Bleach

>Live Action movie from Warner Bros Japan in production.

Ironically, ichigo will be black

This is a joke right. I swear that's been said about LITERALLY ever major anime but nothing ever happens.

Plus no one cares about Bleach anymore the manga is literal drivel

Bane?

>Ichigo

Holy shit I'd bang

So is the Jap film industry starting to adapt shounenshit like the US film industry adapts capeshit?

>Warner Bros
Ha ha ha ha, how fitting.

Does Japan have enough women with tig o' bitties?

>watching Bleach after the first 50 episodes

More like 20. I unironically lost so much interest as soon as the enemies went from deformed ghost-monsters to samurai dudes.

I pushed through the shit episodes just to the bleach society resolution and stopped watching at the spirit world or wahtever the fuck it was around episode 170.
Thats what happens when you run out of ideas,just pile up shit after shit hoping people will like it.

The arrancar arc was objectively the best Bleach has to offer

No. There's never enough.

>not simply enjoying Bleach for the dumb fun that it is
The only genuinely bad and miserable arc was the latter half of the Fullbring arc. Besides all of that, the last arc was really fun even if it was rushed.

Duuur-tee BOOTS

IT DRAGGED ON FOR FUCKING FOREVER
ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT ANY OF THE EPISODES HAD ANY VALUE IN THEM TO BE WATCHED
YOU CAN SKIP 50 EPISODES AND THEY STILL WILL BE ON THE SAME SPOT TALKING ABOUT HOW LONG HAS BEEN SINCE HE BECAME WHAT HE IS
OH NO THE GRIL
OH NO WE WILL GET KILLED
OH NO THE MAIN VILLAIN FALLS SHORT BECAUSE

Why? I had to google arrancar to make sure who they were, and all I remembered was Ichigo and friends doing the soul society again, just that the girl they rescued had better tits, soul society was replaced by an endless expanse of wasteland and instead of black all the samurai antagonists wore white.

I'm fucking waiting.

Wew lad, it's just shounen, what do you expect?

How about if im making 800 episodes at least bring something new to the table

How many characters are they going to have to cut? No way they can have Ichigo's friends, all the Captains and VCs of the Gotei 13, Hollows and everyone else.

I guess they could cut out Chad without affecting anything.

>Renji x Rukia happened
>people hating on this pairing even though Renji is a total bro and was with Rukia ever since they were poor

guys I'm crying right now ;_;

but that's fucking wrong you nigger. best arc was the SS arc. all arcs are a rehash of ss arc

Don't fucking talk to me or my son about Bleach. I gave 15 years of my life to that shit. The ending was a fucking disgrace.

Just a reminder that Orihime won the Bleach bowl

>IchiRukia detected

cry more bitch

The heart.

None of this woulda happened if Japan's shit taste didn't get Zombie Powder cancelled

>Renji is a total bro
No.
>was with Rukia ever since they were poor
That's straight up wrong. They parted ways for decades after Rukia became a Kuchiki.

>Renji not a total bro

fuck you

yeah i got the with Rukia wrong ever since but Renji has been there with her when they were poor and strived to prove himself to Byakuya to be worthy for her

He was going to let her be killed in the first arc.

>*record scratch*
>[freeze frame]
>"Yep, that's me Kurosaki Ichigo, substitute Soul Reaper."
>"I bet you're wondering how I got into this situation, well it all started when..."

>caring about Bleach post SS

>strived to prove himself to Byakuya to be worthy for her
Yeah, like helping out in her execution.

You must be a retard. In the end Kuno didn't even show who became new SK and it's impossible to live like nothing happebed without him. There are so many plot holes it's not even funny. I guess only brain dead shippers can be happy about this shit.

>the series is so shit only worth caring about is shipping
>caring about bleach story

story bailed out a long time ago when Gin x Rangiku didn't happen

I tought it was fun and interesting at the start when it was all about jut a boy who saw ghosts and tried to help them out.
Then it went shonen mode and became un-interesting as fuck.

Is that ichigos sister? I thought she was like 10

>became shonen mode

who will play best girl?

Why, Warner. Maybe they're trying to blind everyone.

No, it's not, that's Orihime.

Will live action anime adaptations be the new live action comic book adaptations?

That's how every single shounen is, they always start small and then devolve into powerlevel bullshit.
I'd excuse you if you were talking about something like tokyo ghoul which I genuinely never expected to become like naruto, but bleach was pretty blatant about what it was since the beginning

>SS was best

Lazy Sup Forums received wisdom

Bleach is the worst. The characters dont have wide-range of emotions or personality, especially when everyone keeps making the 'condescending looks' like pic related. Ichigo is literally the centre of the universe, more than Songoku, Naruto or Luffy but with more annoying, unlikable, try-to-be-cool attitude it doesnt make any sense why every characters are drawn to him.

The battle plot is literally the same everytime :
>here's my plot-device slash, take this.
>hmmmph, nothing personnel kid, my plot-device ability is stronger
>Then let me introduce you to my secret plot-device!
>one big panel where one gets stabbed/cut, blank expression, eyes turn white, background is white while the characters are in shadow
>actually still alive
>jokes on you, my plot-device attack has another form of plot-device variation which nobody ever seen before,
>actually we are all inside my giant plot-device, and you just lost
>oh shit! there's no way out of this! but now I remember one weapon I havent used. Its a boomerang plot-device! The one from the beginning of this arc which looked weak back then but actually the ultimate plot-device!
>slash/cut/stab, blank expression, white eyes, white background
>I'm dead..t-t-thank you Ichigo

>tfw too intellectual for anime

That's the girl he ends up marrying and having a kid with.

Not even Saint Seiya was this boring.

I just want a Tenchi Muyo live action

Also she's mine

Who should play Aizen?

Zendaya as Yoruichi
Johnny Depp as Kisuke
ScarJo as Matsumoto
Daniel Radcliffe as Ulquiorra
>prove me wrong

memes

>Bleach
>There will be no white washing

funny thing is Bleach has one of the more diverse casts among manga.

Live action is a shitshow if they can't capture Kubo's eye for fashion anyway

Ben Affleck

>ScarJo as Matsumoto
Christina Hendricks as Matsumoto

She really is the bestest

>making a bleach movie 12 years after it's prime

Warner must really wanna go bankrupt

No actress could capture Ryoko's delicious square ears properly.

DELET THIS