How do you deal with reality??

How do you deal with reality??

By exploiting it.

Easy way , alcohol.

One day at a time keeping myself distracted and full of dopamine
we are simply flawed over-complicated organic computers with no sense of purpose other than to categorize, organise and communicate information to one another In an attempt to understand what isn't there ie "Spirituality"
THC also helps

Yep sometimes from sun up to sun down

existentialism

By being responsible

By not dealing with it.

In other words, Escapism

Absurdism

Alot of "isms" then

on rare occasions, some of us who are unfortunate enough come into contact with those who can only be truly described accurately as monsters, and if we survive, we can only hope, many times in vain, that we remain unchanged after having stared into the darkness of the unending abyss...

I assume it actually is reality then i act accordingly.

Free will is an illusion

Nudism

Dealing with it. Accept that literally nothing we do matters to anyone so stop trying so hard to please people and please yourself. Jerk off, indulge, do drugs, go to concerts, learn an instrument, study hard, make friends, it's not hard to just live but half the beta males on here simply refuse to fucking take responsibility for the fact that they are socially inept and incapable. They're all like "Huhue what's the point in making friends and being productive if we're all gonna die anyway haha society's fucked not me" but in reality you're the flawed one fuck I'm so high fuck Sup Forums fuck this site fuck

>reality

being this unawakened

>In an attempt to understand what isn't there ie "Spirituality"
You need to learn more about your brain before assuring this to yourself m8.
THC will always help tho.

Hedonism

fuck your mother

So what particular neurological medical journal should I start researching that'll explain spirituality exists

>come into contact with monsters
>we can only hope, many times in vain, that we remain unchanged
If you happen upon a dragon, like pray, it burns your village and eats you. If you seek out and face a dragon, like a predator, you get the virgin and the gold.
You WANT to change after facing monsters, otherwise you're just a victim.

Let me guess you've done Acid before

the question is 'how do you deal with reality?' and your answer is 'dealing with it'?....
>Accept that literally nothing we do matters to anyone
untrue, and, this is the opposite of 'dealing with it'.
then you contradict yourself by talking shit about 'betas' (cringe) because
> They're all like "Huhue what's the point in making friends and being productive if we're all gonna die anyway haha society's fucked not me
when you literally just said
> literally nothing we do matters to anyone so stop trying so hard
at least in the end you offered an explanation for your retardation (sort of) with,
>I'm so high
no shit.

9/10 solution

>nothing we do matters
wrong
>please yourself. Jerk off, indulge, do drugs
wrong

> take responsibility for the fact that they are socially inept and incapable.
tha's rite

>in reality you're the flawed one
True too.

You seem that you are being pulled by two different thoughts, the first part of your post contradicts the later. The first two lines reek of nihilism and hedonism, the rest spells the refutation of them.

Weed helps lulz

>taking it seriously,
>trying to get all deep and philosophical (and failing)
dude it was shitpost/pasta, you autist

Engage it with gusto.

by doing buttsecks on yoar mom

Psycology, not medical neurology. There's reason to believe every spiritual aspect of human existence might be a direct expresion of the basic fundamental mechanics of our minds. It goes beyond "we don't understand it, therefore god" unlike most atheists believe.

Jung or Pieget are good reads.

Once, yeah.
Not a big fan.

I accept that this shit is too complicated for me to spend my time worrying about it.

I have lost my fear of 'reality' by leaving my body and seeing what exists beyond it. Because of this, it is easy to see now fear, anxiety, stress, and anger as chemical reactions that happen within my physical body and distance myself from them unless I choose to immerse myself within it and explore those emotions.

>organic computers with no sense of purpose
we're here to find a way out of the eventual end of the universe
>what isn't there
there is no isn't. nothingness can't exist.

I simply observe what it is I do. Nothing more. Reality to me is complete, and everything I experience couldn't be less from the truth.

If I ever did have a choice, I would've constructed my own reality.

By bending it to my will and desires.

>Jung or Pieget are good reads
so is carlos castaneda

Amanita muscaria?

