I'm clueless right now

I'm clueless right now.
I'm at a Coldplay concert with my gf right now. But I'm outside waiting for my gf, she said she'll be back after 30 minutes. She went to get some autographs. but that was 1,5h ago....
She's also not answering her phone.

No idea how to feel...Am I getting cucked by Coldplay?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/94pEjQAzGG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Prolly good.
I mean by now they would've had their nut and she'd be off.
Just remember to check behind the ears for substance.

Where is that?

Hannover, Germany

Bump

Why is lil Pepe all alone?

I'm fucking losing my mind thinking she's blowing them....I don't wanna think of it but it automatically comes..

just go home, fuck that bitch
dump her, u gettin disrespected and cucked, nothing good will come of this. Don't listen to her excuses

Fake. You would've gone with her. 2/10 made me reply

easy way to find out. next time you see her take her to a secluded place where nobody can see. start kissing her and rub her pussy. insert 1 or 2 fingers. if shes wet as fuck or when you pull your fingers out and they smell like cum. the game is up.

What is the worst thing about going to a Coldplay concert

Telling your parents that you're gay.

hahahaha of all the bands you could possibly get cucked by and it's fucking Coldplay!!

This is brilliant OP. Keep us updated! I can't wait to hear how your girlfriend got fucked by some of the blandest musicians in existence.

she just not answering or is it dead? if she's not checking the phone or giving you a call after all that time i'd just leave and if she comes talking shit tell her why she can fuck off after showing not one bit of respect towards you

if she can't apologize she's not worth bothering with

I doubt Coldplay are fucking your girlfriend, user. Maybe there's a large amount of other people waiting for autographs as well. Maybe go and search for her while keep calling?

is it like open autographs?
or like backstage
how about you cut the line and check if she is there?
or wait infront of the backstage area.

I don't even know one song from them. It's my gf who wanted it

Coldplay is probably as gay as it gets so you don't have to worry OP

ITT newfags that can't realize b8

backstage, i bought that ticket for her birthday for 250€

if she has no regard for him to call herself after staying there one whole hour longer than expected and telling him what's going on i wouldn't be so beta and go looking for her

he should just go home or do whatever instead of waiting for a dumb disrespectful cunt like that
doesn't even matter if it's his GF, i wouldn't even let my brother give me shit like that, would tell him to blow me and drive off, he could take a fucking cab

looking for her right now....what are these people waiting for? concert is over

Delusional to think Cold Play would let the GF of a Sup Forumstard suck their cocks.

Go do your thing instead of waiting. Go to a bar and drink a cold one. Bitch at her when she gets back.

they are waiting in the multiculturalism lane.

50mph min speed

Jesus, you're some fucking needy little whiner.

She should leave you and get a real man.

>cucked by coldplay

this is insane!

Bist du behindert? Die wartet wahrscheinlich in der Schlange...oder lutscht Schwänze backstage.

Agreed leave her ass there And tell her if she ever ditch you like that again you're dumping her and if she did in fact sucke or'fuck any of them dump her

You know how I know your gay? You like Coldplay.

I think you're overreacting.

But when you have this little trust in your girl, your relationship is already over.

>cucked by a gay band

hilarious

She's choking on dicks op.

IS HER PHONE OFF OR IS SHE JUST NOT ANSWERING

She was not answering at first, but 5 min ago she answered, i asked where the fuck she is. then connection lost or something, it also sounded like there is weak connection

>Maybe there's a large amount of other people waiting for autographs as well.
Yeah, you're right. She's probably fucking one of them.

check

>what are these people waiting for?
Waiting for a turn on ur gf :)

this
and only this
she has no excuse if her phone still works and has battery to dump you for that long without giving you any heads up, at that point if she didn't hear your calls she should have at least contacted you once, leaving somone waiting an our is just shitting on that person
don't take her shit OP

You paid 250€ to get you gf fucked?

Nice.

Oh, sorry.
>Yeah, you're right. She's probably fucking one of them backstage.
Ist hat better?

She can't answer the phone op, it's rude to talk with your mouth full.

Time to head home OP. Turn your phone off for a minimum of 8 hours. If she got done fucking someone she'll immediately think that's what you're doing and flip.

>then connection lost or something, it also sounded like there is weak connection

probably acceptable excuse on her part, you should've planned ahead and made a plan on where and when to meet up again just in case

Maybe there's a weak connection. Jesus fuck calm down. If you can't find her, ask the organisers/staff for help. Show them a picture of her or whatever. Maybe her battery ran out.

