Holy shit, I work with a trap!!!! a new hire just started at my job. Hes very slender and feminine...

Holy shit, I work with a trap!!!! a new hire just started at my job. Hes very slender and feminine, wears tight pants and tight tops. Has long hair and superb skin.

And he has breasts.

Hes curved like a female, has female mannerisms, and he has actual boobs. They are not big but they arent mosquito bites either. Little handfuls that perk up against his tops. hes a limp wristed body language guy with a females form.

Im very confused. I find myself talking to him in a low voice, showing interest I dont understand, and hoping hes flashing his eyes at me for a reason and not just a tease.

Is this what female hormones do to a 21 year old boy? He has a females waist and hips. a females creamy smooth skin. tender pink rose lips. Thick eyelashes. Long slender neck.

Sup Forums has fucking ruined me. I think Im going to fuck this kid and I aint even gay. Hes so pretty though. Like a damn girl. Fucking homo.

faggot

queer

Pic?

fucking homo

Is it gay if I never see his penis? Like, I just have him give me very feminine blowjobs? His voice is feminine too. I dont know for sure if its gay if he is so much like a female that his blowjobs could make me cum but I never see or touch his penis. is that REALLY gay????

Sup Forums is so gay it makes everyone want to fuck traps and shemales. Myself included, fuck yall bastards

This is true faggotry. You are gay as fuck.
Embrace it.

OP confirmed to be GAYER than gay.

this.

If you're calling that person a "he", it's gay. It's always gay. No shades of gay. Gay.

This thread needs more pics.

BUT HE DOESNT HAVE A BULGE AT ALL IN TIGHT WHITE PANTS!!!!!!!! AND HIS HIPS ARE LIKE A WOMANS!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!

There are men who contemplate if it is gay

and there are men who actually get some. This is why I think men are ultimately dumb, thoughtless creatures.

Look kid, no one is 100% straight. Most guys are around 90%, most women are around 80%, a lot of the deviants around here are 60%. As long as you like women more than men you're not gay. And stop worrying about the labels, anyway. You're only on this earth for a few short years until you get tied down or die alone, so if you want to fuck this fem boy, fucking do it while you're still young. LIVE! And if you're ashamed, just keep your mouth shut and no one will ever know.

Is there a vag under there? You're home free.
If there isn't, you gay as fuck.

GET IN THERE user, WE WANT PICS TOO

It's gay. Just accept it.

Or listen to this guy and go to parades. I don't know.

consensus : OP is GAY

Who cares what it is? Get some

Look faggots. When i saw this guy I did not even know he was a male. i had to ask my nigger coworker if we were dealing with a female or male. thats how much this guy looks like a woman and thats without makeup or female clothes, (unless tight white nurse pants are feminine...they are on him...whew). I couldnt even tell for sure what gender he is. his hair pulled back in a ponytail, (girl style). Gosh...if he werent identified as a male by the nigro I would never have guessed. So, I cant be gay at all. the guys skin is so lovely he looks amazing without makeup. he looks like a female without makeup dammit. just imagine when he gets dolled up. nope...thats not gay on my part at all.

smash dat ass op in the name of Sup Forums
op is always a faggot, so go for it

post pics, obviously

You're a fag. Only if you fuck him tho. Use this to your advantage. Just befriend him so you can get to know all his female friends.

Then fuck them. Don't fuck the trap. Come on bro. It's just a feminine dude. He has a penis and balls. Don't go there.

Traps are gay, faggot.

If i see his dick and balls i will throw up. if i dont see them i would probably really enjoy myself.. youre right its pretty homo if i see his junk. i will never ever look at or touch his junk. if i do i will have to kill him for being a faggot.

>if he werent identified as a male by the nigro I would never have guessed
and what if he's telling you so so he can fuck her while you just stay insecure of your sexuality?
either way, if you wanna fuck it, fuck it, as long as you keep your shit together there's nothing to be worried about

Need pics.

Kill him for being a faggot? Look at your pitiful ass debating if you will fuck it. Chances are he looks past you anyway.

If you see his cock and balls?? If you wanna fuck it, it's pretty much a guarantee that you'll see that.

Fuck you're creepy. Guys don't even talk about girls like this you faggot

I KNOW you all need pix but i dont have any. thats how you know im serious and not larping. if i had pix after his first day on the job that would be fake as fuck because i dont know him well enough to take his pic. my cellphone makes a mandatory click for every photo so i cant do creep shots either. I will try to get a group photo or something tonight.

OP why are you being a faggot? Do you know that Jesus does not like faggots?

are you fucking retarded or what, creep his facebook and share some pics

Idk anything about trap sex culture except for Sup Forums shit BUT i betcha i can get him to let me be his sexually excited but confused middle aged father figure he secretly blows but never exposes due to my fears of being associated with homos publically. i bet theres a lot of trap sex that is based exactly on this scenario.

If I was you I would quit

...oh thats clever. will do as soon as i get his last name (tonight). i saw his last name at work but didnt bother to remember it.

I'm a feminine guy in public / trap at home and I would love to blow you.

100% gay; but thats alright, youll live

Post pics of the faggot or fuck off.

Are you hot?

Schroeders faggot "if you can't see the dick it's not gay"

Where do you work OP?

!

Just assume that you're gay and you want his cock.

Faggot.

> getting this excited abt a guy with makeup

Is everyone on Sup Forums a queer now?

Why do you even care? If you want to just suck on his dick until he blows a big man-load in your mouth, then do that. If you don't want to imbibe masculine juices, then don't.

What's the big fuckin' deal?

You asked someone smarter than you if he was male or female, so you could tell there was something not 100% female about him.

And your attraction to him screams "gay as fuck but in complete denial" on YOUR part. Just accept that you're gay and that you're attracted to men who wear make up. Your life will be a lot easier.

OP post pics you fucking faggot

Gonna fuck a dude

I ain't gay.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH