What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

I yelled

Only thing that is coming to mind is when i said that a style of glasses really didn't work with her face. But i don't think it was mean, those glasses really made her look awful. She did eventually get a different style.

Fucked her mother

Not fucking her for 3 years. She still wants me.

I raped my ex. Shit was fun and I was lucky and got no consequences. The end.

Fucked her sister in front if her

Is it true?
Watches at 0 $?

Talked to her

Clogged her toilet shit was cash

Married her

Stuck my dick in her ass without asking

I set her up with an abusive guy who likes to fuck with no condom on purpose.
Dumb bitch stayed with him and had 5 kids.

Told her I loved her

When I was a 13, I shot my girlfriend in the face with a revolver.

I went to juvie for 5 years and she got a glass eye.

Rape but she was fat and drunk so it's ok

we both liked each other.
i was going through depression, she didnt seem to care.
told her to act like we never even knew each other if we ever see each other.
i think thats the meanest thing i did to my self since she didnt reply back to that text.
no even a "ok" or anything.
I guess it never mattered though.

Probably when I removed a chair while she was midway sitting down. She fell flat on her arse and immediately teared up. She did nothing to deserve it.

Shit happened 14 years ago in high school but still feel bad about it occasionally.

Are you me? same story.

Answer the triple double!

Dont lots of cruel shit to my girl.

The one that stands out is that after her dads funeral (car accident) I basically raped her (she was obviously not in the mood) and then nutted on a picture of her as a kid with her dad that was framed on her nightstand.

I made her say "are you proud of me daddy?" While licking it off the glass.

Married her and impregnated her with my offspring. She still lives with me and have sex with her too.

made her believe i loved her.

Told an ex of mine I was into face fucking but she didn't get how into it I was. I convinced her to lay flat on her back on the pool table we had and I shoved my dick straight down her throat. She instantly tried to push me off but I just stayed in her and pumped a few times. Ended up puking on the floor and started to cry. Feel bad about it now but eh. Felt awesome.

I don't think I am you. I would remember getting such nice digits.

Had sex with an old house-mate when she was visiting a friend of hers in London. Led her on to think I wanted a relationship of some type with her by visiting her in Edinburgh (where she lives) for a few days, staying at hers, and having sex. I only went for the sex, I spent my days hanging out with other friends (we both studied there and thats where I lived with her and another person in a flat) and would go back to hers at night to fuck her and sleep.

When I left I said we shouldn't see each other anymore.

Insulted I guess? I can't remember fighting any girls and I don't go out of my way to be mean. People have been pretty upset when I call them out for doing retarded shit though.

I forgot to open the door for her

Dating a girl who wanted to "wait" to have sex, her sister was a total slut.

Gf goes for hot bath and relaxation time, I fucked her sister.

Punched her repeatedly in the stomach and made her drink an obscene amount of everclear to kill our unborn child. It worked.

Expose her on Sup Forums

lived in her house and apartment, didn't pay any bills, got drunk and fucked a ton, it was easy living

I made an anti-valentine card. It was a red heart-shaped card, when you open it the heart (hearts technically) were broken and it said I hate you. I was around 7 or 8 and actually in love with her. I was just new to that stuff and acted like a fucking retard. The worst part was when I saw her face looked at the card (didn't realise she recognised the writing) she had the huge smile on her face and that obviously got fucked as she opened it.. I hate myself for fucking up with shit like that when I was younger

spreading my legs on public transit and attempting to start a conversation with a 9/10 woman.

Spent a whole winter drunk pissing into my ex girlfriends vehicle. I pissed in there at least 3-5 times a day for the whole season. When Spring came the smell was so horrendous that she had to sell the car and walk to work/college.
>No fucks given.

Was it outside an icecream shop?

Also I ended up getting suspended.

Shut your fucking gob

Not fucking her.
Too autistic to notice she wanted the D.

The consequences are that you are a rapist, and took what is meant to ge a loving act and used it to hurt someone. I hope she has forgiven you.

Greentext? Pics?

i need to know the reasons why you spent a whole winter drunk pissing into your ex's car. were you sleeping in there, or just to fuck with her?

anyway, that's fucking hilarious, more context on this story is needed.

Fucked all her friends

>became friend with girl on factions minecraft server
>was her friend for 3 months
>stole all of her diamonds, armor, and expensive material
>she got mad so I raided her base
>died with her diamonds in lava ;(

It was not. It was in a classroom.
Did she drop her icecream?

It's not too late to apologise.

Wow. Just wow. You've got moar pics, right?

