all mentally disabled. I'm talking mass genocide.

Next, you want any support from the government ? You better put in 20hrs minimum for volunteer work or part time Or you get cut the fuck off. If my mother can support herself thru college and raise 2 kids, then everyone else can figure it the fuck out.

user for president

You can add the recent baseball practice shooter to the list now.

A and B

t. NatSoc
>tfw 98K first year

This will help you decide

Only way this works is if government jobs are slashed and "volunteers" take their place. I don't want most of the degenerates who would qualify for this program anywhere near a government building that houses sensitive records or services like issuing I.d. cards, especially with how outdated government tech is.

This guy gets it.
For example, I went to college and took a tour through grad school, which kept me in school ten years longer than some of my high school friends. I sacrificed for years, while they were having fun doing whatever. Why would I, in the position I am in now, think 'because I have more than them, life is unfair and our inequality is unjust?' Yet at the same time, I am only upper middle class. Should I envy other friends who went on to become physicians or stock brokers because they chose differently than I did and so make a lot more money than I do? Fuck that.