Why are there so few conservative comedians?

Why are there so few conservative comedians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uu-5BW0d6U&ab_channel=UgandaPizzaPolice
youtube.com/watch?v=r_L4LXiZVpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They already have the GOAT, so it doesn't matter

being a conservative is a buzzkill. Your political stance is inherently nofunallowed.

Sam Hyde

Hollywood/ Theatre/ performing arts have always been dominated by liberal ideals and people. When you work with freaks all the time you learn to tolerate them and even accept them.

>He unironically says in 2016

You've just described political correctness, the holy doctrine of the left.

>thinking conservatives need comedians while liberals exist

Donald trump is hilarious though. Literally the comfiest and most fun public figure of all time

being racist is not funny

>Sam Hyde

Sam Hyde is the biggest faggot liberal of them all. He liberally offends everyone.

Conservative """""""""comedians"""""""" have an innate agenda to protect their interests and offend the other side only.

PC culture is conservative as fuck though that's the true irony. They're free with sexuality and gender and drugs but uptight about everything else. This shit will be as uncool as traditional conservatism is about ten years

political correctness shifts from side to side every other couple of decades and on the issues.
it used to be the right wing moralizers pushing for more and more censorship to protect children from satan in pokemon cards.

you have to go back

Because they have real jobs

Tell that to Dave Chapelle

This.

no, I am going to pokemon go to the polls and vote for your next presedente del ustados unidos

fascists can't be funny

Nick Dipaolo was on Larry Wilmore's show?

Sup Forums is funnier than any political comedy show currently on television.

i meant back to r3ddit

>Political Comedians
Politics ruined comedy. I dont give a shit if they're liberal/conservative.

Comedy targets the young demographic who are and have been for decades predominantly liberal.

>it used to be the right wing moralizers pushing for more and more censorship to protect children from satan in pokemon cards
This never happened. Stop making things up you fucking millennial

Because the industry is run by jews, and jews are liberals

Liberal comedians do nothing but shit on the right overwhelmingly and if you complain they just say you can't take a joke but if a conservative tries then liberals start social media campaigns to stop their and ruin their careers. I think Jimmy Norton said years ago someone suggested he lean his comedy more to the left and he refused and while he has his principles in tack his career never went anywhere. Now look at Amy Schumer, she was apolitical and the moment she made it big became a loudmouth left wing anti gun sjw nut. It's not coincidental. I believe there are jew agents in Hollywood that push those they represent to do this because it's hip and a trend. Some play the game but don't really believe in this shit. Piers Morgan is a terrific example. Bit many retarded woman like Amy go all in with it.

25 posts and no one came up with a legit reason yet

What are you talking about? This shit happened with both d&d and yugioh.

I had several classmates that were forbade from reading Harry Potter because it glorified witchcraft and satanism

Being a young republican is lame as fuck

The real reason is the same reason that back in the 1950s you never had any far left comedians performing on television: Right now, leftism is the dominant culture. You can have half a dozen shows on television all trying to imitate the Daily Show, but the only remotely right wing comedy show in existence right now that isn't on Fox News is relegated to a late night Adult Swim slot.

Conservatives are the new counterculture, and mainstream culture is trying to keep them out.

At a friend's birthday party growing up, his mother made him throw his Harry Potter trading cards he'd just gotten as a gift from another friend in the trash right in front of the friend who gifted them to him. Looking back, it was pretty hilarious.

There's a few, like Bill Burr. It's mostly just people who are (or appear to be) working class giving their insight on shit.

Donald Trump has made being a Republican cool again though. He's the edgy guy who every establishment suit around is constantly calling dangerous and scary.

m80, i lived through it. sounds like if someone was still a nut in the sack it was you.

Where abouts in the rural deep south are you guys from?

There are plenty. They are niche comedians.

Leftists just like to get offended over anything and it's very easy to make safe humor with broad appeal.

youtube.com/watch?v=3uu-5BW0d6U&ab_channel=UgandaPizzaPolice

>Donald Trump has made being a Republican cool again though.

Hahahah what world do you live in?

yes Hillary is so interesting

i couldn't imagine being this stupid

People have been pushing around that shit meme since Carter was elected.

because of THIS

CONSERVIKEKS BTFO

Donald Trump was originally a democrat, and probably still is...

