Missing them towers ya burger cunts?

Other urls found in this thread:

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article141982994.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Now that you mention it, yeah.
Know where they went off to?

I'm going to admit, no not really.

What happened to tower 7?

When the boomerangs get back here I'll let ya know.

Ozfags so salty after watching their mothers get raped to death by emus.

JET FUELS CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS

BOOMERANGS CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS.

You're trying too hard, angry yank :^)

you're right

So it was you, ya aussie cunts!
Top banter lads, good job!

You're just having a pisser cause you don't get vegemite toast and nutri grain for brekky. Get some fightin energy into you poof.

What if the boomerangs contain jet fuel

see

ozcunt reporting in. saw the big holes in the ground and rushing water you yanks worship at the crash site. weird that it's a spot with smiling tourists and photo opportunities.

People really need to stop underestimating Australia. The US think we are pushovers, and the rest of the world sees us as nothing more than a bunch of drunk drongos in some great southern land at the bottom of the world.
Whilst everyone is underestimating us, we are advancing in technological ways many people can't even fathom. We've got weaponry that could wipe out entire countries. We have managed to arm and tame all our dangerous animals too fight for us. Soon we'll be invading fucking China with Kangaroos armed with machine guns that shoot boomerangs, and we'll drop bombs of weaponised spiders on Dubai and steal all their oil.
Australia will be a superpower and leader of the free world in the next 10 years, and all those that step in our way will die. Believe us when we say that, we've wiped out entire groups of people before.

Just look at the Gallipoli Campaign

Fuck off vegemite

Oh you mean how hundreds of Australians got massacred by the Turks by British command? Normal people mourn their dead - but no Aussies. We fucking celebrate that shit every year as a constant reminder of the cunts who wronged us.

love anzac day. fuckin rippa of a piss up

The absolute state of murican banter...

Bobs ya uncle cunt.

there's money to be made

it's a monument to capitalism, as it should be

>Australia will be a superpower and leader of the free world in the next 10 years

fuck yeah, fuckin' oath mate.
Fucking beautiful living girt by sea in the greatest fucking nation on earth.
I'm in NSW, what about yourself mate?

QLD here mate. Why you up so late?

I can't sleep and I am researching the white genocide, what about you?

For uni or shits and giggles?

I've had trouble sleeping for awhile. Have health problems so I've been on my ass for a couple of months which sucks. At least I have shitposting. I like to stay up late anyway, nice and peaceful.

Laughs at us about a pest problem that has little cultural significance and most people only know about because of Wikipedia.

You are definitely a cunt from the city, probably tell tourists about drop bears like a total faggot, I would be more worried about the actual panthers that roam Australia.

You mean how if it was a death match we won?

Have a look at the terrain and the casualty numbers on both sides

for shits and giggles mate, and to be aware of what is happening in the world.
are you into white pride or the number 14 at all?
I wish they loosened the gun laws in this nation, other than some laws we have and some of our people, we are the greatest nation on earth.
we have got a natural boarder of water that stops easy illegal immigration, we have deserts, rain forests, jungles, forests, plains, snows, icelands, reefs, seas, literally every terrain you can think of

Neck yourself edgelord shitskin.

Lol, you will never be a proud whit male landowner lile me.

Your only goal in life should be to visit that memorial and its at it.

Don't kill the grass with your goataides or whatever

Nah, it's the aboriganimals got em.

Litterally melted a 3 inch diameter 3 foot long piece of this walled pipe with used motor oil when this cringe started.

we're also laughing at you because you're a bunch of faggots

also our country looks like a dog head on the left and a cat head that is eating food on the right ^ me

>icelands
Nope.
>reefs
Also nope (soon).

I am fine with the fuck wit filter hoops you have to jump through to get a firearm license in Australia, what I would like is that people who currently qualify for Category A&B should also qualify for C&D.

Since your mental state and criminal record are no different, it is just profession that precludes us A&B shooters from getting Category C and D guns.

Semi auto rifles rimfire & centre fire and shotguns and pump action shotguns.

tell me about how 20% of your young adult population genuinely identifies as lgbt?

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article141982994.html

Krikey I gonna pick a fight with a kangaroo hold my beer

they're mostly australian

btfo amerifag

Well wtf you want us to do with it, build 2 more targets?

Stare at it and cry nonstop?

It's a sad clusterfuck. Just gotta throw up a memorial for all of the people affected and go on with your life.

You can never forget the pain but you can use it to help others.

Pic related is my best friends memorial i maintain.

I dread going out there but now i can see obvious signs of depression in people that don't understand wtf is happening to them.

I would give ANYTHING to have my bro back and not feel lile a suicidal piece of shit every second of every day, but at least i can understand other people's struggles a little better and help them.

That's all I have left.

That and praying i die in my sleep i guess.

so what, you're entire population identifies as Australian
talk about buttfuckers and cocksuckers

WTF? a dingo ate your bay bay eh?

You stupid faggots down under are retarded or this is bait.

