Cliff Richard Historical Sex Abuse

Cliff Richard Historical Sex Abuse File sent to CPS (Crown Prosecution Service)

> bbc.com/news/uk-36261170

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGW2OGFDUZg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's not even politics
it's not even cliff richards in the picture
the only redeeming quality about this post are those digits

Tell em based Vlad

ALL THESE 9'S

AND NOTHING

> It's not Politics?
Do you know who Cliff Richard is? And his connections to the DEATH OF JILL DANDO

> it's not even cliff richards in the picture
You're not serious here?

Hey Éire bro that was a wasted get

This isn't though, check em

> youtube.com/watch?v=tGW2OGFDUZg
> youtube.com/watch?v=tGW2OGFDUZg

yes i'm serious. it's jimmy savile
google it yourself

and no, i dind't knew about Jil Dando before you pointed it out. thanks for it. but perhaps OP should've done it too, it's not an universally akcnowledged story it seems

>yes i'm serious. it's jimmy savile

Kek wills us to discuss this topic. We should do it.

The picture is thematically tied into the discussion topic

what the fuck are you people on about?

dat get do...

Paedowood back alive?

Oh btw, spot Cliff on this list anyone?

This list predates the raid on his house.

F R E E M A S O N S

that Jimmy looks based
I hope he got tonnes of 14 year old pussy
he's the last Free Man you will ever have britcucks

Kek be praised

Jill Dando probed a paedos ring.

can anyone be so kind to fill me in?

now it finally starts making sense

you'd think people would learn after the rest of the prosecutions turned out to be based on lies

uk celebs from the 1950's onwards were child molesters, the BBC knew all about it and did Nothing.

>Jill Dando probed a paedos ring.

And then promptly shot in the head on her doorstep

>merely a coincidence

oh the obvious. i was more intrigued to who was on these lists since i cant make it out on the pics and to what circles they belonged.
any royal attending wicked parties with pedo blood rite shit and stuff. england is a goldmine for stories of that sort.

Happens all the time mate, nothing to see here, go back to work.

Quints.

>BBC

Don't forget teh police and security services. mi5 used Kincora care home and Dolphin square to catch beasts then this was used to blackmail them.

What is it with Britain and pedos? Just jerk to some cartoons or something. No need to hurt kids.

>implying your country isn't riddled but because of your so called 'freedom' you don't know but we do?!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2922773/Newly-released-flight-logs-reveal-time-trips-Bill-Clinton-Harvard-law-professor-Alan-Dershowitz-took-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-private-jet-anonymous-women.html

Sorry that you don't have freedom of the press quite like we do and aren't filled in with what is going on behind your backs.

That unfortunately is the best copy of the list available.

Here's an amended version. Scored out at the top are those who've died before being convicted but almost certainly were.

More to come on two dead guys in a sec

These are the second 99999 quints I have witnessed today.

Great things are coming, I can feel it.

thanks lad

you runts have no idea how deep this goes

it will never be uncovered

O-ok overseer, i'm just leaving.

Sex abuse? All he did was sweep the leg

>you runts
Gather round ladies and gentlemen, for the prophet is speaking.
Tell us o'wise one, what is this wonderful revelation you have for us that we do not know.
Instill upon us your wisdom.

look up the finders case, or the franklin cover up. This world wide pedo shit goes to every leader and monarch

But I already know these cases and as you have already said "look up" this shows they are public knowledge, I was waiting for the fresh revelations that us 'runts' have no idea about?!