>castaneda
CastaƱeda.

good
fucking
grief

>you
faggot

I do the do and it do be how it is.
>Do be you Sup Forumsro, reality will deal.

free will is an illusion

When I was young I did have some pretty intense trips on Psilocybe cubensis which was kinda like pre-school. Hallucination really doesn't show you the other side, it just shows you the complexity of our own neurological system. Leaving the body and tripping are completely different experiences.

it's there as soon as you think about it

It is your solemn duty:
>to learn how to enjoy yourself. What else is the point, if not for you?

i thought it was pretty cool

coming from someone that's been in a 9 day coma
....It exists

What is reality?

have you ever passed out from drinking and not dreamed a single thing
yeah that's just death but forever

Lately, not very well.

Nihilism?

>I do the do and it do be how it is.
sometimes it don't feelz like it be how it do

sometimes it do

so what was existence like for you 3 years before you were born
was it fun?

nothing can't exist. it's concept is negated by the very thought of it.

>so what was existence like for you 3 years before you were born
the same as it is now
there is no me

Just because you
and I mean YOU in particular can't perceive this concept or don't want to because it's scary doesn't mean that it isn't reality

Grab it by the pussy. And yes lrn2lose.

Memory and 'existence' are BOTH limiting factors. It is impossible to understand the state of being without a body, because it is outside of your living schema.

Escapism. Reality sucks. People are horrible.

Mathematically the collective energy of the Universe is zero. It is the action of exchange of energy that causes perpetuation of itself. Kinda like our financial system. If all debts were paid, it would have zero value.

This

I think you may have mental issues that you need to sort out
Possible Dissociative Identity Disorder

no, it's YOU who can't correctly comprehend the concept. pretty basic 101 level shit here, you simp.

sometimes death freaks me the fuck out, but it also calms me. life is weird, so just do your thing, unless your thing is pineapple on pizza.

>Being this fucking gay

Ignore it mostly. I get lost in my thoughts until I go to sleep, then repeat.

nope It's you

Life Protip:
Do not let the you that is, take precedence over the you that could be.

you need to stop smoking the pot.
the fuck outta here you tryhard pseudointellectual.
fail.

>it's concept is negated by the very thought of it
>no, it's YOU who can't correctly comprehend the concept
Okay Champ

wrong again, fucktard

That's why we had a Gold standard before we all fucked that up

>what's a paradox

kids these days.

Character assassination attempt to illustrate a point that... what..? You don't like, agree with, or understand this concept?

Why not take 5 minutes, give it some thought, then come back to the table with a contribution that has some level of depth to it.

at least I'm not some delusional weirdo who can't comprehend something as basic as fucking death

Paradox are only theoretical
If you think a paradox can exist in reality then I suggest you give yourself amnesia and restart your mess of a brain

Eh. The financial system is designed to eventually fail. It's all starting to fall apart right now. Hopefully at some point, we can collectively step back from it and move to something more advanced. Life on the planet is precious, money is a driving force to consume resources wastefully and irresponsibly.

Everything that is, also isn't.
Nothingness is the house in which infinity sits.

>this

Paradoxes exist. For example, when you suck dicks and insist you're not a faggot, that's a paradox.

hey look another retard
death? who the fuck said anything about death? the concept is nothingness, dumbshit. again and for the last time, nothing can not exist. it can't be a thought, it can't be an idea, it can't be a concept, the very act of thinking of it negates its nothingness, it cannot be percieved, it can't even be an 'it'. again, this is basic shit. fucking typical Sup Forums.

I chose to ignore the fact that we are all meaningless and became a contributor to society and in return; I gained monetary status. After achieving said status I proceeded to bed as many suitors as possible.
>Tldr; fuck bitches make money.

Video games

>The financial system is designed to eventually fail
no, it's designed to enslave. the 'designers' knew it will fail, they just didn't give a fuck.

I don't well. There are days at work, Walmart cashier, that I blink and realize my body has been on autopilot for 5 hours and it is already time to leave. Or I'm driving home and blink and realize I've been driving for 20 minutes on autopilot.

Probably more accurate to say that yeah.
Honestly, It's probably time we grew up and stopped using the system altogether. We stopped sucking on one tit as a baby, and traded it for another.

fucking faggot