He's also a crypto dem.

And leftists were a lot less batshit back then. Now, they're a borderline death cult obsessed with letting in masses of religious fundamentalists who hate gays and women.

He's made republicans look like fags though, like they have no control over their own party. He's a meme himself

>like they have no control over their own party
Shouldn't have let the Tea Party take over.

that's a neat strawman you got there

>t-t-this time it will really happen guys
Sad

He's made people look at the Republican party seriously again for sure. But he hasn't made conservatism appealing. In fact, people like Trump because he isn't part of the old guard and that he resembles some notion of a change.

A world where Donald Trump was literally nominated for president because of memes with virtually zero corporate funding behind him.

> Zero cooperate funding

Wew lad

It's literally happening in Europe right now.

this. we've already have enough laughs watching liberals crash and burn themselves

I was born in Oklahoma. We're the buckle of the Bible Belt and also number one in teen pregnancy, teen STDs, Meth, and terrible road conditions all year long.

So why is he losing badly in polls?

you just don't get him. no shame in that, try watchiing him more and maybe you'll understand

Man, the shills are sure butthurt. I never said if Trump was good or bad, just that he was edgy and counterculture.

You seem very upset by what fucking everyone in America has accepted for months now, regardless of their feelings on Trump and his policies.

he blew his load too early. now that people see him for what he truly is - meme candidate that shock comments people to get views he lost his appeal

Because he's controversial. Like pretty much every counterculture figure ever with enough fame.

This has literally nothing to do with what I said. Whether he wins or loses is irrelevant to the fact that he's earned votes for being different and for being anti-establishment - the same way Bernie did.

You mean a world where a Republican congress was running at a historical low in terms of approval and the people running against him were. A Canadian serial killer, oatmeal:the person, hatchet (wo)man, a spic manlet, a comatose black man and the beta brother of the man who started the fall of the GOP. It's pretty sad when a closet liberal can pretty much play a Conservative party like a grass reed. But let's not pretend Trump was running against the best and brightest the GOP has ever seen.

am I in a lol? thread???

S A V A G E

Replying to the wrong post fag?

That wop faggot isn't white

Get ass blasted, bitch. MAGA

People may not trust the establishment but people especially do not trust the Republican establishment. See

Do you think that somehow makes the party cool? If anything his energizing the populist wing of the party has made them way lamer. Now their ideology is completely incoherent and their brand defined by bluster. That shit looks lame as hell outside the bubble.

He earned votes for playing the worse base of the republican party, and it's starting to show they won't be able to carry him to the end.

Marco Rubio was the clean cut corporate candidate who had major funding behind him, and wasn't a total beta like Jeb. Rubio's mistake was not running four years ago, I honestly believe he could have beaten Obama in an establishment election.

But this is the year where anti-establishment sentiment is boiling over, and Trump happened to tap into it.

But Sam Hyde isn't funny...

>closet liberal

Has anyone considered that maybe Trump is doing this as a favor for Hillary? He's been friends with the Clintons for years, and even just in the Bush years he posed himself as a pretty big liberal. I just don't buy he changed his mind on every single policy he's mentioned before Obama. Seems more like something he'd do to help her win for sure. He gets bigger ratings than ever and she gets the White House, so he's not losing out on anything.

>Now their ideology is completely incoherent
Oh no! You mean they're not out to fuck over working class people with free trade and outsourcing and illegal immigrants undercutting Americans anymore? I'll lose sleep over that one.

Trump himself has a lot of bluster, absolutely, but this is the first election in decades where the Republicans are actually more in favor of the working class than the Democrats. That's entirely because of him.

conservatives get real jobs

lmao

>Now their ideology is completely incoherent
Because it wasn't before hand? "Hey we're a bunch of incredibly rich multi-millionaires, and we sure know what it's like to be working class and blue collar. Vote for us if you want to remember the good old days."

Giving the Republican party a chance means there's not going to be a political monopoly, which is becoming a serious threat with how unpalatable their "conservative" policies are.

