Hey fags, medical question here. Some nights i wake up with these itchy ass hives on my hand...

Hey fags, medical question here. Some nights i wake up with these itchy ass hives on my hand, some appear in semi circles, full circles, and bumps. They are itchy as fuck. What is this shit? Pic related, it's my hand.

Aids

Pretty sure you got the bug, kiddo.

Thats ringworm bro

ringworm mate, its a fungal infection bit of cream and washing once in a while will fix you right up ya nasty neckbeard

Hives you bellend

Cancer

bed bugs

octopus attack during the night

but they go away after? Then reappear days later in different spots?

Its spider eggs

You appear to have circles on your hand. I know this because I'm basically a doctor.

If it itches,
Prolly fungal.
Sweat a lot from your hands?

Cancer

Yea i do, especially recently, can it spread elsewhere?

better check your dick

Anywhere it touches. Anti fungal cream ought to rid it and maybe some anti persperant cream before you sleep. Also wash your bedsheets and pillows with bleach.

nothing big its very common especially in hot places

Lyme disease

If it's under the skin it's unlikely unless you claw at it so much it releases it's spores n shit.
Idk how long you've already had this for but I'd try the antifungal cream and after a week or two if it's still there you might need to see a real doc to get some pills to kill it or some specialized hand cream or body wash.

I have been working in a very hot environment recently, maybe the cause?

I've seen this before in my practice. I'm a high school dropout who pretends to be a dermatologist and who works as a dermatologist in a senior care facility in the US. So not only have I seen it all when it comes to skin problems but I don't have a fucking clue about what I do. Having said that I have seen this before. It's not ring worm, and it's not a fungal infection. Either you did that on purpose by holding something and you want to attract attention or its Erythema Exsudativum Multiforme (minor form) usually a result of Herpes Simplex infection.

It's Pentapox!

youre turning Into a blue ringed octopus.

Just without out the octopus.
Or the blue.
You still taste like shit and swim in your own shit though... no on can take that away from you.

Also, is everyone in the US poor? Go to the doctor and get treated for rapists disease and ringworm. It's not hard