I don't know if anyone else caught this, but ep7 and ep8 (tonight's episode) occurred concurrently

I don't know if anyone else caught this, but ep7 and ep8 (tonight's episode) occurred concurrently.

Here's the timeline: In "Handshake", Dom notices the security footage was deleted then says "Fourth of July tomorrow, I'm gonna find a barbeque to be miserable at", indicating it's July 3rd.

Later, Darlene arrives at Susan Jacobs' house and finds Trenton, Mobley and Cisco at a laptop and says "and this is happening tomorrow?" This is the same scene we see near the beginning of "Successor". This is the last we see of fsociety in that episode.

After Elliot has Ray arrested, the episode skips to July 7th when the bull crashes through the roof of the Capitol.

Towards the end of ep7, Angela is sitting in on a board meeting at E-Corp (pic related) and someone says "Should we get started? It doesn't look like Susan's going to make it." That's because Darlene already killed her a few days earlier but no one knows she's missing yet.

good shit op, i would never have noticed that.
so... it looked to me like there was a funeral in the next ep preview that angela and price were at. do you think that's for susan after they find out?

That Susan. I though it was another Susan. This latest episode was a flashback episode on what happen during the last few days of Elliot prison term.

Good catch. Tonight's ep was the best in the series so far, this is reaching Breaking Bad level greatness. Each 45 minute episode is like a short movie.

LET ME SSH INTO THE PENTAGON'S MAINFRAME WITH THIS ARDUINO FROM SPARKFUN. WE'RE IN. BUT WHO WAS DAD?

this show is a joke

Next week there is a funeral. So they find out she's dead. Phillip is also angry at someone saying they don't know who they're fucking with. My guess its either Angela or Elliot.

The time fuckery is honestly really frustrating. Especially with Elliot, because he goes from bleeding and barely walking to fine without any indication of how much time has passed, which is incredibly important when we see the rest of characters act like no time has passed.

>mad?

jesus fucking christ i need to take notes when i watch this shit to keep up with everything

wtf i hate email now

hurrr i only watch realistic movies

They said a few weeks have passed. So this new episode took place from early July to the end of July. Elliot most likely gets release on teh 28th of July. This is before they try to butt rape him.

DUDE LET ME BEAT UP THIS HOMELESS GUY AND PROCEED TO FUCK THIS OTHER MAN IN THE ASS. NO HOMO BRO.

It ain't gay if you didn't take up the ass.

Is the real reason you don't like the show because the gay scene gave you a little semi bro?

It's cool you can tell us. No judgements bro no judgements

>you don't like gays?
>that must mean you're gay, right?
>please be gay so I feel like less of a degenerate

We are a christian image board, buddy

wew lad: the episode

>It's a Rami doesn't appear episode

Why did I bother waking up early for this

this show is trying so hard to be breaking bad, but nothing that happens feels meaningful.

>all black

would it kill him to put on some blue jeans and maybe a grey hoodie

whats with this the black only super hero costume?

POTTERY
But in all serious I didn't notice that
This ep felt a bit filleting till the end but still overall okay
The plot better get moving though
WHERE MUH TYRELL

>filleting

Is Cisco dead? That's two murders for Darlene in a couple of days or so. She's gone full blown psych-bitch.

Why did she had to die?

You said last week there was too much Raimi and you were getting tired of him. Can't please you

TORRENT WHERE

is this a joke

She was complicit in the death of Darlene's dad.

Thank you OP glad you made a thread about this

It's hard to kill somebody with one shot from a baseball bat. I mean unless she did softball or whatever and just really swung at the right moment with perfect aim before he reacted. It didn't look like a really full swing.

if she clipped him upside the head
he could be as good as dead

>this show is trying way too hard to be breaking bad
>show has absolutely nothing to do with breaking bad, not comparable in any way

BRAVO ESMAIL
R
A
V
O

No. It's not on eztv yet.

it's on rarbg tho

What's gonna happen to the girl? Pretty sure someone bad walked in at the end there

Why do plebs hold breaking bad in such high regard when it really wasn't that fucking great, and this is coming from a fan.

Stop being so fucking autistic about that fucking show. Go to reddit if you feel the need to compare and contrast everything to what was honestly only a good show with a fairly weak closer.

For a USA show this is pretty damn good and only starting to hit its stride. I like that tv is getting a little less contrarian and starting to like it instead of getting up its own ass with each episode.

Where the fuck is this guy? Esmail should really stop dicking around.

Kek nah m8 there's never enough Rami one can have

They ripped her hijab off now she is going to cry about it really hard on twitter/tumblr

>tfw had a boner for raimi since he played snafu.
>tfw he will never comfort you with his sweet southern drawl while using a mans skull as a bowl for cheerios

>romero dead
>mobley dead

please dark army, not trenton :(

>sparkfun
>not adafruit

SPOTTED THE SKIDDY EVERY1

is that fucking trenton

my god so much was hidden

>dark army kills all members of fsociety
>turns out the whole thing was a chinese communist conspiracy to destroy western capitalism
>fade to black
>white text on screen
>If you don't want the Chinese to win, vote trump 2016

china is a hyper-capitalist nightmare after mao died, what are you even talking about

Best episode in a long time.

I think he was serious :)

and tpb...