You are on some serious drugs if you think Rubio could beat Obama. Republicans need to understand that most other hispanics don't fucking like white cubans especially mexicans. It's the same reason Cruz failed to get anywhere regarding minority votes as well.

>You mean they're not out to fuck over working class people with free trade and outsourcing and illegal immigrants undercutting Americans anymore?

See, this is the problem, you don't even know what the party stands for anymore. Trump himself has flopped on each of these issues multiple times.

The problem is their views aren't all that secular which is too off putting for the role as president.

wow, another srs political debate on the television and film board. WATTBA

Trump has always been anti-free trade, pro-tariffs, and anti-illegal immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_L4LXiZVpg

Nah I was just laughing at Trump ruling favor over working class Americans.

Honestly I would have voted Kaisch over Clinton had he won

I'm 22 and had a girlfriend that was beaten for watching Dragon Ball Z. Thinking back it's hard not to laugh at the irony.

The way I see it, you can either directly vote for the 1% or indirectly vote for it.

If you honestly think Trump is for the working class then you're probably daft.

>He earned votes for playing the worse base of the republic party
What about his policies constitute the "worse base"? A US centered approach to politics will probably kill far less people than standard establishment imperialism.

>and it's starting to show they won't be able to carry him to the end.
Right, that's how an election works, one side wins and another doesn't. But it doesn't mean that the losers haven't unveiled important political trends among the population though. In the case of Sanders and Trump, an anti-establishment sentiment.

You're a millenial or retarded if you weren't aware of the late 80s through mid-90s resurgence of evangelical christians, whom at the time were the top-level "won't somebody think of the cheeeldrann?!" no-fun allowed censoring asshats in the 1990s. Hell those fucks even were butthurt about The Simpsons back in the 90s. The toxic leftist "rights end where feelings begin" bullshit censoring culture was nicely quarantined to "liberal" universities and those towns, but for the general work-a-day americans, the "conservative christian right" were the ones being the no-fun-allowed dipshits back in the 90s (the only notable exception was about firearms).

Kasich was a slimy corporate cuck who just happened to put on an 'aw shucks' manner. He was pro TPP.

Trump has blue collar support for a reason. Because whether you think he's genuine or not, he made working class issues like immigration and outsourcing the main focus of his campaign when everyone else just wanted to talk about 'American values'.

>If you honestly think Trump is for the working class then you're probably daft.
Nobody on the Republican side was talking about the TPP. Trump didn't have to talk about it. He chose to anyways.

This comic is a bit biased, but there is some truth in it about the nature of comedy.

>political correctness
>the holy doctrine of the left

lets see how politically correct you think you are when we kill all your stupid family in the name of Stalin

Most candidates were proTPP. If Trump knew what the fuck the TPP was he'd be in support of it as well.

Trump appeals to the uninformed, since he has flip flopped on all his talking points. Did you catch like three days ago where he praised and promised to continue Obama's immigration tactics if elected.

I would say that the 1% has a lot of classes in itself that people don't recognize. Trump is rich for sure, but he's not powerful like the Clintons.

>If you honestly think Trump is for the working class
He's not, but there's varying degrees of it. Endorsing someone who espouses a viewpoint that resonates with the working class is different to someone whose biggest supporters are actively anti-prole.

Lets be honest Trump probably does, but he just likes attention, he'll probably say he supports it soon enough if he hasn't already, then go on to say he doesn't support it.

>If Trump knew what the fuck the TPP was he'd be in support of it as well.
Trump has consistently spoken out against NAFTA since day one of his campaign. He's the most anti-free trade candidate who's been nominated to either party in decades.

>ctrl+f "cuck"
>1 result
>mfw this thread

Late night posting is the only way to go friends.

Because conservatives are avant-garde as fuck: Alex Jones, Donald Trump, Nigel Farage. It's all a part of this performance art continuum in which the political is destroyed through the absurd. The true red pill is accepting memes as the pinnacle of human existence, and thereby understanding the worthlessness of human existence, so just decide to burn it all down for kek and laugh then.

I would be inclined to agree with you if he didn't make it incredibly transfer ant that he would completely fall to the wayside to allow Pence to basically do his job for him. And Pence is super into the TPP