Lineup pic related

Lineup pic related

>Cou back finally

Soton lineup: Van Dijk and co

Predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

gentistream.com/hd1.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Very strong lineup for the meme cup. Can see >us winnings 2-0. Good to see Gomez there too.0

get

>Karius
>Can
>Lucas

lmao this is going to be a good night for ABLs.

Unless Klavan is going to play like against Man City, Liverpool will concede at least two goals.

Justice for the

Poo needs the win.
DDL or DDD against Sunderland, Plymouth and an out of form Southampton, going into Old Trafford would be a disaster.

>couldn't put Southampton vs Liverpool in the OP

Failure.

>No title

Fucking cellphone app baka. Anyways, ABLs are going to get BTFO desu, 1-3 for me

Easy 1-3 win la

Bookies:
30% Sou
30% Draw
40% Liv

ABLiv's have a good chance for a result.

Solid midfield line up will let Sturridge do his thing

Southampton lineup if anyone is arsed

Where my
la?

last two digits predict the result

seems like a decent lineup from Soton and Poo-el will want to do well to get the retarded fans off his back

>no Hojbjerg

Good. He should join Liverpool desu

Fuck liverpool

is this the thread by the way, or is somebody going to prop one up for when the match starts

fuck it, this is it

Someone is bound to skim the catalog and go "well I don't see one lol" and make another thread anyway so be prepared to migrate.

>you

Have 80 euro on Southampton DNB

Liverslip are shite

>80 euro on Southampton
Which one?

bad move

soton are soggy atm

Liverslip cant even beat a League 2 team at home lmao

I have United to win by over 2.5 goals the the weekend too, easy money

(96 you)

any streams la?

Reminder that Klopp has lost more finals than their are grains of sands within our universe

>lucas

How many have you lost, mentally ill ABU?

Fake news tbqh

Not fake, just inaccurate

Karius is hawt....would fuck/10

Anyone have an upstore account? Need to download this video of a camgirl have a wank then watch the footy.

Does that shit Dominos pizza actually cost £15???

Emre Can is a square peg in a round hole in this team

That's about the strongest team >we can select atm

Not feeling confident because of shit current form. Hopefully Puel can get a reaction from them but he doesn't seem very good at that sort of thing.

The puzzling part is that 5-chinned chavs and their pack of 'children' will actually waste all their dole money buying it.

pegs are haram

>tfw it's still cheaper in the UK than in here
Fugg

Lucas will give away a penalty, or at least a free kick that leads to a goal

>mfw lucas

Why does it need three handles?

>tfw the match is on shitty fucking beIN """""HD"""""

How much is it there?

JFT39

Justice was served when scousers were thrown in prison for it

>Never forgetti

more like minlel

>"EFL Cup"
>kits still have Premier League badges on them

is Lucas the most underrated player in the history of football?

Does anybody else think Liverpool have less of an edge to their attack without Henderson? Seems a little less stable and precise.

any streams lads

what is it

JFTPatriceEvra

ya, people gave hendo shit for passing sideways or backwards too much, but that was opening up defenses

Yes. He can do it all.

ABLucas pls go

gentistream.com/hd1.php

thanks

I thinking more towards Can while reading hat.

Liverpool getting BTFO

ace: acestream://ba859115729e40a5da690278746deed56c8c2e3d

No no I'm okay with Lucas, I think he's playing today to replace what's missing

acestream://ba859115729e40a5da690278746deed56c8c2e3d

>354 posts celebrating Liverpool's u23s DRAWING a match

Really makes you think

>This is our year, lads.

Your beans suck.

*this* is jurgen klopp?

more like WHYnaldum

get it?

He doesn't add much, Can is better, and if Lucas is playing D, i'd rather see Gomez or even Moreno

is the league cup a meme?

seeing lots of empty seats

perceived as such although I've heard good arguments it should be prioritized over the FA cup by big teams

>A Cup with a potential final of Liverpool Vs Manchester United will have no official major sponsor

If Harry Kane had an identical clone of himself, he'd be Harry Same.

It's only a big deal to the teams in it, as soon as your team gets knocked out you don't care

UK 13.5" for the most expensive choice is £14.99. Singapore 12" for the cheapest choice is S$29.80. $6 more for the most expensive choice.

2 pizzas for S$33 is more reasonable (although the pricing is retarded), but when UK consistently has buy 1 get 1 free offers all the fucking time…

firmino is so wasteful

is he just useless when not in good form?

better than the FA Cup 2bph

I can't comprehend how your brain must come up with these ideas.

firmi NO

More like Wijnaldum

(sounds like WHYnaldum, I'd love it if this became a meme.)

If we could clone Sadio Mané there'd be mané Manés running around.

nothing trophy
nothing teams

Forster is BACK

WTF I LOVE KARIUS NOW

mingolet BTFO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KariYES

>Redmond

> LIVERPOOP

Nice

Liverpool aren't very good

KEK LIVERPOOL

wew, bye mignolet

shit game

not surprised desu

>lucas
>what ever retarded formation this is