What's wrong with this guy? How can you mess up so bad in such a short period of time?

What's wrong with this guy? How can you mess up so bad in such a short period of time?

Well user. He is a fucking idiot.. Pretty obvious actually.

Do you play minecraft

Lets say the truth here, we all wanted him to fuck up, we want to see chaos, to see the world burn, that's why we elected him in the first place.

LLLLEEELLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!

He's messed up less than every other president did in the same amount of time.

Do you play minecraft pocket edition

I play minecraft. I love minecraft.

but you're completely wrong, you fucking retard.

What an incredibly stupid thing to say.

I don't give a shit, die

Who doesn't play minecraft. That game is a great game.

I'm so good at minecraft that I can kill 5 creepers without losing a singe heart and without even hitting them

same

>same fag

Thats fucking nothing. I can murder hundreds of all of the mobs without being touched in my mob grinder.

Is this bait? Or an actual retarded leftist?

ITT: Faggot butthurt tears

i don't play minecraft

What has he messed up on besides archaic DC bullshit about decorum and who he should be asking what of when?

This is exactly the kind of twisted byzantine system the people in power invented so outsiders cant function within it.

Instead its getting people put on suicide watch.

One thing I don't get from people incoherently screeching about is that 'how' did he fuck up?
The media keeps bitching about muh russia for 7 months I don't really know what hes done right besides some states re-opening factories and jobs are coming back.
>not american

When half a nation and just about every media outlet is against you, you're going to be fucking up quite a bit, regardless of how much you're actually fucking up.

Not even into politics, but that just seems like a given ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

trump il pu du cul !!!
VOUS M'ENTENDEZ IL SCHLINGUE !!!!!

Conservative wet dream of what is happening

Is it stupid because it's true? Or because you don't like it?

>implying Trump is a dindu

Top tier bait nigger

>its illegal to talk to Russians

when will someone explain to me what is wrong with anything Trump has been accused of doing?

This person clearly does not watch the news.

Of those 5 things, only the first 4 are true. I didn't elect him, because I can't vote for him. I wanted him to win because of the shitshow. But I wasn't expecting anything like this.

/And neither did Putin, from the looks of it.

You're just jealous of my minecraft skill

DAB
A
B

>drain the swamp
>fills cabinet with lobbyists, globalists and Goldman Sachs

why are trumpanzees so retarded?

Is the Russian Trump Defense Bot still spamming these threads out with asian girl pics?

did you expect anything else ? during campaign he clearly said "im gonna fuck everything up"

His whole life has been one fuck up after another. He's lost more money than he's made and inherited his fortune.

The only people that buy into his con man act are uneducated country bumpkins and old angry blue collar plebs that are scared of mexicans. Turns out there's a LOT of those in america.

And you wonder why people call you a snowflake.

>watch the news

no im not over 60

No you fucking retard. It's stupid because Donald Trump is a complete fuck up. If you can not see that you are fucking stupid. Fucking retarded stupidass.

I have a mob grinder too
But I don't need to kill 5 creepers with a mob grinder

how to play minecraft for free ? im not paying for it
just download client from torrents and will it work ?

As usual, leftists live in an inverted reality. Every supposed point your little cartoon makes is a fraud and a malicious lie.

The only reason Trump is being attacked by the controlled media and political operatives online is because he's the first non-puppet President we've had in decades.

They tried to rig the election, but it failed.. Now they're trying to take him down.

it's kinda old. I mean that beta came out like 8 years ago. That was actually more fun than the finished version, it was more interesting and random and spooky.

When will toughs guns pull the trigger? I'LL BE WAITING.

I chose not to be well informed because only old people chose to be well informed.

>implying Washington deserves to keep functioning
>implying I dont want the entire system to burn

You fuckers are still on red team blue team and its pretty pathetic

Did you not learn after 2008 when savior Obama did the same bullshit as bush?

If he's draining the swamp, why did he bring in so many Goldman-Sachs alligators?

He's accomplished just about everything he set out to do. What has he done wrong, user? Did he hurt your feelings?