I don't recall ever doing mean things to girls. Sure I yelled a few times but that's not really mean so much as it is just normal form when someone is in a heated argument at a young age.

>meanest thing

Fucked her in front of her fiancée.

Asshole owed me money, I'm talking $300.00, gave him a choice. Pay me back, cut his fucking finger off or fuck his girl while he watched.

I folded his woman like a lawn chair and deep dicked her into a eye rolling orgasm. Then forced her to suck my cock clean of left over cum.

She left him 3 months later and she said hi to me recently... pic fucking related

cucked her by using her hotter sis

Done this too. Always worth hearing the gagging and seeing the tears

Obligatory request for pics.

Well, I was in Haditha in 2005, there were a few girls, does that count as mean?

This isn't a cringe thread.

She has nice tits. How'd you swing that arrangement?

That's because she knows he isn't a real man. What a betafag

>What is the meanest thing you have ever done to a girl, Sup Forums?

Ass to mouth, cum in her mouth, fuck her menstruating vagina hard while her belly hurts like hell.

Punched in head. Feelsbadman

I was friends with this girl who wouldn't send nudes to anyone in our school but she sent to this guy in another city
So I hit him up on Facebook and traded my exes nudes for hers
Spread that shit around made her throw up and cry was funny tho

At least this story had a happy ending.

based

One night i was really drunk at my gf's place, like really really fucking drunk..took a piss in the kitchen..no not the sink..shit in the bed..puked on/in her shoes..wake up next "morning" and see the massacre..two dudes that i have never seen before chilling in the living room..took a shower and left never to be seen again

Get outta here newfag

Breh you actually believe that story. The dude is definitely some neck beard.

Probably when I set my petite 5'1" ex up with a 6'2" 275 pound black friend of mine.

She said later "You know... there's too big, and then there's anatomically impossible."

She later said that they could wedge the head in, but more than that was a non-starter.

Zozzle.

I'll take "faggots making up bullshit" for $1000 Trebek.

You need to fill in some blanks for us non-militaryfags. Also, thank you for your service.

I drug my girl with Rohypnol and fuck her ass raw for the night.

She doesn't do anal since she was raped on college.

She does anal at least once a week but she will never know

Shared photos of an exgf with friends of mine who were friends with her as well, a couple of people who knew her and a load who lived in the same city as her. Also a load of random people online but that's not quite the same.

Spat into a coworkers water bottle that she had at the office pretty much daily. Loved to watch her drink from that bottle.

Let's see her then

Fuck she turns me on, dont need face any more legs/ass?

Did the same with an ex that had some really expensive face moisturizer.

I knew when I wanted out and spent a day blowing loads into that bottle.

It's been over a year and I know for a fact she uses the same bottle

This. Feelsreallybadman
But in my defense I asked her to leave me alone for some time. I had my business shit down something I had worked 7 years in creating. I was in terrible shape mentally and didn't want to be bothered. She kept calling me names and when I didn't respond she slapped my head. At that point I totally lost control and went primitive gorilla on her ass. We separated few months die. But I still regret losing my cool like that.

Not bad. Have any of your friends had her since then ?

Nope they haven't

I took a girl out to a nice seafood dinner and never called her again

Probably for the best

I once took a girl out for a nice steak dinner and then never called her again

Threw-up on my girl's naked ass while she was asleep and then smeared it around with my dick.

Blamed it on the dog in the morning. She fucking believed me.

dude you should kys

nice

I came on my friend's sister'stoothbrush

Okay it's not the meanest thing but i regret it.

Two days ago at a BBQ, some girl i barley know started pointing at me like she wanted something. While i sat with some guy talking, i ignored it kind of. And made fun of her by playing to "not understand" what she means.

She then got fed up with it. When i finished talking to my friend, i walk up to her, say hello.

She leaves.

Married her

Dated her

Came in exes food several times. Also several hot female friends food a few times.

The least plausible story in /b's history, congrats.

Legs

>735997990
That's hot!

I made my ex stop every contact to her ex, made her tell me about everytime she talks to a guy that isn't me

One night I broke her nose on purpose with a headbutt cause she didn't stop trying to crawl into my bed, which I did not want her to do.
Have been together about a year. In the end I told her I've never loved her and used her only for sex and not to be alone.

Exposed my ex gf with all her social media on Sup Forums

Get her pregnant.

Cybersex one night and then rambled to her all day the next day about my real-life crush.

She hated me forever.

Sir, this made my shit life a few photons brighter. Thx :)

Post the sluts kik here. HomeisNowhere

Glad that you liked the spit drinking slut!

I did this too, no remorse, I still laugh about it