Anyone else really sad and handsome?

anyone else really sad and handsome?

tell me why you're sad but handsome
anons

I consider myself relatively attractive but most women dont like guys under 6'

sorry but attractiveness ties with height. tell why why you're short user

I used to be really depressed about my uncle/grandfather passing from cancer, and now my dad and other grandfather both have cancer.
All related to smoking.

But I've found more strength through my sadness and now I'm just handsome.

Well its not a factor all women consider but yes I am aware that height is an attractive quality. And why? Genetics. I'm not a midget I'm 5' 10" but still

Bro, I'm 5'6" and I got most valuable slayer my Junior year of college in my fraternity.

There's enough girls out there that will find you attractive.

i'm like 5"10.5 and i am always the designated tall guy in the room, c'mon user

I just had my grandfather pass a few months ago. On top of that my mom is destroying her life with alcohol and is currently in jail for skipping court for a DWI

this is nice, i love that. i love sadness on beautiful people, embrace it sad user it makes you beautiful.

uww this one is nice, and are you still handsome user?

dw nigga im 5"7 and if we were like 5"10-5"11, wed be probs like +1/10 more at least

Well my younger brother and most of my younger cousins are taller than me. At least I'm the good looking one

or are they just saying that?

Yeah I guess

Yeah they want the dick

Guys only really sad and tall handsome ppl in this thread please no midgets

how do i know if am handsome without asking anyone?

Probably me , had gfs since 10 cuz looks, but now I'm a sperg who barely leaves his house

ITT: Everyone is handsome

Im really sad because I dont find myself to be handsome but everyone else does. It just makes me feel like everyone is patronizing me or something. Feels bad man.

I know this feel all too well...

family members telling you you're handsome like aunts and uncles is genuinley real, but never listen to retard parents. mothers and fathers are garbage and their opinion shouldnt mean anything to u user

Everywhere I go there are women looking at me. It becomes rude sometimes. Throughout my childhood there was always a girl with a crush on me. Girls in my classes would laugh at everything I said. Some would also hug me randomly.

Too much of a sad cunt to be anything worthwhile.

this this.

also i don't have the heart to fuck various bitches and break their heart and shit. not to sound like a faggot but everytime i think that thats someones daughter, sister or niece i don't want to just fuck her brains out and abuse her feelings because i look good. I didnt choose to look good, but i can chose to not use it for evil. as a chad would

I used to go to clubs a lot and screw random chick's because I thought that if I got a GF they would only be with me for my looks. Not everyone who screws around is a Chad.

You're a chat in the making. No offense but that is pathetic. A GF will 100% use you for your looks so you have to abstain and be a handsome virgin wizard. The fact that you abused your looks and fucked bitches give me warrant to kick you out of my thread. I never wanna see you in here again.

You were just a sad chad all along.

I know, it was my parents fault that I feel like im being patronized about being handsome, because I know for a fact that my parents patronize me for all sorts of things, like being smart.

So you don't screw around because you have some sort of psychological problem and I did because of the same reason. We're both pathetic. I never broke a girl's heart though, they too were only looking for sex. So I don't see what the problem is. I'm starting to think maybe you aren't actually handsome. Have you lied on the internet?

Insult my patheticness sir, but never doubt my sheer handsomness. And i guess you're right - both miserable good looking psycopahts in our own ways

I am in the same position, user.

classic toxic parents. Parents are just generally toxic retards so it's to the point where you shouldn't even feel bad because they are toxic retards.