I'm pretty sure at least half his supporters believe the bullshit he spouts. I've met them, I live in florida. There's actually people here that think like fox news talks.

Why would I watch the news when I can get sources from an infinite number of news outlets online you stupid faggot.

Do you really think TV news tells the truth?

Hearty doses of willful ignorance and confirmation bias is potent shit for the retarded brain. I just know Trumpkins think that picture is an accurate portrayal.

>unjewed Garrison
What the fuck happened to Sup Forums, Garrison's shitty comics are now posted unironically. Fucking embarrassing

DRUMPF XD

219 days since the election and democrats are still buttmad.

Mainstream media is just a guy holding up a magnifying glass. Literally, nobody believes this.

Except in our case it isn't about hurt feelings. It's about intentional slander and fraud to take down a rightfully elected POTUS.

thanks americunts for giving us the best international punchline in a while, the rest of the world has never laughed so much at you

but seriously, get rid of the retard

he's not black

Hi Russia! You really need to change up your scripts, getting repetitive.

>buying into Trumps bullshit to this degree.

so you're like really fucking stupid huh?

They sure do brother, they sure do!

In the end, could very well be that there was no collusion. But guess what? Trump is such a huge retard, that he is triggering a whole bunch of scrutiny because he keeps saying dumb things (twitter), and acting guilty of something (Comey firing timing was bad - he should have done this right after he was sworn in, not after Comey testified). I totally get wanting change, and some of the policies that have been given to him to promote I think are great, but we elected a retard who just isn't up for the job.

says the unemployed college drop out.

>As usual, leftists live in an inverted reality.

As usual, the trampanzees are projecting their weaknesses onto their enemies.

Fucking this.

No he is literally taking away needed regulations that have stabilized our in country in order to make a quick buck for himself.

Faggot that's like saying that you want your conducter to crash

this thread reeks of shariablue

implying he messed up. implying it not democrat revenge politics.

REPEAT AFTER ME:

DONALD J TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT, I WILL STOP BITCHING AND MOANING FOR THE NEXT 8 YEARS.

hi shareblue! how much are they paying you for a post?

Can't tell if this guy is serious.

Yes I play Minecraft, let's play?

>buying into fake controlled media who are known liars, to this degree

I think you should be asking yourself that question.

>non-puppet

dude's switched around so much on his views (foreign policy esp) he's th biggest puppet there is

>muh ad hominem

kys

If he did see the evidence, he couldn't tell you about it, since it's subject to Mueller's investigation.

>projection: the post

8 long years

hes being investigated for obstruction in the fake russia case.

its like a cop charging you with resisting arrest after being caught making up a charge.

the weak minded liberals are on suicide watch.

Good goy, keep believing the mainstream media and hating on trump with no actual proof.

You're quite the useable idiot

More like SHARIAblue amirite comrade? Ho ho ho!

your opinion.

Billionaire , POTUS ...yeah what a fuck up / total idiot

Trump is such a retard that he's not even in control of his own campaign. He's a puppet and the people running the show are the ones that likely were colluding.

nice trips

stopped reading at retard

Russia is very serious. Maybe you should be too.

did you even go to college?

I didnt want someone up for the Job those are the people that fuck us.

Trump bringing the president worship down many pegs is a good move in my opinion

The congress and judiciary and states reasserting their power to block executive power is good in my opinion.

If you can look past the man himself and getting all emotional about "oh my god its chaotic" and see the forest of how the system is reacting its very good.

The people over on the hill were far to buddy buddy for far too long. THis is all good stuff actually and the longer trump is up there knocking shit over and causing a storm the better off our system is going to be.

Which is still a crime

I posted it somewhat ironically, I'm not a Trumpkin

sure kid. but you haven't named them

Yeah that is not true

Do you think the 'fake tv media' and those shitty 3rd-rate news outlets you lurk through have a difference in the credible sources they quote? Fucking idiot

I sure hope so. This shit's way more amusing than anything on Netflix.

Give me one shred of evidence Trump ever obstructed justice that the FBI hasnt completely publicly refuted unde oath?

Its a political witch hunt just like when Bill Clinton got impeached and, to be frank, watergate.