A small group of rednecks would defeat your sad escuse for spear chucking ability.

Y'all cant even walk outside without asking america to take our foot off.

Dense fuck

any evidence of that?
every lgbt faggot I see in american media has an american accent
australian, american, british, german, our majority is all aryan

Jesus the cringe

If only the average australian were as smart as Steve Irwin

homos are hated in australia, it's the (((media))) and leftists who love and promote them, hence why our current pm (a right winger) won by far and you president lost by popular vote but won by state electoral...

You do realise Australias army is actually widely regarded as the best in the world, right? It's only disadvantage is it's small number. Australias SAS are the most elite soldiers in the world.

Invade another country to protect your own lol the anzacs got what they deserved

Superpower by 2020?

Your tautology is ineffectual, please attempt another form of harassment to incite a negative reaction.

yeah, I got tons of evidence
it's up my ass you'll have to sniff out the details
retard

>Your tautology

Kek

16 years late there, pal.

>australians are gay
>I got tons of evidence for that
>it's up my ass

that's not how it works amerifag.
stop the conflict, alright?
we're both aryan, we both hate lgbt, we can work together to achieve our goals

>Australias SAS are the most elite soldiers in the
>most elite
>elite
>soldiers

g'day mate

I'm not the one who started an America hate thread faggot

Oi cunts, I'm an Aussie Poof, come at me

You're just a faggot from newtown

Lol, that is known to the public...

I fucking hate Sydney. Nah, I chill in N. Nsw, povo area but lots of forest to chill in

ah settle down, it's only banter, you can trash us with our shitty gun laws or how we lost a war against emus (I'm not joking)

i didn't start it, I just jumped in to talk to a fellow australian

We only call mates cunt fella, it's a love thread.

>Aussie SAS best in the world, Vietnam best day of my life...

Shut the fuck up. Have you not heard of CAG?

They're American, hard not to hear about something if it's American

Implying buildings and the assholes in them matter.

Somones quality and highly valuable American college education is showing.

What is the difference between an Australian wedding and an Australian funeral? One less drunk at the funeral

Mericunts on suicide watch

No gifts at a funeral

GTFO

Is it true?
Watches at 0 $?

Fucking aus fags

Fucking (you)

Ill shit down your throat cunt.

If you wish to have sex with homosexual Australians, that is no business of mine.

>We have advanced weapons to wipe out countrys

>Cant win a war against Cane Toads

>Aus fags
>Using superior American designed rifle
>Wearing superior American FAST helmet.
>Probably training in an American style shoot house, running American invented drills, learning from the experience that Americans gained fighting in actual wars.

Damn Australia, I know ya'll are descended from convicts but can you stop stealing everything America does?

What didja fucken say to me, mate? I’ll have ya know I graduated top of my class at RMC Duntroon, and I’ve been involved in numerous beer sculling contests in Pucka, and I have over 300 slabs of Draught drunk. I am trained in vocal abuse of umpires and I am the top snag cooker in all of Franga. You are nothing to me but a Collywobble shitcunt. I will drop ya the fuck out with VB stubbies the likes of which have never been smashed before on this Earth, mark my fucking words, mate. Ya think ya can get away with saying that bullshit to me over the Internet? Think again, mate. As we speak I am contacting old mate Tony and the Australian Federal Police and your IP is being backtraced right now so ya better prepare for the thunder (na nana na nana nan a), mate. The thunder (na nana na nana nan a) that wipes out the pathetic little thing ya call your life. You’re fucking dead, prick. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can drop you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with a pint glass and an Aussie flag. Not only am I extensively trained in blues and barneys, but I have access to the entire shed of cricket bats of the Melbourne Cricket Ground and I will use it to its full extent to smash ya for 6. If only ya coulda known what bullshit your “clever” backchat was about ta bring down upon ya, maybe ya woulda held your fucking tongue. But ya couldn’t, ya didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, mate. I will reverse kanga a grogbog in ya dunny and you’re gonna drown in it. You’re fucking dead, mate.

We will do our best

We steal it, then refine it to BTFO the usa of cucks

kektus

You mean like how the Australian CSIRO invented WiFi?

Your picture is upside down

Largest military in history, can't stop Mexicans invading.

Wew lad.

Vegemite is proof Australians have no fucking taste

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Your country is half inhabitable wasteland. Everyone in your fucking country is shoved so far along the coast you may actually be the beginnings of Waterworld and the ones who aren't have had their brains baked under the hot sun for far to fucking long. You have species of spiders and snakes that can kill you in under a minute. God doesn't even want your people to survive. If the Jews are gods chosen people you lie on the scale on the complete opposite side. You have been slelected against.

Your internet speeds suck

/thread

Why don't you stop doing childish research and contact blood and honour Australia new have a rep. Instead of shit posting get involved and fix the problems

No Mexican or nigger gangs though.

America... the only country to lose against NOTHING...
yet u cunts try and trash Australia for losing against birds you cant even imagine hahaha Emus are incarnates or raptures.... yet you fucking fail miserably to NOTHING