In a lot of backstages there is poor connection

>Show them a picture of her or whatever

You guys realize that OP has no gf, right?
He's just pretending and uses this thread to try and convince himself.
He'll probably try to obduct a little girl later on and pretend she's his gf, maybe put it in her pooper for good measure.
Sicko.

Is that the orgy? Looks like an orgy.

Ya'll are gonna drive op to off himself

This is all fake
Op is just some fag who enjoys cosplay genuinely and felt weird about it so he made up a girlfriend.
Why hasn't he texted her?
Why didn't he go with her?
Why didn't he go looking after the first hour?
She doesn't exist, move on guys.

Yeah, you are, either by them or another guy, thot's man, and she'll never come clean about it.

Just dump them. Strand her if you had to travel to get to the concert.

Coldplay*
Also, what's up with the litteral child in the green hoodie in ops pic?

if you think coldplay would have your below average gf instead of probably hundreds of 9/10's wanting to hop on their dick, i feel sorry for ya mane

Why is that green little guy alone, op?

Never seen a halfling, humie?

She the most beautifil girl I hav ever met. She not average for me.

probably wearing a Minecraft hoodie

Meh

This thread is fake.

Send her a text that you're going to go get a pint. Coldplay get can get better than an overweight American cunt

On the far right hand side, that's probably OP's gf cucking him with a random guy

OP ya dun goofd by going to see coldplay

Ok you got me, she's pretty damn good looking. The bitch on the left is mediocre tho

that little green guy is on his way to fuck your slut gf

that's the official 'cucked by a gay band' meme.
where is this little fella walking?

That's pure genius user. Thanks for sharing

On rare occasions, some of us who are unfortunate enough come into contact with those who can only be truly described accurately as monsters, and if we survive, we can only hope, many times in vain, that we remain unchanged after having stared into the darkness of the unending abyss...

hi, chris martin here. just used your girlfriend, was ok. now i'm gonna share her with my band mates.

don't worry - it is for the good cause.

peace

-chris martin

this.

This is possibly the biggest douche bag move in the thread so far. My wife would slap the ever living shit out of me if I did that and I wouldnt blame her

nice fur, those eyes!

seems legit, /thread

I'm going home guys. I'm fucking done waiting and looking for her for 2 hours. I don't care if she jst waited that long for something or if she get's gangbanged by them.
She should've at least give me a call and telling me where she is, what she's doing and what's taking so long.

Oh this is how she looks?
Go home then, coldplay will be humping her all night.

Nah bro she's probably just with the roadies because they told her they would get her backstage if she put out for them. Coldplay probably already picked their sluts. I unfortunately have experience with this because ACDC once did this to my girl many years ago

>is it like open autographs?

I don't know why dudes let their gf ask for autographs.

Bitches be giving us head when they get inside the room and forget security is even looking

this. so much this, op.
you're doing the right thing. just go home and don't answer her calls either.

Timestamp in the car op!

To prove you're not a faggot.

>Hannover

Wouldn't want to live there.

Post a pic of her OP and we will see if she is hot enough for the roadies to fuck

don't have a car. I'm came here with my bike since I only live 30 min bike ride from that place. A friend of mine dropped her off at the concert.

youtu.be/94pEjQAzGG8

Is he talking about your girl?

She is probably getting fucked by the roadies

TOP FUCKING KEK

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS REAL

checked

What is her first initial OP?

Why the fuck does it matter?

C

Wouldn't happen to be Cristina would it?

Fuck me sideways, you're right!
How would you know that?

Well you can't really talk can you?
You have a wife that you obviously trust implicitly.
OP clearly has reservations and probably should not be in the relationship at all if he thinks there is a legitimate chance of being cheated on.

Just saying, your point of view is skewed.

OP if not kidding, and I'm sure you are bec. nobody comes here for real advice... but as a reminder for the rest of you cucks incase you ever get a gf. Shes just having a good time. Thats why you bought her the ticket right? Then you get all pissy if she's not under your direct control for an hour and a half?

Lighten up. She's not doing anything wrong (ever have your gf tell you she'll be ready in 10 minutes 2 hours ago?). Fun fact, most people dont cheat on their partners. Only cucks with no self confidence worry about that.

Another fun fact, if you are constantly worrying about that, it will happen, she will get tired of your whiny ass and find somebody else who can chill.

I'm your girlfriend, I just cheated on you.

Also, triple dubs, checked.

Op i want an update tomorrow at 1900 german time

checked, listen to trip dubs OP