There's literally nothing wrong with being a Mexican

There's literally nothing wrong with being a Mexican

my asshole is blue?

>Build a wall to prevent people from leaving the country

>Ugly womens

At least your food taste good.

>have to be in here for some months
>dollars are like gold
Mexico is not that bad. However I can't wait take my plane back to Murcia at the end of the month.

Sluts love Americans tho; if you are white come here to get free head daily, bitches fuck you like crazy in hopes to get pregnant for the green card lmao

Whites are inferior

Why do you feel the need to justify yourself. Something lacking maybe?

To Mexicans?

Fuck those sweaty beaners

Bueno, siendo murciano te sentirĂ¡s en casa en el puto tercer mundo.

Of course. Especially white cuckservatives who are just a sensitive as libtard snowflakes

We'll let's hear some examples then, let's see some data.

Keep telling yourself that, bean nigger.
Chinga Tu Madre, Pendejo!

Kek

I won't bother wasting my time. Especially not on some pussy white boy

Mexicans are the GOAT

What is a G.O.A.T.

There's nothing wrong with being born any race or nationality.

It's not like you get to choose

Unassimilated Mexicans are the worst, they bring down property values as fast as niggers do

You mean burro?

FUCKING manlet, ugly, stinking nigger goat fuckers lol

Surenos or Nortenos?

Bean Niggers -aka- "Mexicans"
Sand Niggers -aka- "Mudslimes"
Niggers -aka- "Porch Monkeys"

All 3 are the worst races on the planet. So your logic is flawed, OP.

Dated a Mexican chick once.

>hairiest butthole I've ever seen
>wore too much perfume, even when I requested she back off
>hoop earrings all of the time
>terrible sex
>blowjobs consisted of her holding the dick with two fingers and lightly mouthing the tip
>muh culture
>mi familia
>pussy smelled like fajitas
>like, exactly
>tightest pussy I've ever fucked
>got wet faster than any girl I've ever been with, and in huge amounts (pic related)
>not a good thing, because fajitas

Her crotch ruined me on Mexican food for months.

Bleached niggers -aka- "crackers/white people"

Blacks and Mexicans are genetically and intellectually superior to short-dicked whites

pigskinned cumstains

Asians are intellectually better than all of the above

>math

White males are beta and will die out. White women will live to be our sex slaves

on rare occasions, some of us who are unfortunate enough come into contact with those who can only be truly described accurately as monsters, and if we survive, we can only hope, many times in vain, that we remain unchanged after having stared into the darkness of the unending abyss...

Too many tacos

Maybe you should have helper in the shower and washed her bean and cheesy taco out so when you stick your burrito in there it would taste like enchiladas

In a white male 6ft3 been working out since I was 13, keep dreaming

why'd mexico lose all its northern territory to white guys then? how is it they let the U.S. and Texas spank their bitch asses repeatedly?

everyone knows asians are even uglier than niggers and they smell like rotting fish too. Asian pussy especially smells like nasty rotting fish. Its all that fish they eat. Maybe that's what turns their cunt lips blackish-purple too and makes that steel wool bush stand up so high (rough as fuck on the pubic area). But yeah, Asian women are pretty disgusting, especially without all the makeup and without plastic surgery you think you were fucking a boy with a fishcunt.

Cas whites had smallpox and gun powder

You still can't compete faggot, scoreboard, pic related

Wow you save pictures of big black dicks, yeah man you have me beat

Have another summerfag

Mexican>Pussy Whites

Does your dad know you keep these

Those whites were somewhat respectable. Today's whites are inferior and cowards

s literally nothing right about being a Mexican. Here are multiple topics for a one page books: Mexicant scientists, peace keeping efforts, war heroes, astronauts, Olympic champions, famine relief. Loooong books, Mexican murderers, criminals, druggies, men who stabbed brother over pool game, whores.

Beaners can't do this

>mfw Mexican beat up a Pure Aryan
>mfw Pure Aryan lost to a kike in another match
>mfw I'm so ashamed that I have no face

Found the butthurt niggers. lol.

They weren't fucking Indians, dipshit. Mexico was technologically comparable to America during the Texas revolution and Mexican-American war. They lost because of poor tactics.

Even Puerto Ricans thank God they aren't mexicants.

You poor delusional nigger. Do yourself a favor and kill yourself. That, or have your white master do it for you.

They lost because their leaders were pro-yankee freemasons.

After Santa Anna was ambushed, there were still enough Mexican troops there to rape the Texans twice, but it just so happens that Vicente Filisola, their commander, was a freemason, the same as Santa Anna.

Santa Anna (in captivity) gave the order to withdraw, something he no longer had any control over because he was captured, and yet Filisola chose to obey.

retard...most mexicans are genetically chicano "indians"

Little insecure whites make Sup Forums great lol

Best part was Lesnar making it about race sayint he would celebrate with burritos, then losing like a fucking fag.

Whites as masters? But they're weak and inferior. My superior mind can't process your nonsensical statement

The Generalized Occupational Aptitude Test (G.O.A.T.) is a Vault-Tec occupational assessment test that every resident of a Vault is required to take at the age of 16

They have good food and they are not niggers

Little scrawny niglet acts big on the internet lel

Chicano indians.
Nigger, you don't even know your words. A chicano is just a Mexican who was born in the U.S fucker, it isn't a fucking race.

Most Mexicans are mestizos, meaning halfbreeds. Genetic studies on them found they're more European than Amerindian on average. Mestizos range from brownest of brown to whitest of white.

Not that an uneducated nigger like you would care though.

Had been colonized by Spain for hundreds of years with a mostly European upper class and a population of mulattos. But the argument was "smallpox and gunpowder" which is irrelevant because they had both modern firearms and had long since been exposed to European illnesses.

I need to ask you Americans a question: Why are you going to build a wall when a wall can be defeated by a ladder?

The Forces Driving Middle-Aged White People's 'Deaths Of Despair'

>why can't prisoners escape prison when all they have to do is climb it

fuck you beaner... messicans are the same type of niggers as american indians

I'm white bitch...unlike your dirty nigger ass lolz...filthy stinking beaners

Prison guards

You must be confusing me with every white male in the US

A white bitch**

Someone got salty. White too, btw, only Hispanic white master race. Think I'll go Conquer some more white bitch lands.

They go crazy when they come here, y'know? Don't even care about condoms.

Who saved you white boii, from yourself

>> Hispanic white
LOL keep telling yourself that nigger

im mexican and even I think whites are superior

the proof is in the fucking countries

US>MX

White man accomplished everything, not only are we smarter, but more creative, that is how we beat the high iq asians on the battlefield, the dindus and beaners are enslaved under our welfare system, white man can start chaos to hit the reset switch if any of you minorities try to take over. White man owns the world, you best start groveling.

jews own your nigger ass tho

And I am the Fairy Queen of the Planet Pluto

no youre an unfunny idiot

White Mexican here, you are all autistic and filled with insecurities,Anglo whites,blacks and brownies. grow the fuck up kidz.

Gringos just hate on us because they have nothing better to do.

Pay for my wall pedro

We are not paying for that fucking wall